The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I feel like we have put loads of pressure on you betty its like an eastenders cliff hanger ending!

:haha: I'm stalking now in case the test gets done tonight so I get to see the post first :haha::haha:

lol- we were out earlier and i said to DH- looking forward to checking my forum later to see how betty is-he just looked at me lol!

Betty-you should take everything as a 'bfp'-u have ov-thats a bfp, got ot 18 dpo-thats one too.....and if the get THE BFP well thats a super bonus.:flower:

im actually 8dpo today (miss counted yday lol) last month i have brown spotting at 9 and 10 dpo, temp dip 11 dpo and she arrived late on the 12th day so.....if she doesnt show (which i think she will) I will test next sat:wacko:

oh goodness im so excited for everyone with bumps blooming and tests awaiting :happydance:

have a good night i iwll check in tomorrow- if we hear anything good in the meantime i send my love xxx:flower:

Oh bless you, I know that feeling :haha: I'm still like it now!! Nah it will soon be over and you'll have your gorgeous bundle :) Ollie is such a good baby, still mainly sleeps and feeds :hugs:

Hello everyone!

Glad to see everyone's got lots going on. Fingers crossed Betty you sooo deserve this to work out for you!!

The ultrasound lady was baffled by my pains. She said she couldn't see anything abnormal at all. It's very strange. Maybe it's just my ovaries clacking away saying hurry up lol x

I hope a have a feeder and sleep baby lol
I'm rubbish on little sleep although I've decided late pregnancy certainly prepares you for no sleep as if I'm not up for 10 wees I wake to turn over or I wake as my hips and legs kill lol so I might get more sleep when she's here!

That's good your scan was clear!

And looking forward to all the new testers to come!

Ha ha you guys! You really are the best! :hugs:

I am only just in from getting hubbs, going to wait till morning and do fmu, will updat here as soon as the results are in (and I've stopped crying either way)

But she is still Mia, still cramping, trapped windy belly, and rosy red cheeks tonight :shrug: hope they are all pos signs!!

That's fab news about the scan Amelia! hopefully now you will settle with your cycles and you can get ttc properly!

Anna my oh is the same lol! And your so right every bit of this is a positive, although if it's bfn I'll be gutted obviously!

X x x

It's good your holding out Betty I really do hope this is it Betty . Afm I think I have a uti will drink plenty of water over weekend then docs first thing Monday morning x just watching how I met your mother then bed soon as I'm on the early tomorow. I can't believe it's the weekend againx x

K Betty, virtual hugs from me for the morning, whether it be in congratulations or commiserations xx

Just in from work! OMG what alot to catch up on :happydance:

1 more sleep, everything crossed for 2mor! I will be on here first thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

aww pink, try cranberry juice if you like it, as its flushes through :thumbup:

thanks honey, i so so hope its congratulations hugs!!

lolly, another late one eh!

im sure i wont sleep well tonight so will be early lol!!

x x x

lol def not 5 am :haha:

i would imagine ill be up about 8:30!
x x

OMG I'm bursting here lol every wee I'm up for through the night I'll be checking just incase haha

Ooh I'll check in regularly to be sure :) we've all been sleeping later and later every day, 8.25am today, just made it to school on time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->