The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Oh Kix, I love it! I even got my db watching it...so so funny! I HATE CARRIE-ANN! I really want Layla to win but I have a feeling Gav might be fooled! The girls in it are crazy though, the ones saying that they were in love with him when they had met him once! ha! Nutters!

I like Gav though, he seems like a nice guy! xx

I know Abbi I can't stand Carrie-Ann either her voice goes through me! Ha! Layla is lovely but I reckon from last weeks he is going to pick Carrie-Ann I think I will actually cry if he does!

Gavin seems lovely a bit soft for my liking but he is gorgeous! My hubby hates him ha!

xx

Welcome CMarie!
Unfortunately there are so many things on the internet saying how bad cerazette is but really its not too bad.... I stopped mine Jan 3rd had my first AF Feb 3rd and got my BFP March 4th.
I think the threads can be misleading because you will often find those who take a lonnnggg time to get AF had issues with fertility prior to the pill or have things like PCOS.

Kepp positive you will be fine!

Hope everyone is ok today. I'm off to Cromer this afternoon as Chris is doing some photography for a hotel and i don't wanna stay home alone even though going to the coast with this weather isn't much fun! No ice cream on the Pier today =o)

xx

Samie cant believe your ticker says only 18 days to go! How exciting can't believe how fast time is going xx

Hehe I know its gone so quick! Just hope its no more than 18 lol adding another 14 to it is mean!

ah i no, i really dont want to go over! im hoping baby comes before xmas so my fella can be off xmas and new year, at the moment his work are being mean and saying that he has to work xmas (they have to do one or other in his job) just because my due date is nearer to new year, even tho the due date means nothing really! and would be annoyed if went 14 days over and then he'd worked christmas when he could have done new year!
I'm going to start using birthing ball beginning of november and hope for the best lol!

Kix I totally agree - her voice is just awful. She sounds like a spoilt child. Gav is too easily fooled. My db doesn't hate him, he thinks he is a bit of an idiot though (a bit simple) haha!

Samie is the weather bad by you? It's pretty nice here. I would love a bit of sea air...I feel like I am suffocating in this house everyday!

I don't want to go over either Hay, keeping my fingers crossed for a slightly early baby! Well anything over 37 weeks is fine!

I have been using my birthing ball - it is really comfy. Don't want to use it too much just yet though in case it makes lo think it's time to come out! ;)

I am starting raspberry leaf tea on Thursday as I will be 32 weeks. Is anyone else having it?

xx

Welcome cmarie, I cam only echo what the other ladies have said, took me 7 weeks for af to arrive had a ton of pg symptoms!

Hang in there she will fly in!

I dont watch tue batchelor I find it waaaaaay cringey lol!

I lost 1.5 lbs this week girls so I managed to achieve my 3 stone woo hoo! So very happy!!

Samie I hope she makes an appearance soon for you and doesn't keep you waiting!!

Weird to think your all so close to the end eh!

X x x

yep and we have you to be excited about now too betty wooohooo :happydance: and well done with the weight loss thats great!!

we have the sea air here in lovely wales, sun was out earlier now its just started to rain, the wind has been horrendous at night too! i dont really know much about raspberry tea leaf to be honest.

im not into the batchelor either not a big fan of Gavin Henson! love all the soaps though, home and away is one of my faves at mo :D Hollyoaks pretty good too at moment but Silas storyline is dragggggging now so annoying!

x

I agree Hay - I just want Silas caught! Not into home and away actually, I used to watch it years ago but not anymore. Just Hollyoaks and Corrie for me!

The tea is meant to help tone your uterus for labour, a lot of women say that the second stage of labour is reduced by taking it. Here is some good info incase you are interested:-

https://www.askbaby.com/raspberry-leaf-tea.htm

xx

Think my hubby hates Gavin because I'm always saying how gorgeous he is! Ha! It is really cheesy but it makes me giggle I can't help watching it - bit like The Only Way is Essex it makes me cringe but love watching it! :haha:

I don't know much about raspberry leaf tea either what does it do for you Abbi?
xx

Kix - have a look at the link I just put on. No guarantee it will help but it's cheap to buy so worth a try in my opinion. The comments at the bottom of the page are good too, majority of people saying they think it helped them!

Oh yes I love a bit of Essex too & Made in Chelsea...they are such awful shows but they are so bad that they're good! ;)

xx

Ooh love hollyoaks but the Silus story line is so crap, the man has a weak heart and is hardly secretive :haha: i watch Enders too but that's about it lol!

Thanks, been hard but worth it!!

Xx x x x

ooo TOWIE i absolutely love. and how hot is Mr Wright mmm i love him haha!
did u read about what happened to Sam & Billie in the news? was awful!
Thanks Abbi had a look, looks good, may give it a try later on in pregnancy.

x

I love towie and do watch hollyoaks but its boring at the mo with the silus rubbish, his voice grates on me!

I'm not trying any induction techniques here because ever the pessimist....they just dont work lol babies come when they want or are forced by intervention lol. I'm still working on Chris to do membranes sweeps to try ripen the cervix for me but really having no luck lol

Yeah its been piddling down all night and day here just stopping now but its still grey and grim!

Thanks everyone! :) yep we are ttc #1 so it's all very new and exciting at the moment! I've got every pg symptom going and bfn so at least I know there's something going on lol. :)

cmarie, its perfectly normal what your going through, but it does all go once youget your firts af :)

hang in there :hugs:

x x x

Hi girls

Just thought I'd pop in to say that we are putting off ttc to next year now because my bf proposed last week. Wish he had done it before I came off bcp but I'm so happy right now. I've booked to see doc next week about going back on bcp but whether it will be cerrazette I don't know. Anyway hopes it ok to stalk u all n pop into chat. I'm so thrilled you got your bfp betty and have everything crossed lolly gets hers soon too. X

aww cocoa, massive congrats to you!:wedding:

when is the big day?

thanks, we found out sat, think its sinking in now :happydance:

x x x

Congratulations cocoa!! That's fab news :)

Yes cmarie I had every pg symptom before first af and they did disappear when it came!! I know the wait is terrible but it will happen!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->