The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

aww betty dont feel like a plonker! like we've all said we're rooting for you big time! :D and if u dont get ur bfp which im sooo hoping u do, its still a good sign ur ov'ing :D

good luck at clinic pink! and fingers crossed for you anna x

Betty only one more sleep!! Bet your excited to see hubby too. Will be checking on here in the morning I really hope its the news you deserve but if it isn't please please don't feel like a plonker as the best thing is you have your 2ww and if this month isn't the one it will be very soon. :hugs:

xxxx

Thanks girls, glad your all rooting for me!

I'm wondering if I have allowed too much hope to creep in!

I think I'll pee on the test and make hubby look :haha:

I will update with the result as soon as tomorrow!!

X x x

I've got everything crossed for you!! And still no AF must be a good sign!

Not long now, what time does he get back?
x

Not long from clinic.
Dr was pleased with my sugars and just said I needed a few tweaks. My average sugar over last 2 months needs to come down so tume to be strict. the last week has been fine so just to carry it on now. He actually praised me and said I knew what I was doing and to continue with it yippe. Back there in 2 weeks and I get my dating scan to xx

Samie he will be back at about 7:30, I have to go and get him from half way tonight, as he and the guy he works with car share!

Pink that's fab news keep it up! It's fan they are keeping a close eye on you!! Bet you can't wait for the dating scan!

I'm hoping the fact I have made it to 18 DPO is agood sign although in the back of my mind I'm aware that the PCOS could be messing!!

X x x

so totally hope its not the PCOS, as 18dpo is looking sooo good :) but its good that you are keeping that to back of ur mind as to not be too disappointed, and on the up side its still great news either way as you are having the 2ww each month! :thumbup:

we are all going to on this first thing tomorrow lol waiting to hear from you.

x

Glad you got on okay pink, you must be so excited for your scan :happydance:

Lolly x

Samie is right he's back tonight.....??? xxx

Oh yeah maybe but if your pregnant your pregnant and at 18dpo it should hopefully show with any wee?! Up to you thought Betty do what's best for you.

Feel like your the leading lady in some sort of drama series I'm watching on TV!! Loving it!
xxx

I agree with kix it should pick something up whatever time if your preggers I would have thought.... just hold a wee for a few hrs and don't drink loads so its not diluted too much!

yeah thats true and with a frer it would definitely show up. but do what you thinks best Betty, we will all be awaiting news hehe :haha: x

Feel like your the leading lady in some sort of drama series I'm watching on TV!! Loving it!
xxx

I do hope I don't disappoint with the finale :haha:

Hmmm I'll see what hubbs thinks, but tbh think I might do fmu then I'll know it's the right result no matter!

X x x

So exciting Betty - the girls are right though. You don't need fmu as long as you hold your wee for a few hours. When I retested a few days after I found out I got a darker result on one I did in the afternoon than I did with fmu!

If you do test tonight then don't drink too much today and hold your wee for 4 hours. I got my bfp at 10dpo on a frer and I tested in the afternoon! At 18dpo you will have no problem!

GOOD LUCK whatever you decide. I will be crossing my fingers for you!

xxxx

Ok ladies I'll see, not good at holding on tho lol! Too many uti/ kidney infections as a kiddo!

X x

Oh Betty - just you wait! I had loads of UTI's as a kid and I have always had to wee ALOT but it really does get ridiculous when you are pregnant. I went 4 times in the night last night! haha!! Well either way, by this time tomorrow, you will know! Really hope you get TWO blazing pink lines!!! ;)

xx

Oh Betty you have to do what feels right but I think if you have more than 1 test, test tonight the second you and hubby walk thru the door and test again in the morning :haha: A negative test can be wrong whereas a positive can't so nothing to lose. Your cycles are not always 28days so even though you ovulated when you did, positive test may not necessarily show yet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->