The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I don't think so Pink. The name does sound familiar but I can't place it. Tbf though I can hardly remember the names of the people in my year let alone any of the others! ha!

xx

haha!! Pink!! I do! I just looked on your fb at your brother and I do know him! Well I remember him anyway! How funny! xx

definately a small world. I think your birthdays are close lol x

haha il have to upload a pic on here!
im blonde, green eyes, and super short at 5ft 1 haha! :D like being short though! i look quite young too, could defo get away with being younger than 22, how old are u abbi?
what baby monitor did u get? i want to get one with thermometer on it. i only have to get mattress which im ordering next week, breast pump and baby monitor! its nice to be organised lol :D

i love twitter, its funny the banter you get on it between celebs too, im proper nosey when it comes to the celebs prob why i like it so much :haha:

x

I expect you to be blonde Hay, blue eyes, slim and average height - quite natural looking as opposed to glam or made up and around 5ft 5. I expected you to be a little older too! I have been terrible at this so far though so I am probably way off!

I don't use twitter! You are going to be the mystery lady in the group! haha!

Betty - oooh get you! It's nice knowing the day you conceived. I have an idea when I did but I am not sure. I am hoping it wasn't the day I think as I was hungover and that isn't the nicest story! ;)

My baby monitor just came - I want to play with it but I can't on my own!! :(

xx

Hay - you are the closest to what I expected so far! Apart from the short thing. I am only 5ft2 though! It's so funny how we build pictures up of people in our heads. I am 21 (22 in November) so definitely the baby of the group! ;)

I just ordered my mattress off babies r us as they had a sale on. Got it for half price and it has great reviews. I went for the angelcare sound and movement monitor which has a thermometer. It sounds an alarm if the room gets too hot or cold too :D Love being organised - only 3 things left to get and my Mum and Dad are buying one of them. Just want it all set up now though.

I used to go on twitter - reading the celeb tweets is pretty funny! I didn't write anything myself though. I just stopped using it for some reason. I have it on my phone so I might try and find out what my username/password is! Probably shouldn't though because between this/fb/baby apps I will only be living my life virtually if I'm not careful! ha! ;)

It is a small world Pink. How crazy!! xx

haha virtual life :haha: babybump is a good app, i have it on my ipod touch, amongst pregnancyE MyPregnancy My Baby. lol they are all quite good, but baby bump is my bace one!

i was only just 22 in August so ur not too far behind hehe :) x

Thank you all :flower: I just want you all to know when I finally get my BFP but even more so when I finally make it to scan date and everything is fine :flower:

Hay, you are actually similar to what I imagined!

I'm confused! I'm on my phone so i cant see things great, who is Deanne? Lol I cant keep track of who everyone is on facebook :haha:

I have no idea Lolly? There have been too many posts, I have lost track myself.

I didn't realise we were so close age-wise Hay. Young Mama's of the group! ;) xx

Lol I wonder who it is!

Aw I'm so fed up today I really cant be bothered teaching people to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw Lolly - do you get more impatient with them when you are fed up? I am a bit fed up but I can't really complain I am sitting in the house doing nothing - relaxing, but a bit dull! ;) x

Wow busy on here again! I won't be going any where this fills my days lol and i can't wait for your bfp lolly and then I have to stick around to see the babies lol

Not doing much here today, can't be bothered so just going to the farm shop then Tesco, boring hey!

Hello ladies!

Glad to see everyone is good and busy!! Don't worry Lolly I'm not going to leave this group either!! And you're not the oldest cos I am 34!!
This is my first real month of ttc after my first AF after cerazetfe. I'm on CD11 today ( think that's right I'm still getting used to these abbreviations) x

I'm the oldest!! 35!

Totally Abbi! They do my head in sometimes haha! Most of them are a really good laugh and we get on well but some of them are unreal :wacko:

Sammie, you SHOULD be doing nothing lol

I bet - it must be fun dealing with some of the crazies! ;) Yes Samie, you should be doing absolutely nothing. I still feel a little guilty for that at the mo. I just want all my deliveries here so that I can start doing SOMETHING! ha!

Well I am off to cook the dinner. Speak later ladies xx

Never posted off y iPhone before!! Will catch up later I think the weather is making us all feel we CBA!not sure what hurts most ATM nipples cramps or headache lol x

i am looking forward to doing nothing haha!

20 days samie how exciting :D roll on 9 weeks for me, can finally finish work!

haha seems im predictable looking then hehe :haha:

definitely cant wait for you to have ur :bfp: Lolly, and i really do think you and Betty will be bump buddies, even if it is for a short period :)

x

Lolly did you get an add from a Deanne? Dunno who that is :haha:

Hay you look a little like I expected :thumbup:

Having a lazy day today it's chilly here, so just went for a hot choc with my mum!

Loving how busy it is in here ATM!!

X x x

I am trying to decide what I fancy from chinese decisions decisions xx

Who"s Deanne lol?

Betty are you off today?

Pink I had 1 last night but I ALWAYS get chicken curry everytime lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->