The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Kix, you look similar to what I expected actually, the closest match to my imagination yet anyway! Betty - I can't find you! But with Betty as your name I imagined someone slightly mumsy too? Isn't it funny what names/avatar pics can make you imagine about people!

Lolly - you were dead right! haha! xx

Abbi I imagined you quite similar too I'm sure you have said before that you were dark! Everyone is gorgeous ha ha loving this!

Betty will try and find you now xx

Wooooooo I'm friends with Betty!

I have thought for the last year and a half that you were dark haired, short hair, and yeah I thought mumsy too hahaha! Totally wrong!!!!!! You look fab, Everyone does! How weird is this!

Im on FBOOK but still getting used to it so when im more clued up il have to add people :winkwink:

i would warn you though-im neither glam nore small- think dawn french but less amusing

haha:happydance:

Found you betty!!! You look lovely! I think I thought you would be mumsy because your always so kind and you bake etc lol

Anna Dawn French is beautiful! And it really doesn't matter what we look like! I'm no slim Jim And defo not glam lol

Ha ha! Yay I got you all!

You are all beautiful!

My in-laws call me susie homemaker becaus of the baking/crafting/sewing lol!

Anna I'm sure you are beautiful as you are :hugs:

X x x

How old are you lolly? Ha!

Samie I pictured you dark and Betty I pictured you blonde! Lolly I thought you would have long blind hair and similar to your pic too!

Hubby thinks I've gone mad I'm giggling into my phone! Xx

Once I've bathed caleb I will go on laptop and add you All x x

Lolly :haha: not by much! I thought you were about 22 from your pics.

Where does the betty come from? Liking Susie homemaker lol

Samie, I thought exactly the same about Betty, it's so funny! You aren't Mumsy at all though Betty!

It is so weird seeing what everyone looks like! And Anna that did make me laugh! I quite like Dawn French though so no problem!!

I am the baby of the group! ;) Lolly I think you look much younger than you are!

xx

Hahahaha I'm 31 in March! i'll be the bloody oldest mum EVER by the time I have a baby at this rate!!!!!!!

Lol.

All done girls :)

X x

You didn't pm me :cry:
I'm yvonne thomas, pic is of my hubby and the 4 kids, havnt finished reading thru these posts yet as christ there are lots and i only went to piano with the big uns! I'm about to request you lolly
xx

Aw honey! Added you!

So........ i'm guessing faye is Pink?

x x x x

Think I've added you all now via Lolly's, I'm 35 Lolly so you're not as old as me! And I have stepgrandchildren :haha: Hubby has just turned 50 so had 4 children with his ex wife. Just off to nose at all your facebooks!!!:haha:

ok so i have just added lolly,sammie,kix,honey, yes im faye need to add the others xx

Sorry honey!

Got ya now tho! Your profile pic is lovely :)

The Betty is from my absolute love for Betty boop :haha:

I also for got to say earlier Samie I have docs on thurs morn:thumbup:
Will she do a test?

X x x

Don't be silly lolly! Remember it being your 30th actually god that only feels like a few months ago can't believe it was March! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->