The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I thought you would almost look like your little pic on the side of this. Blonde,tall and older looking and really casual. But you really glam and pretty and look so young!

Anna I was convinced af would show! Hang in there!! Your not out till she flies in!

I am a Facebook aholic lol! I'll pm you my name girls :)

I know you prob won't but don't say anything about baby on there :winkwink:

X x x

Definitely wouldn't betty that's your news to share when its time x

Hahahah Sammie thats so funny! OMG i dont look young AT ALL!!!!

I'll need to have a sneak peek at your pics!

x

Haha! You two have been making me laugh! Now I know what both of you look like! Samie you look similar to what I expected but like Lolly I also imagined you with dark hair. Lolly I imagined you exactly as Samie did, much more casual and like the picture I guess! ;)

Will add you both - but first, what do you expect me to look like? xx

PS:- Betty pm me too! x

Arggghhhh Betty i cant find you???

Okay Abbi I think, Brown hair and tanned?????

Ha ha I'm on Facebook I'm Kay Entwistle! Would love to see what everyone looks like!

Abbi I use the babybump ap but not the forum just read the daily and weekly updates.

Betty made up for you telling your family it's such a fab feeling!

Lolly I'm jealous of the vodka last night lime and sodas for me! Wouldn't change it though obviously! xx

Ha ha I'm on Facebook I'm Kay Entwistle! Would love to see what everyone looks like!

Abbi I use the babybump ap but not the forum just read the daily and weekly updates.

Betty made up for you telling your family it's such a fab feeling!

Lolly I'm jealous of the vodka last night lime and sodas for me! Wouldn't change it though obviously! xx

I can't find you betty.... and I never would have guessed that was your name hehe

I think you will have black hair with a real good tan pretty in a natural way not over made up and slim but short

Well girls you are pretty much right! I am short, I have dark hair and I am fairly tanned! Well done! I must be pretty predictable! ;)

Will add you all now!

xx

Oh no! I dunno why girls!

What do you all think I look like then?

And ha ha samie, I wanted to stay anonymous! Because no one k ew we were ttc
X x x

I really don't know for you betty because betty makes me think of a mumsy looking person but obviously that's not your name...... maybe short light brown hair quite small and friendly looking

abbi I was right!!!!!

Kix I thought you were blonde and wavy hair so I was way wrong with that one! :haha:

Everyone is so pretty!!

C'mon find me Betty! I cant find you..............

Ha def not mumsy lol!

I have longish brown hair now, but I'm not small :(

X x x

Just added you Samie and abbi as found you from lollys add!

Everyone looks totally different than I imagined its lovely putting faces to names!xx

Wow you all so beautiful and glam! There are gonna be some gorgeous babies to come!

I cant wait to see you betty but just can't find youuuuu.

This is fab having faces for names

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->