The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Anna its way too complicated :flower:

When I got my bfp we bd 4 days before ov so I guess if your doing it alot it's all good!

Lolly x

Arrrggghhhhh so much to catch up on! Abbi.........Scan pix are fab!

im at work aturday at 7-3 will have to catch up on lunch break lol xx

Lol at Betty :haha: not quite but nearly!

Wow Anna your really trying hopefully it will work for ya!
I never realised how scientific getting pregnant was until we decided to try, to think I spent years trying not to get pregnant because I was convinced all you needed was unprotected sex and you got pregnant lol
Then I do watch Jeremy Kyle and that's all the girls on there seem to do, one night stand and pregnant lol

lol me too.... i remember years ago my first boyfriend got some 'juice' on my leg....i was that worried i went and got the morning after pill-i was still a virgin
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

this was our first 'proper' month of trying as first cycle off bill was 40 days then 42 this once I OV on CD 21 (seems normal ish) so i think i got carried away lol- DH has enjoyed past week as ive not ben molesting him!! :happydance:

Hehe that is funny!
I'm sure your hubby won't mind and fingers crossed it all worked! How many dpo are you?

Ha ha thought you like that samie :haha:

Thanks girls you have really kept me going this week, I just hope I have some good news to share on sat or all I'll feel like a plonker keeping you all in suspense!

X x x

Betty don't you dare say you'll feel like a plonker, the journey is a difficult one quite often meaning peeing on a stick and it being negative :hugs:
If it's negative at least you know what it feels like have this feeling of being dpo :)
xx

Aww thanks honey:hugs:

To have oved 2 cycles in a row is a major milestone and I'm grateful for that at least, the icing on the cake with be that :bfp:

I got the tests today! Now just to get Friday over and I'll know!!!
X x x

Meant to say to Anna, I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!

Seems like you have covered all bases! :thumbup:

X x x

Morning!

CD 3 for me & OMG its the worst I've ever had!

1 more day to go till we all find out :happydance: :happydance: i'm actually thinking about it all the time when I'm on lessons and trying to sneak on on my ipad in the car! Haha!

Thank god its Friday!!!!!

Lolly x

dont feel like a plonker betty, just glad we've kept you going. I cant believe you have tests and havent tested xx
Off to clinic soon xx

1 more sleeeeeep!

I was sooo sooo tempted to test when I woke up but I didn't partly because I'm terrified and partly because I want hubby to be here :haha:

Lolly the closer it's got the more I cant stop thinking about it either!!! Oh man today is gonna be looooonnng :haha:

Good luck at clinic today pink, keep us updated :hugs:

Samie any more contractions/BHs?

X x x

Aww well it's still early! And sometimes things happen before your realise they might be lol!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->