The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thanks guys, i hope it will be october 2012. Was planning for June 2013 but my mum pointed out that would mean delaying baby making for nearly another 2 yrs. Don't think me or bf can wait that long so next year it will be. Luckily I've had af each month for the 3 months I've been off it. Fingers crossed everything will be ok the next time. I'm just making sure I steer clear off bf this week so we don't have any accidents, which isn't hard cos he is seeping in spare room cos of a rotten cheast infection lol x

yey cocoa :flower:

cmarie-dont stress we have all been there honestly it is normal. i must have wasted a fortune on tests!!! i it took 6 weeks for my first af then 7 weeks now im just hoping she doesnt show hahaha! stick at it you will get there.

betty- u lost more weight woooooooo! i really need some help with mine, ive had a blip and really tried this week but its not so great as ive got this horrendous pmt thing going on and feel like poo :cry:

i have my 2 weeks off soon so using htat ot refocus and may start getting back into swimming (used ot swim competively and nationaly as a youngster!)

i do feel a bit down today-probably hormones:happydance:. im in one of those feel useless and ugly moods :dohh: think im jsut getting fed up that ive messed up my weight watchers even though i have come a long way.

i think if ive no af i will test betwwen sunday-tuesday depending on what my temps do but i really do think shes on her way. woke up with such bad af pains at 2am went to the loo and it was a blob of ewcm :blush: been like that on and off all day. my nipples vary in how sore they are. had a really sharp pain today though on my left nr ovary ish really quite sore on and off for a while- its gone now tho. i feel like im actually 'on' u know you get slightly diff cramps well that how it is but i dont want to build hopes up then feel sad so i will keep waiting :thumbup:

thanks fo listening to me- ive needed a rant today people think im mad keep running off to the loo!

ps sorry for the typos i have fat fingers and think quickly which doesnt work :happydance:

aww cocoa, that will be lovely, are you having a church wedding??

ooh whats the ring like? did he pop the question romantically?

anna, i hope these are all pos signs for you, will be keeping fx'ed for you :hugs:

i was amazed when i got on the scales today, although its prob all the runs up the stairs to the lool that helped burn some calories :haha:

x x x

It won't be a church wedding as I'm not religious, I'd like it in a garden but can't see that happening in october.

The proposal was sweet rather than romantic. He did it on my birthday in bed n hid the ring box in a shoe box. When I opened it n asked what it was he asked if I'd like to marry him. Bless. The ring is yellow gold with platinum shoulders with a big diamond in the middle n 3 small 1s down the arms.

Betty your diet has gone so well, mine has gone to pot tho I lost 4lbs this week through excitement lol x

aww thats really sweet, the ring sounds beautiful :cloud9:

we were really young when we got engaged so i never got and actual propsal, i mean he did askme on one knee but i went to choose the ring so wasnt a suprise!

my diet has gone well, although i dont think ill lose any more now :haha: i am going to carry on with slimming world tho, the leader just said i need to ask the midwifes permission :shrug:

well done on losing 4lbs thats fab!!

x x x

Evening!

Coco Congrats thats great news!

Just a quick note from me tonight hope everyone is well

Lolly x

Ive stopped ww's as it doesnt recomend it. But im keeping up with it but i need to eat more as my blood sugars are dropping alot xx
xx

Have you tried slimming world pink? My mum has diabetes and hers is under tight control since doing it, she has even dropped some of her meds!

Lolly u ok?
Xx x x

No havent tried sw, but think im going to holdback on diets for now and focus more once baby is here.
I am so looking forward to my bed xx

Yah think that's prob the best plan! But when you get back to It try sw it's fab! I always preferred ww but love sw now!!

X x x

Betty I'm good thanks just had a f&@£er of a day and I'm done in! Been over doing it a bit and I'm exhausted! I'm off to bed to watch Americas next top model! I'll catch up with you 2mor chick hope your good :flower:

Oh well done Betty for the weight loss! You have done amazing!

Lolly x x x x

Hi ladies!
Wondering if I could join you all? Have been off cerazette for 2 and a half weeks now after being on it about 18 months, was on depo before that for 3 years. I came off the depo as we were thinking of ttc a while ago but circumstances changed. At the time the nurse told me cerazette would be ideal for me as it it would be easier to conceive after that than depo.

It took 3years after stopping microgynon before I got my period back so hoping cerazette will not be the same!

I have read all of your posts and you seem like a great bunch, you fill me with hope!

Sinn x

Welcome! Liking that's there are lots of newbies coming through. Hope it doesn't take 3 yrs for you x

I know Samie, I am thinking positive as I was going through a stressful time back then and AF was the last thing I needed! Life is much calmer now so hopefully my system will kick-start itself soon!

Sinn x

Aww lolly, have a rest and chill Hun! I'm good ta :flower:

Welcome sinn, I was on depo before cerazette too, I got af 7 weeks after stopping cerazette so hope it won't take too long for you!

Well done for reading all the posts! That is an epic read :haha:

X x x

I really enjoyed it Betty! Hoping I can share my journey with you all.

Sinn x

Even all my moaning :haha:

Well park yourself down with a :coffee: your more than welcome!!

X x. X

Welcome to the thread Sinn! Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long for you! :D

Congrats Cocoa! Fab news, how exciting!

Betty - well done you!!

xx

Morning everyone :hi:
Lots of posts again :happydance:
Newbies Sinn and Cmarie welcome :flower:
Lolly take it easy, burning the candle at both ends will catch up with you :hugs:
Betty 3 stone that's fab, Col and I are trying to lose weight but chocolate, crisps and cakes keep stopping us!!!! :haha:
Cocoa congrats on the proposal, you'll enjoy planning your special day :)
Anna - you feeling any better today?
Samie it's very close now and you'll have your bundle, excited for you :)
Rache-how are you doing, hope things are getting a little easier, it is a shock the first few weeks :)
Hope I've not missed anyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->