The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Morning Lolly,

All good here, full of cold but still on :cloud9:

You ok after the voddy last night?

X xx

Morning,

Have you told your parents now Betty? Bet your mum is over the moon!

Im in bed with a brew and my book going to get up in a min and watch x factor on catch up! Peter Kay was brilliant last night we had such a good night. Baby was kicking like mad all the way through! Must have been all the loud noise!

Betty have you worked out your due date using one of the calendar thingys??xxxx

Hey kix,

Glad you enjoyed Peter Kay!

We have told both our parents and siblings, my mum and sister cried which of course made me cry lol! And my sil is so excited she is buying me a cb digi :haha:

I have worked out my edd to be around 26 June 12 :dance:

X x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
i cant believe i have missed Bettys BFP announcement
CONGRATULATIONS i havent been on for a few days i knew it would happen and i would miss it.
Betty sooooo happy for you that is a very dark strong line you have there on that test.

How is everyone else? sorry still reading through trying to catch up, little Lily keeps me busydont get much chance to come on at the minute

Rachael

thanks rachael,

just about sinking in now! i guessed your little lady was keeping you busy, you will get more time as she settles :)

how is mummyhood?

x x x

Hi Rache, they do keep you busy don't they! Ollie is a tiny bit grizzly coz his throat is a bit hoarse :( but other than that he's a dream. Betty that's the day after my bday :happydance:

Aww, june is a good time of year, although we have 7 b'days in June :haha: trust me eh!!

Hope ollie is feeling better soon

X x x

Kix - I didn't know you were on babybump. What is your username? I will check out that other one too although I do have 4 pregnancy apps so I am a little obsessed already! haha! Watching X factor on catch up is so much better anyway, cut out all the rubbish! Glad Peter Kay was good, would love to go myself!

Betty - June is a good time, means that you won't be huge during the hottest months - you will just miss it :D

So I went on another spree yesterday and we now officially have everything on the baby list bar 3 items - pushchair, car seat base & moses basket stand.

CANNOT wait to set up the nursery!!!

Hope everyone has a nice lazy Sunday!

xxx

That's what I thought abbie, also won't need a maternity coat :thumbup:

Have had such a lazy day today! Love it :haha:

X x x

glad your feeling well better.
Im feeling really tired today after work. not alot planned in week so will just take each day as it comes xx

Yes Betty feeling great today after the vodka last night :haha:

Aw they will be over the moon for you!

The :witch: is nearly away woo hoo!

Off to body combat so i'll check in later :flower:

Lolly x x x x

Pink I just realised your a week ahead if me if my dates are right!

Lolly glad your feeling ok! What exactly is body combat? Sounds like hard work!!

X x x

Yey, I can't believe it's been 2weeks since I found out x x

glad ur feeling good betty and sailing the flag for pcos ladies :thumbup:

accoring to FF im 10dpo today tho i th:wacko:ink it may be 11/12 but i will stick with 10 lol. last month i was spotting at 9 and 10 dpo and then the witch came at 12 dpo very late on.

Think im out this month as lots of AF cramps and yesterday I cried most of the day at random things:dohh:

onward and upwards as they say :thumbup:. i did really want to test today but im liking our thinking of best to wait as more likely to get a BFP and it is sad seeing that BFN :cry:

glad all those nurseries and bumps are coming along great and all the new little ones are doing well too xxx
:dust::dust: for lolly and me and anyone else i missed

Body combat after a night of vodka, you are good!
I use to love steps, not many venues in Norfolk so the nearest they are playing is prob London and I can't be bothered going that far so I'll make do with the album lol
When you at the docs betty?

I'm drowning my sorrows with matchmakers and kettles chips after uniteds embarrassing game today =o(

Are any of you girlies on Facebook?

X

I am good lol!

Betty its just like a bootcamp kinda class like kickboxing.

Anna you never know, your not out till af shows :dust:

Yeah I'm on facebook ALL THE TIME!!!! Mines is Louise McGinn and the picture is the one that looks like half my head is cut off and ive got a MASSIVE cheesy grin lol!

Aw thats ace that pink and betty are so close in dates :flower:

Lolly x

Too good!

I'll have a look for you and add you, its strange not having faces to put to you all having spoke to you all for months!

Mines Samantha Jones but as you would guess there are loads of us so difficult to find lol

I know!

I bet we all look totally different to what we think lol!

Lolly x

Hahaha Sammie, I know what you look like now, I can put a face to the name!!!! I imagined you to have dark hair for some reason!

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->