The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hope ur not in too much pain samie, and fingers crossed she arrives soon :happydance:

x

Aww Anna, it's so hard not to get your hopes up. Just try and stay positive and like you said even if you don't get your bfp this time at least your LP has increased!

Got my fingers crossed for you!

Hope app has gone well Betty! Let us know!

xx

Aw I really can't be bothered working today! Such a busy week and I'm shattered!

Should be ovulating this week too but seems so weird that we cant do anything! Arggghhhhhh!

Betty how'd you get on?

X

Hey girls, docs went well, I am being referred to midwife, actually she also said that I could self refer at a community centre we have so I went and did that too to get the ball rolling faster :happydance: she checked my bp and dipped my wee and said I'm good to go lol, she said my edd is 20th June but that's based on a 28 day cycle so we shall see what the scan says!

Hay did you mean the bibs or taggie? I'll post pics again when I get home if that's cool? The taggies are 8 Inc postage and the bibs are 11 for 3 Inc postage :)

X x x

Well AF has made an appearance! Yay! Haha think this is the only time I'll be pleased to see her! :)

yay cmarie thats great news!

betty what size are the taggies? and yeah when u get home is cool. thank u :D if you could post pics of bibs and taggies that would be fab. Glad all went well at drs, exciting :D once u have 1st mw apptment it all becomes more real then :happydance:

x

Congrats Marie, it's so strange - I think this thread is a good luck charm because my AF came shortly after joining too! haha! I said exactly the same thing too - first and only time you will be happy about it! :)

Two weeks and it's bd time! Whoohoo! xx

Hi Ladies, I hope you don’t mind me joining you? I’ve been reading all your posts and feel like I know you all! Your posts have been a real help and comfort to me and I really just wanted to say thank you.

I stopped taking Cerazette in July this year and still no AF!! I’ve had every pregnancy symptom under the sun but every test I’ve taken (and I’ve taken a LOT) have been BFN. I’ve been getting really down about the whole thing so I decided to go and see my GP yesterday to try and get to the bottom of it. I’ve read elsewhere that quite often your GP will just tell you to be patient and will make you wait for 6 months to a year before doing anything about it but my GP was great. She told me that although it is quite common for your body to take a while to readjust, especially if you’ve been on BCPs for a while, she’d like to get me checked out for everything in the meantime just in case. So they’ve taken blood samples to check for hormone abnormalities, thyroid problems etc and I’ll get the results on Monday. Fingers crossed its just my body being lazy, but either way it’ll be such a relief to know what’s going on.

Anyway thanks for letting me gate crash .xxx

How long has that taken for you?

Sinn x

Hi Sinn it's taken 5 weeks and 2 days. Had horrendous period pains since sunday though and they're not getting any easier
yet! How long have you been waiting? xx

yep this thread must be a good luck charm, fingers crossed for you Sinn xx

welcome skippy :)
hope results come back all ok, and that af arrives for u soon!!
x

Marie thats great thats af is here :happydance:

Welcome skippy! :flower:

Betty glad you got on well, Sure it will all become real when you see midwife, so exciting :flower:

Lolly x

welcome skippy, hope your bloods come back ok:flower:

thanks girls, im hoping it does, wonder when ill have my first scan :shrug:

hay the taggies are 9.5 in x 10 in i only have a pink or blue made up atm, but could easily make a neutral one for you :)

im attaching piccies for you to see what they all look like :)

dribble bibs.jpg
boy taggie.jpg
pink taggie.jpg

i also have some spotty fabric like pudsey bears spotty and yellow gingham

lemme know what you think
x x x

thx betty! mw will go through LMP etc again and will book you in for a scan around 12 weeks. i didnt get to see mw till 10 weeks so wasnt too long to wait afterwards!

could i have the cream bib, and one done in the spotty material and another in the yellow gingham? would that be possible??

xx

Welcome to the thread Skippy! That is a long time you have waited! Well fingers crossed everything comes back normal for you.

If it does you might want to try agnus castus liquid drops to try and kickstart your cycle. I have heard a lot of good things about it and I swear it reduced my cycle by around 10 days. I was having really long cycles after cerazette so I took the drops and that cycle i got my bfp and the length was really reduced! Just an idea anyway.

Let us know how Monday goes!

xx

Of course hay no worries at all! I'll get them ready for ya, do you have paypal? Or do ya wanna bank transfer?

Wonder when I'll get to see the mw? Hope not too long lol! My mum told menu look shattered today lol!

X x x

Glad docs went well Betty so excited for you! I got a totally different due date when I went for scan Betty I was about a week ahead of what they thought because my cycles were really short!

Lolly whens your doc appt again?

Welcome Skippy - you have had a long wait but glad the docs are going to check everything out for you. Don't feel like a gatecrasher the more the merrier!

Brill news that af is here marie - sure yours will be soon sinn!

Can't believe I am 28 weeks today these last few weeks have flown past! New week for you Hay and Abbi too - mad our weeks change on the same day! :haha:

xx

Kix I wonder if I'll be put back a week because of my longer cycle! Man it's confusing eh:wacko:

Madness that your 28 weeks! Doesn't seem that long ago you had your bfp!

X x x

Hmm maybe but who knows :wacko: I can't work out why they put me forward by a whole week at the scan - I thought I might be put forward by about 3 days based on my cycle, ov, af and when I thought we concieved it is all very confusing I can't work it out at all! Based on the due date they have given me we concieved when I was still on af and that DEFO isn' t the case. :shrug:

At least you have done a lot of the patient bit only a few weeks until you get your scan it will go really quickly for you!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->