• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

woooop woop!

hope you had fun last night:winkwink: and finger crossed you are on your way to your BFP!!!:happydance:

x x x

Hi ladies! Yep i had 2 days of peak, and today it has gone down to high and not asked for a test, i had ovulation pains all day wednesday so i think that was the actual day. We have dtd every night and iv sat with my legs in the air for a long while afterwards lol, so i think we have done all we can!

Im now in the 2ww.....AGAIN lol x

Excellent! 2ww!

Oooooh how exciting! This could be it Elmo!

I have everything crossed!

Lolly x

Hello!

So, everything has changed AGAIN!

Back to original plan of ttc after i come back from Egypt lol! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Everything has took faster than expected with husbands business so we're gonna go for it!

I'm still due 2nd af since stopping cerazette, I'm on cd21 just now so we'll wait & see when it comes!

Should have another 2 af's before we ttc!

Woo hoo!

Lolly x

Hi girls how is everyone

I'm now on my 2nd af since coming off that pig of a pill and the hope of getting normal cycles again doesn't look like it's happening yet - first month was 32 days and then 2nd cycle was 36 days - I have 4 months to go until ttc so I hope it sorts out by then - sigh

xxx

Hi Angie

I was wondering how you were getting on!

I'm sure af will be nice & settled in 4 months! A nice wee christmas surprise if you get your BFP in 4 months!

Will be interesting to see how many days it will take me to get 2nd af :wacko:

Lolly xx

Hello lovelys :) Lolly im so excited that your gunna ttc sooner! I cant wait to keep track of how things go, i hope i will have got my bfp by then!!

Here's how its gone for me since coming off it.

31st May Stopped taking pill, was already having bit of a bleed that day. Bleed lasted for 5 days so i counted it as af (looking back it probably wasnt)

7th July i got AF on CD 39.

5th August i got AF on CD 29 (looks like im on my way back to a normal cycle) and i ovulated exactlly when i "should" have for a normal cycle and i am now 5 days past ovulation with Af or bfp due on 1st September :)

Today iv got some very mild cramping like af or ovulation, i hope its a good sign!!! x

I'm so excited too!

Don't know when i ovulated this month as wasn't really paying attention. # weeks ago today got first af so I'm thinking maybe a week or 2 till next af. we're gonna really try next month & i'd be due the week after Egypt :happydance:

I'm really really excited this time now that everything is sorted!

fingers Crossed Elmo, hopefully the 1st will fly in :flower:

Lolly x

Hiya ladies

So is 6-8 weeks the going rate for af after coming of the cerazette? i'm on week 3 and no sign of anything!!

i'm so pleased that there are some sucess stories, wonderful news for those of you with BFP!

Jax xx

It hasnt been that bad for some of us but i think thats about average hun yea! When i came off it in 07 i conceived my son in the 1st month :) so its not all bad and these bfps keep popping up! x

Hi all

Found this thread thanks to ElmoBumpToBe.

I stopped taking Cerazette on the 10th of July and got my first proper period 4th August.
So in my first cycle after cerazette and ttc using cbfm.
On CD20 at the moment, still reading high, have not had a peak this month, but early days after the cerazette.

In my previous pregnancy i had been on the implanon implant for over 2 years, went onto Cerazette ahead of ttc. I finished that on the 19th of april that year, had my first proper period in beginning of the may, and i got my BFP in June, my little girl was born 25th feb.

Fingers crossed to all tho, i've had no long term after effects of Cerazette.

Another succes story with cerazette! See its not all bad :)

I hope you get your bfp as quickly this time around hun :)

I was disapointed when it didnt happen straight away for us as it did when i got pregnant with my son but hey every pregnancy and lead up to it is different :) x

Thats also really good to hear Cajadaem, thanks for sharing your experiance. I was using the implanon implant for 3 years before the cerazette and was worried about the effect of that too! I hope you get your bfp as quickly this time too!!! :)

xx

welcome to the new ladies...

came on to update where im at and im excited to read the updates from you all:happydance: fab news that Lolly will be TTC again soon!! and Elmo is in the 2ww!!:happydance:

well AF 'should' have been here on friday but she is still AWOL... def not pg as OH was away the whole month from last AF :wacko: so not really sure whats going on... guess i just have to sit tight and wait for her to pu in an appearance... looks like im not gonna have the plain sailing i wanted huh:shrug:

hope everyone is well :flower:

x x x

Just gunna have to sit it out i guess hun, nothing else you can do, its so frustrating though isnt it! How many AF's have you had since coming off it i cant remember, are you waiting for your second? x

Morning!

Welcome to all the new guys :flower:

I'm on cycle day 23 today, sitting tight for next af to arrive!

Wonder when she will arrive :wacko:

Stil hoping for my Christmas BFP!

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back