The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

i put one 3st with caleb err. I am not liking this morning sickness its horrible. Time to make some jelly I think.
I have work tonight and really dont fancy it. only 5hrs but its on main desk so its not like I can hide lol.
Nothing planned today just relaxing xx

Morning sickness is not much fun :(
Betty I only ever put on 2stone or less but when I had my first 2 I was only just 7 stone when I got pregnant, then when we got married 7yrs ago I started to gain weight (we gave up smoking too 5yrs ago) and didn't stop eating :haha: With Ollie I was 10 stone before, went up to 11.13 and now am struggling to lose much. I'd love to get back to 8nhalf but unless my mouth gets stitched up that's unlikely :haha: I need some of those classes Lolly does!

Betty you have done fab with losing weigh! Don't be worrying about putting any back on! I haven't put any on I've just been eating healthy - feel like I need to do more exercise though I cancelled my gym as stopped using it as much when I got my BFP. Think I need to take up swimming or walking?!

Welcome Sinn can't believe you managed to get through the whole thread!! :thumbup: I remember doing that but it is alot longer now!

Cocoa congratulations! :wedding: Lovely news! You could always try ttc again just before the wedding! Exciting year for you next year!

Sorry you're not feeling well Pink :hugs: How you feeling Anna?

Lolly I agree with the other girls you need to relax a bit sounds like you are working far to hard! :headspin:

I could :sleep: at my desk today so tired!! xx

congrats cocoa :D

wow kix u not put on any weight at all? thats crazy lol!
I've put on just 2 stone now, hoping to not put on anymore now :)

x

I have only put on 8lbs so hoping when baby gets here she will be most of the weight!
I was chunky in the first place and was unfortunate (or lucky) that its only been probably the last 4 weeks where i have not been throwing up loads and managed to eat!

Dont know if there is any backing to this but i feel really strange the past day where i just feel like im gonna go into labour very soon.... maybe wishful thinking but i just feel 'different'....

xx

aww hopefully she is going to arrive for you soon!! :D exciting!!

I was 8.5 stone before now im 10.5, hoping it comes off quickly after baby!

x

Afternoon ladies!

Am half way through a week off work and cannot tear myself away from the net! Hope my AF comes soon so I can really join in the fun!

Sinn x

Sure it will arrive soon, just have to be patient :D

hope everyones good x

Hey ladies, I am not worried about gaining it, I feel like it's doesn't matter really I can lose it again :) I am carrying on with sw all the way anyways so I might not even gain that much :)

X x x

Hello!

I'm grabbing a quick coffee & loggin on to see what i've missed!

Welcome the new girls :flower: hope af comes quick for you. i'm sure I'll get to know you better in the next few weeks.

anna, any sign of :witch: or :bfp: yet?

Sammie I hope your feeling is right & your wee one comes bang on time for you, how exciting!

Arghhhh I would put on 5 stone if I could only have a bloody baby!!!!!!! :haha:

Betty is it doctors yeah?

Lolly x x x

Ooh samie I hope your right! Come on baby!!

Anna any news yet Hun?

Lolly, docs tomorrow morning :thumbup: how ya feeling today hun?

X x x

hi everone, welcome to the newbies.

You will get your baby Lolly you are on the right track. Sorry Pink is feeling rough and the bumps are almost here for some! Honey im always impressed you remember what to say to everyone i always forget!!

As for the weight....hmm if i get that far one time il jsut play it by ear and eat healthy :wacko:

good news....i lost 3 1/2 lb this week:thumbup: yey bit odd when im due on

Now for the two week in hell....:haha:

ive only been properly tracking my temps and OV for two months so hard to really go off things as before it was guess work! as you know LP of 12 days with the witch late on the 12th and spotting 9 and 10 last time.

today im 13 dpo according to FF. so far.....nothing at all :wacko: had all those AF pains and that horrific pain on left ovary yesterday and monday night i woke with bad pain as well but was EWCM?!:blush:

todays news-temp still above coverline no sign of the witch yet but i do keep getting mild period cramps. strange tho as i seem to notice it when i was getting stressed at work they would kick in!!

i have been feeling really teary almost burst into tears at weight watchers for no reason! strange as i dont 'feel' like im due one now. im not bloated or anyhting just hurt :wacko:

yesterday i was so deperate to poas the only thing i had was an opk so i used that :haha: was just the control line tho!

almost caved in today but my (thoughtful? :shrug:) DH said its far too early and probably in my head and probably just getting a normal LP back so dont get hopes up!! suppose he could be right :cry:

sorry to bore you all with this one! think its my own fault as ive let myself symptom spot and day dream too much. i suppose if i eventually get a bfp then yey but if not then ive lengthened the LP and stopped spotting :happydance:

why cant we just make babies out of playdough or somehting !!!!!!!

Aww Anna, it's so hard but do try to wait, it eliminates the squinting :haha:

Well done on your 3.5 loss that's fab!! You should be proud of that!

Did you have a 12 day Lp before the pill?

Anywhoo I'm off to the land of nod now will check back in the morning

Night night ladies

X x. X

Morning!

Betty, I'm fine thanks. Just want to try again NOW but have to wait to get this scan appointment, it has to be at a certain part of my cycle :wacko:. I was saying to OH last night that I just can't wait for the day we're in that scan room & we get good news for a change, seems like it will be a million years away. Just going to be so scared the next time I get my BFP.

Anna, any news today?

Hope everyone is well :flower:

I'm on Sammie watch now everytime I log in...........................:coffee:

Lolly x x x

Morning!

Lolly your good news will start when they give you the all clear:)

I know you will be scared, will they scan you early next time?

I have docs at half 10!

I'm on samie watch too! Hope she is ok!

How is everyone else?
X x x x

Aw you must be excited! I dunno if its the same but when I went we get a book up here called ready steady baby that tells you whats happening week by week, I was addicted to it.

Yeah i'll be scanned early to make sure everything in right place :flower:

I'll log in later to see how you got on :flower:

Lolly x x x

Hope docs goes ok betty..
also sorry to be a pain, i dont want to scroll back every page to try find taggies, how much are they again, and what ones do u have? :flower:

lolly it will be your good news time soon, when do u have the scan?

xx

I'm alright I'll be on to update if anything happens lol with running labour commentary! Nothing here yet was up half the night with killer period pains and had a little bit of a show but things seem to have eased a bit although I've still got period pains but not as bad!

x

Afternoon ladies!

Am half way through a week off work and cannot tear myself away from the net! Hope my AF comes soon so I can really join in the fun!

Sinn x

That's exactly what I'm hoping! Lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"