The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

AW honey we're the oldies hahaha :haha: Your kids are adorable! Not seen any of you yet will look after my dinner!

Right hubby has just brought in a chinese, back in a bit!

Lolly x

AW honey we're the oldies hahaha :haha: Your kids are adorable! Not seen any of you yet will look after my dinner!

Right hubby has just brought in a chinese, back in a bit!

Lolly x

Wish there weren't any of me on there! The pics of you lot are lovely I hate the way I look so you won't find lots of me!

its so hard trying to keep up with the forum so many posts since i logged in this morning lol

i am on facebook if any of you want to add me i am called Rachael Moore and it should be a pic of my wedding :thumbup:

so how are you girls feeling with bumps getting excited as you near the end?
fxed for girls waiting to test and for af to finish

i have mega baby brain cant remember hardly anything at the moment driving my husband mad hehe

im loving being a mummy she keeps me busy but i guess its coz its all new and once i get into a routine i should find it easier

Rachael

ok i think i have added everyone now xx i just need to remember who's who lol x
honey whereabouts do you ward clerk?
Its exciting knowing faces now xxx

Ahhh makes sense Betty!
Most Docs don't test they just take your word and get you to arrange a Midwife appointment but as you have been under them for help they might do things different but as everything was natural i dunno!

I'm loving seeing everyone, Chris also thinks i'm nuts smiling at my laptop but it hasn't stopped him asking to see what everyone looks like lol

Got pink now too:)

Been so busy on here tonight can hardly keep up!

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

X x x

There is more than 1 with your name and a wedding pic, what was your maiden name, is that on there?

they might do test betty as i had to book appointment with doc to check, lets hope they have tests unlike mine xx

I was working on a respiratory ward before I went on a 2year career break. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2009 (similar to crohns) and was extremely ill for a time hoping to go back to work next year x

Ah cool cool Samie!

I'll keep you all posted!

Everyone is beautiful! Honey don't be silly you are lovely!

There are some shocking pics of me on there :haha:

Rachael you will be all good once you have a routine glad your enjoying it :)

X x x

I'm excited but pooping myself Rachael, i can't believe my ticker is down to 20 days its unreal! It seems like a few days ago i was saying to Chris only 100 days to go! I really dunno where time goes but sure when she's here i'll be saying at her 5th birthday 'feels like she was only born yesterday' lol

How is Lily? does she sleep well for you?
x

honey-its nice to know someone with same job, im on a& e.
i cant find rachael :-(
abbie you might know my brother?
Im having chinese tomorow.
How sad am i , I have grouped you all so I dont get lost with names lol xx

honey on the left hand side of fb there should be lists click on that then on that page there should be create list x

thanks for your post honeybear-my DH is 38 and worried he is too old so reading out you and DH gives me another stick to poke him with on a bad day!

Ok- I am going to try and add people Im EHP (will make sense when you see my name) and my picture is franella the kettle witch from chorlton and the wheelies ....

btw-i wont take offence if any of you arent comfortable with me adding you atm i know i am a bit of an invader :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->