The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Omg Betty I am so pleased for you. I have only skipped to see your beautiful bfp so I will catch up with everyone after work . In so excited. I hope it's you next Lolly x x x

I'm still grinning for you :haha:
Would be fab if you 2 could be bump buddies i'm really looking forward to the upcoming updates!!

xx

i just re read back to 1 dpo for betty to see if i had any of the same symptoms lol:haha::haha::haha:

incase you wondered- no i dont lol!

yey betty! :flower:

Betty I'm going to tackle those cakes today, your ones had a cream topping on your recipe there isn't one? xx

Ah thanks ladies, it's sort of sinking in now lol!

Honey it's just butter icing, yOu just mix unsalted butter and icing sugar together tasting as you go till it's sweet enough for you, then you can either put it on with a knife or pipe It on :)

X x x

Bought our final thing for baby today, its all built and ready for use :happydance:

Attachments

• chair.jpg
    chair.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
Aww samie that's so cute!

What can I take for a cold? Blooming caught my sisters cold and I can't breath :(

X x x

Nothing really Betty - you can have paracetamol which will help if you have a headache with it and you can use an olbas oil inhaler to try and clear the congestion but that is about it unfortunately!

Worth it though ;) xx

Lolly you and Betty have to be bump buddies that would be amazing and I'm sure you will be really soon to announce!

Agree with you Abbie I have that app too its fab? My favourite is one called PregnancyE has little videos, checklists and diagrams of babya development every week as well as daily updates!

Samie your bouncer is really cute!

Hope everyone is enjoying their wknds we are off to Peter Kay soon!

Like abbi said nothing but paracetamol! Its a nightmare, i've had a real sore throat the past few days so have lived on warm vimto...no medicinal qualities but seems to help lol

Things like lemsips etc are linked with causing fetal bradycardia and hypoxia, scary really!

Steam water in a bowl head over it cover head by flannel and halls soothers =o)

Thanks ladies, have some ok as oil to put on a tissue :)

I asked the pharmacist he said it fine and also told me that in the early stages of pregnancy your body has to make 6000 braincells a second!! Madness!!

It will be so so worth it! I'm not too bad ATM just can't breath :(

X x x

Aww its so lovely hearing you say your pregnant! I feel like the weekend is boring now, no exciting news to wake for lol

Who's 2ww is next?? =o)

It is a nightmare, I've had my cough for nrly 3 wks now, It's easing a bit now, after 2 weeks of antibiotics, and past few days been gargling warm salt water which seems to hav helped too! Just a pain now that if I have a massive coughing fit I'm kinda sick but it's not sick it's just loads of flem that must be stuck :/ nice!!
Hope ur better soon tho betty, sure the fab news is makin it all ok hehe :) I'm in bed ready for xfactor now! Lookin forward to piers morgan life stories startin nxt week too. I'm so sad when it comes to tv shows!haha

X

Evening!

Just nipped on after a few vodkas to check on Betty :hugs: and yes I'm a loser but ive just bought steps tickets wooooooo hoooooooo 'its the way you make me feel"

Lolly x x x x x x x

Aww thanks lolly :hugs:

so jealous! Loved steps and so want the new album :haha:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g