The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Just looked back at the pic, it's lovely and dark betty, bet hubby was glad you waited too :)

thanksyou ladies we are too! and will be so much more when it sinks in :haha:

x x x

OMG I'm sooooo happy for you I'm blaming the pregnancy but it even made me shed a little tear lol
Hears hoping you have a sticky bean and a fab 9 months!!!

betty what a cracking bfp!so so happy for you and your hubby!enjoy the feeling!:happydance::happydance::happydance:x

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So happy for you Betty! You really do deserve it! Hope you and DH have a lovely day celebrating today!

xx

Betty I am over the moon for u and hubby!!! Woooooo sooo happy and they r fabulous lines!! U defo made right choice to wait and share it with hub :)

Big congrats!!!

What a fab mornin :) good mornin to other ladies!Xxx

Betty Betty Betty !!!!!! Yay!!!! I'm sat here with my cup of tea and I'm actually crying for you so so pleased!!

Really made up for you can't believe how much you deserve this!! Massive congrats to you and hubby!

Think we should defo all meet up now to celebrate

Xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations betty, I'm really pleased for you. Know I haven't posted on here for a while but have been keeping an eye on things. Congrats again x

thanks girls, i have shed more than a few tears :haha:

i just cant believe it, never thought id see them lines!!

x x x

Awww well they are bloody good lines too! Amazing you had to wait for so long when all you needed was a little bit of meds to get things right xx

Awww Betty super chuffed for you that is such a fantastic bfp!!

A healthy and happy 9 months to you xxx

This is just amazing! :hugs: :cloud9:

Hopefully I can join you soon & we can FINALLY be bump buddies! My oh just text me for the results hahaha!

Its all been worth it Betty, you have dealt amazingly with everything that's been put in your way & now you get what you deserve. I'm so so happy for you, I really am.

Great day on the thread :flower:

Lolly x x x x x x

Aww thanks,

Lolly that made me chuckle, bless him! Is he pleased lol!

You so have to be nxt it's only right!! We HAVE to be bump buddies!! X x x

He is very pleased! He can't believe how long we have been chatting on here!

My BFP will come in time, I know it will. Surely at some point I will be preggo in the next 9 months right? even if we're only bump buddies for a month lol!

Are you waiting till scan to tell people?

2 months after met wow that is amazing! Just shows you how quick things can happen! I actually screamed when I read your email this morning, I had been up since 7 checking my inbox lol!!! Enjoy it! Have you announced yet in the bfp section???

Lolly x

Aww glad he is chuffed! We have been chatting forever eh! Madness!

We are goin to tell parents but wait till scan to tell everyone else!

I haven't announced yet, doesn't seem real lol! Keep looking at the test :haha:

X x x

Just so lovely! You and Lolly HAVE to be bump buddies!!! At least for some amount of time would make it doubly amazing news!

I am just chillin on sofa watching mary poppins, enjoy celebrating ur wonderful news betty! X

Well it is real so ENJOY!

I could do with a lie down now after all the emotions! Hahaha!

Have a fab day Betty

Hope everyone has a nice weekend :flower:

I'm off to meet my friend and her baby for lunch then have people round tonight for :drunk:

Lolly x x x x

Aww thanks, think it will sink in as I get to say the words out loud to people lol!

Ooh have a baileys for me :winkwink:

I really really really want you to be my bump buddy lolly it has to happen :haha:

X x x

Betty get your status changed!! You are now 'pregnant' ;)

PS:- I recommend the app 'babybump' for your phone. It's fab! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->