The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

yipes- for a 'young' ish person im really quite rubbish at this! im ELizabeth Hannah Prosser not the Elizabeth Prosser- i think ive tried adding lolly but i wanted toput a message in but it all went worng!!

pink i have grouped you all together too now, before the baby brain (or p brain as hubbs calls it) sets in haha!!

anna your not an invader at all :hugs: ill go look for you :)

x x

Ha can't believe abbi and pink went to same school that's amazing! Small world!

Betty they didn't test me when i went to docs just gave me loads of info and telephone numbers to book first scan - might be different for you though and I think all areas are different too.

Xx

Betty just noticed your status on here now says pregnant yay! You need a ticker now xx

thanks kix, your right everywhere is diff, will wait and see, knowing my luck she will give me all this stuff that says PREGNANCY and ill bump into someone i know :haha:

gonna do the ticker too :)

xx x

meant to say guys, apart from mum an hubbs noone knows about you, so dont mention the forum on fb please :)

x x x

thanks betty and pink-im still a technophobe! i need to put some new pictures on there now i think! have a good evening all- i may see you all later- got a cup of tea withmy name on it :)

he he! i like that secret spies :)

we will all be each others little secrets :haha:

x x x

That ticker looks so right!

On another note... how did frankie go through on x factor!!!!

Thanks samie!

I can't stand him he is a jumped up little t**t

Do the general public watch a different show to us?

X x x

They must because he is awful he can't sing, looks like a drugged alcoholic with spray on jeans... I really wish I could stop watching it!

Ha we should start a get frankie out campaign!!

Love the description samie!

X x x

Haha sammie, true! He's like 12 and think he's a rock star!

Anna lol I don't have a friend request? :wacko:

Betty how good do your cakes look btw!

Betty how exciting you will be able to announce ur news at Christmas time! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->