The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

ha ha, would be good if the forum had an alert tone to let you know when someone has posted!

you will all be like peas on a hot plate! i so hope i dont disappoint!

x x x

bfn's are slightly disappointing of course they are but it means one has been in with a chance and that's way more than you had only a matter of wks ago so all will be good regardless of result xx

ok so i peeped back briefly- rofl:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

betty i bet u dont sleep for lots of reasons lol :winkwink:

Morning Anna :coffee:

And the waiting begins...........................................................

lolly we are ridiculous! DH has gone to work this morning so i have take a cup of tea, laptop and my kindle to bed hahahahaha!

Morning! I have been checking back here constantly! Haha! You know I actually just typed 'Betty' into google instead of babyandbump - obsessed!!

GL Betty!

Xx

shall i do us all a brew:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

betty i really hope its what you want but if not theres so many shoulders here this morning! x

ive switched us to decaf incase it ever happens to us so we are ok on that account:happydance:

morning ladies!

well the results are in and i can officially announce that its a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

i am still in shock i cannot believe it at all!! so so so so happy and stunned right now! but def on :cloud9:

here is a piccie for you all to have a look see :)

19dpo test.jpg

:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo: :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo: :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

thanks for all being so amazing this past week, i made the right choice to wait!! :thumbup:

x x x x xx

omg omg omg
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
woooooooooooooooo betty and hubby woooooooooooooooo

please stick beanie for betty lets all send superglue woooooo woooooo woooooo

yey!!! im sooooo pleased for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Maybe lolly and I will join you soon
:coffee: heres to decaf for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts