The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

i either want, lemon chicken or sweet and sour chicken or duck in plum sauce lol x

I'm Deanne!! Didn't want to post my full name on here as I'm the only one with my name on FB and I want to be a bit anonymous with work etc!! Lol x

I'm pants at doing nothing! I get so bored I have to find jobs to do.

I know can believe how few days are left just hoping there won't be another 14 days to add lol

I'm the oldest!! 35![/QUOTE]

Hahaha I actually meant the oldest without children yet!! X

Aw Amelia Your Dianne!! :hugs: Right so thats everyone?
haha.

Pink your making me hungry!!!!!!! :haha:

Oooh I love monday nights........Hollyoaks, Corrie, Eastenders,Signed by Katie and the last Made in Chelsea tonight! Have to sky plus Junior apprentice.

sorry lolly.
Will catch up later , im off to get my lemon chicken and banana fritter mmm xx

I don't know everyone else's names so if u want to add me on FB then I'm Deanne and on Lolly's page!! X

lolly i dont work hun :)

mmmmm chinese, pink you lucky thing!! i am a chicken chow mein girl :thumbup:

amelia ill go add you from lollys page, i also didnt put my name up as i wanna stay annon nobody knows about our ttc so didnt wanna get rumbled, you never know who might know you on here :haha:

im making meatballs for dinner mmmmm

whats everyone else having??

x x x

Betty lol how did I not know that??!!! What you gonna do with your training?

I'm having chicken with spinach.

Yea I don't wanna get rumbled either!! It's true u don't know who might be reading this x

Im still in work really want a chinese now pink!! I love chicken and green peppers in black bean sauce with loads of prawn crackers and you can't beat crispy duck pancakes oh I'm starving now!!

We are having chicken with red pesto tonight and some roasted veg yum! Leaving in a min so I can eat it!! ha! :happydance:

Think I am missing Amelia and Anna on facebook - will try and find you both but Anna I don't know your name?

xxx

lolly i dunno how you didnt :haha:

i have stopped my training for now, lots of reasons :dohh:

anna, its fab having a place to go to where we are all going through the same stuff, and i feel like i have made some really good friends :hugs:

x x x

I love Monday night telly too Lolly. I'm not watching it tonight though cos I would rather catch up tomorrow when I'm bored and have nothing to do ;) DB is here now so he can keep me occupied for the night! :D Can't wait for junior apprentice though! We will watch that together!

We had tacos...they were lovely but I feel like a pig cos I ate 4 and my db only ate 3. I wouldn't mind but he is 6ft6 and almost twice my weight so it's a bit gross! haha!!

xx

i had soup due to it being late! well today is 12 dpo where the witch caught me last time-think shes on her way had some ewcm today (had that last month too) and feel a bit 'irritable' down there a bit like thrush but not-again get that when shes on her way :cry:

its not over til she arrives tho and atleast no early spotting this time!:thumbup:

been a long day going to get my kindle and chill il have a proper catch up tomorrow :hugs:

one thing i will say tho- got to be some of the worst pmt ive ever had!

Aw Anna! Maybe the PMT is a good sign? And no AF yet definitely is! ;) If AF doesn't come when will you test?

xx

I really wish docs would warn people about cerazette! My gp told me it was prob the best pill to be on. I've now been 5 weeks and no af since coming off it, but have sore boobs sore stomach- the lot. And 3 bfn which is no major surprise as I haven't had af yet. :(
haha read the first page of this thread so thought I'd join in the rant, then discover it's now on p334 and talking about Chinese! Mmmm lol

Welcome to the thread Cmarie. We are quite a mixed bunch, all ex-cerazetters! Some of us have been here a while (eg Lolly/Betty) but there are plenty of newbies too. I joined in December last year after coming off cerazette and I got my bfp early April so it wasn't so bad for me. It does trick you in the first few months though, I had every pregnancy symptom going! haha! Just hold on a few more weeks, I think on average for most of us it took about 7 weeks for AF to come. Are you ttc baby number 1?

xx

welcome!
i dont think its as bad as people make out, when ur on it you dont get a period so i think its normal that it can take a bit to get back to normal. average is around 8 weeks. i wouldnt worry too much. and alot of symptoms u get are pregnancy ones after stopping. just have to be patient i know its hard. :flower:

i came off september 2010 and had my :bfp: in March. it just varies for us all.

Hello cmarie! I joined this group in August after I stopped taking cerazette in middle of August and only got AF two weeks ago so it took 8 weeks for first one to appear!! Don't worry it will happen even though it feels like it won't. I did loads of tests even though I knew I wasn't pg. I'm hoping for first proper month on ttc this month!!
Hope everyone's ok this morning!! X

Morning Everyone,

Think I have everyone on Facebook now thanks for the add Anna when are you testing if AF doesn't show?!

CMarie nice to have a newby on the thread! Like the others have said everyone is different but I didn't have too bad of an experience on Cerazette to be honest and I got my af around 7-8 weeks after coming off. I remember feeling just like you though and worrying that nothing was happening - those 7 weeks felt like forever. I came off on 1st Jan and got my BFP beginning of May so I was lucky really!

Good luck with ttc!

I caught up on all the TV last night - watched The Batchelor, Sunday night's xfactor and corrie from Friday (backwards as watched last nights first) oops! Anyone else watching the batchelor? It makes me laugh!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->