The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww thanks im bias but they are pretty yummy! Although losing weight I don't get to eat many :haha:

Samie we should so do it!!

I will be 12 weeks early dec so depending on first scan date I could think of a Xmas jingle to announce it in :haha:

X x x

Amazing time to announce :flower:

I'm off to bed as up at 530am for body attack :wacko:

Night girls

Lolly x x x x x x x x

Wow that's dedication! Sleep well hun!

I'm in bed already watching bb :haha:

X x x

yey to the tickers betty its all soooo exciting :happydance:

Im 11 DPO today-still getting my cramps mainly if i have been sat down then stand up and sore nipples but i often get that so just ignoring it! I thought we covered all the bases this time so i know i will be :cry: if she arrives but like i said to you even if it is a BFN its still an achievment, I OVd and no random spotting this LP and it has been atleast 10 days plus :thumbup:

My last week of work this week :happydance: then two weeks off!!! going away for our wedding anniversary so cant wait :happydance: im hoping this iwll be our last holiday just the two of us :winkwink:

Betty-dont you have doctors today? or did i make that up!
Lolly-i think i requested a random person but you found me now :blush:

hope all the bumps and babies are good and all the mums and dads too xxx

morning all only 3 pages to catch up on lol.
Im so glad i know faces to names, dont worry betty i wont say anything. Love the ticker .
Nothing planned today, just trying to sort out xmas/birthday presents for caleb and then trying to work out how much money I need to save.
I was talking to a girl who works on our department whos pg and she said she is only having 3 motnhs off as they are not paying us enhancements so that means i loose about £150 a month which is my loan money. So i have said to oh if he is ok with it i will have to delay the wedding and use the wedding money plus whatever I save up until may for the extra bill money. I just dont want to leave lo at 2/4 months and want 9 months off I can. I have got about 7 months to save extra and just need to after scan start buying nappies and other stuff. xx
Hope everyone has a fab day xx

Sorry girls - I got distracted last night cooking & then watching An Idiot Abroad! - So funny!

X factor is so annoying, I can't be dealing with the constant advert breaks, sob stories (cue a westlife/leona lewis track) and KITTY!! haha! I just watch it the next day now so I can fastforward through all the rubbish!

Anna - I added you so I think I got everyone. Don't be silly you aren't an invader! If I missed anyone let me know.

Another day of doing nothing for me....oh yer!! ;) xx

Anna you never know! 11 dpo is still early, only a few more days and you'll find out! They say things happen in 3s so you could be the 3rd bfp this month :flower: yeah haha I've got you know!

Pink, you just have to do what's right and if it means putting the back then do it. You don't want to ruin your pregnancy stressing about money. It will just give you even more time to plan the perfect day!

You have to all promise not to leave me, I'm gonna be here on my own soon enough lol! We have to really wait for this scan till we can try again to make sure tubes are okay. Please keep checking in on me when uv all had ur wee ones :cry: lol my mission is still to be pregnant when betty is, so ive got. Good few months yet :wacko:

Lolly x x x

Im not leaving lolly and im sure everyone else isnt either, im in a few other groups andthis is defiantely one of the best as we all know each other and I dont feel If I ask something I get ignored or missed. xx

oh lolly! we wont leave you :hugs: look how many people are still here who have had their bumps! I very much dobt you will be the last one-you ahve proved you can already conceive we just need to send you some superglue thats all :haha: plus you are all on the route for your fertility help, so keep focused :flower:

pink-its sad about having to push back the wedding but you know what is best for you, my friend had 6 weeks off :nope: she said she was happy with that but it seems so fast!

also if youpush back wedding all your LOs can be involved!

i really dont want to go to work today- i hate 12-8s but roll on friday!!

thanks abbi for adding me im still a novice :blush:

I agree with Lolly Pink - the last thing you want is to be stressing about money & only getting a few months at home with your lo! I want as long as possible so I understand how you feel! Having your lo involved will be so sweet too! If me and my db get married I will have my little man all dressed up in a suit! So cute!

Lolly - we won't leave you. This thread will eventually turn into a Mama's group! :D You will be joining us soon enough, I am sure of it!

xx

Lolly I've had Ollie (ha that rhymes :haha:) and I'm on most days, won't be going anywhere till we've all met up with the babies :)
xx

I know pink it's so weird eh! Wonder if our scans will keep us a week apart or change edd?

Abbie your so right about xfactor, I sky plus it so Incan forward all the rubbish:haha: and I very rarely watch the results show all the way through!!

X x x

Lolly I'm not going anywhere either love this forum and will be great when we all have our lo's so we can still ask advice etc. You and Betty will defo be bump buddies!

Anna what's your name I'll add you on Facebook! Fingers crossed for you and another Bfp this month!

Abbi major jealous of your day at home! I'm on countdown to Christmas!
Xx

Nor do I! I watch the last 20 mins! They really do make a meal of it! So annoying! I can't stand Kitty though, something about her is just so false, the hyperventilating and inane grin...she is a very odd woman!

My due date got changed Betty - even though I knew the day that I ovulated! I was pushed forward by 4 days so you never know! xx

Oh man I think my phone had a spaz! I just came on and loads of posts before mine popped up that I swear weren't there this morn :haha:

So sorry if It seemed like I ignored anyone!

Anna I had cramps from about 9-10 DPO and am still getting them and they are worse after I have stood up and after I wee :blush:

I have the docs Thursday morning :thumbup:

Pink I agree, do what's right for now and then you can have both your lo In Your wedding; my nephew was two and we had him in a velvet suit :cloud9: sooo cute!

Lolly I will NEVER NEVER NEVER leave you! And we will be bump buddies there is no arguments it has to happen :haha:

Sorry if I forgot anyone else! Just give me a nudge is I have :haha:

Abbie, I know the day we conceived :blush: so will be interesting to see the dates!!

X x x

Hello ladies!

Glad to see everyone is good and busy!! Don't worry Lolly I'm not going to leave this group either!! And you're not the oldest cos I am 34!!
This is my first real month of ttc after my first AF after cerazetfe. I'm on CD11 today ( think that's right I'm still getting used to these abbreviations) x

Wow loads of posts to catch up on!! im not on facebook, it drove me mad so decided to give it a miss lol, and like to have a bit of a private life. im on twitter though if anyone is on that? @hay246 is my name, even if ur not on it, u can prob see my pic anyway!
would love to c what u all look like! I am 22, what does everyone expect me to look like?lol

Xfactor i am totally over it too, i used to be like oh i have to watch it, now im just not fussed. and i hate frankie too how the hell hes getting thru i dont know!

x

I expect you to be blonde Hay, blue eyes, slim and average height - quite natural looking as opposed to glam or made up and around 5ft 5. I expected you to be a little older too! I have been terrible at this so far though so I am probably way off!

I don't use twitter! You are going to be the mystery lady in the group! haha!

Betty - oooh get you! It's nice knowing the day you conceived. I have an idea when I did but I am not sure. I am hoping it wasn't the day I think as I was hungover and that isn't the nicest story! ;)

My baby monitor just came - I want to play with it but I can't on my own!! :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"