The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Abbi forgot to say I have been reading the link you posted about raspberry leaf tea and sounds really interesting - reckon I might give it a go.

Have you started it yet - does it taste yucky or is it ok?xx

That's very true! It is all kinda irrelevant now as babies come when they are ready!

My mum keeps saying it will come on the 10th haha! We shall see eh!

X x x

Where to start? :haha:
Marie :witch: flew in for you, that was quick :)
Betty due date is on all those factors but they do measurements and mainly go from that I believe. Just like born babies, babies in the womb have growth spurts so they may say at 20wk scan whether dates are still acurate too. Also the 12wk scan in our hospital now gets done at around 13+2 no idea why.
Skippy welcome :hi: You have waited quite a while, glad gp is doing something as most will actually make you wait a minimum of 12months before doing anything. Let us know how the results are :)
Hope everyone else is ok, not long till we have a few babies :) :happydance:
xxx

Honey how's things with you - you tired out or feeling ok?!

Why does your mum think the 10th Betty?!!xxx

Thanks honey, weird how they do it at such a precise time there now!

Kix mum just said today she thinks she/he will be early... I was born 10 days early so dunno :haha:

X x x

I'm good thanks Kix, the kind of tiredness from breastfeeding as need the extra calories but not lack of sleep tiredness fortunately. Can't remember if I said but Ollie was weighed yesterday and is now a bouncy 8lb 1 and 1/2 oz!! He's putting on about 2oz a day :haha: He's having a bit of bother with wind so have bought a sling so I can carry him upright most of the day :) Let him have some tummy time today and he's lifting his head really well, will attach some pics. Not long for you now Kix, you getting excited? I was at Sainsburys at 7.30am this morning as they have a half price sale on toys :haha: Spent lots but all done for Ollie and got some stuff for 2nd youngest too :)
xxx

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
Wow honey well done you!! That is such a fab weight!

He is the most handsome little chap ever!

X x

Ahh Honey Ollie is so gorgeous!! I can't wait to meet my little one! I don't know how you do it with 4 kids I would be shattered but I bet it's all worth it - I would love 2 or 3 kids! How on earth do you manage when you go out have you had to get a bigger car?! I heard about the half price sale in Sainsburys - is that the xmas prezzies sorted?!

I'm getting really excited - only thing thats making me nervous is breast feeding because I 100% want to make it work and don't want to bottle feed. I just can't imagine it and keep looking at breast pumps, bottles, sterilisers etc. thinking hmm what do I need?! Will I be able to do it!!! What would you recommend buying?

xx

We have 2 zafiras so 14 seats!!! Xmas is more or less sorted, just getting Sofia a dsi xl and Brandon a 32" tv and all done then :) They already have an obscene amount coz I started so early again. The 3 big uns all have their bdays right before xmas 30/11, 03/12 and 12/12. Sofia's having a swimming party and Jack is football party :)
Breastfeeding 1st time round I didn't buy anything tbh, didn't use a pump. The 2 youngest boys have an electric single mendela pump which is great, coz they were on scbu needed to express, will come in handy as a friend is having for 3hrs on the 19th november as we have friends coming up from London so we're going out for a meal!! If you're planning to breastfeed and express some for dh to bottlefeed then leave it at 4-6wks before expressing. I can highly recommend Mam bottles, and when ppl tell babies can't take a teat and bf its rubbish, all mine have had dummies too, they have always been exceptional speakers too (Brandon had the vocab of a 4yr old at his 2yr review with the health visitor) so don't let ppl put you off dummies if you choose to use one :) Anyway enough waffling best do some dishes and get Jack to bed :) I'm looking forward to Corrie tonight =D>

Evening all!

Honey ollie is absolutely gorgeous! Sooo cute!!
Betty I have paypal I'm an eBayaholic haha! And thanks!
Kix it is mad me u and abbi all start new weeks on same day lol. Are u going to have a 4d scan kix?? Roll on 9 weeks and hopefully not any added days!

I went back to drs today as had this cough over 3 weeks now and at night I really struggle to breathe it's so horrible, basically been told viral infection and got to send in flem specimen! But other than that got to suffer! Joys!!

I'm lookin forward to corrie too! :)

X

Evening all!

Honey ollie is absolutely gorgeous! Sooo cute!!
Betty I have paypal I'm an eBayaholic haha! And thanks!
Kix it is mad me u and abbi all start new weeks on same day lol. Are u going to have a 4d scan kix?? Roll on 9 weeks and hopefully not any added days!

I went back to drs today as had this cough over 3 weeks now and at night I really struggle to breathe it's so horrible, basically been told viral infection and got to send in flem specimen! But other than that got to suffer! Joys!!

I'm lookin forward to corrie too! :)

X

Abbi forgot to say I have been reading the link you posted about raspberry leaf tea and sounds really interesting - reckon I might give it a go.

Have you started it yet - does it taste yucky or is it ok?xx

Wow - so many posts girls! :D I am also looking forward to Corrie, John makes me laugh so much! He is fab!

Kix - yes I started today. It tastes quite nice actually, if I am honest it has a slight taste of the cranberry drink you have for cystitis (not sure if you have ever had it) but it is much nicer than that. I added a little sugar to sweeten it though. It seems that the general consensus is that it is a good uterine tonic to help prepare you for labour so it's worth a try in my opinion! :D

Honey - the pics are so sweet! I want mine!! ;)

Betty - glad the app went well. It won't be long until it's scan time. If you are impatient (like me) you can pay to have a private early scan which is nice. It can put your mind at rest too. I had one at a high street place, it was only cheap...around £30, they called it a reassurance scan. It's not too long to wait otherwise though and at 12 weeks it's much more exciting.

Had my flu jab today, anyone else having one? My belly has grown so much lately!! I really do feel huge!

xx

evening girls. i had a horrid night last night. woke at 2 am and could not get back to sleep and was so hot unreal! been awake ever since!!! been feeling a bit odd today quite warm again (im always hot) lots of ramps and ewcm.

DH was working late otnight so i decided to walk over to boots to get one of those FRER sticks £9.99!!!! anyway-im 14 dpo ish tonight and im still shaking coz.......was a BFP!!! came up really quick about 20 seconds and very dark!!!! im actually speechless. i feel so many emotions all at once.

DH wont let me tell anyone (even family) til 9-12 weeks as he is worried somehting will go wrong! i just hope it sitcks!!

ive got a few questions if any of you know:

1. how many weeks am i? i OV 2 weeks ago but last period was on 23/9.
2.im on conception vitamins atm and still have some left. could i finish those first then get the pregnancy ones?
3.are there any good apps for the iphone?
4. betty-are you staying?
5.how soon should i see my gp?
:hugs:thanks girls:hugs:

Eeeek! Congratulations Annanouska! That's amazing news! :D xxx

Oh my word congrats Anna amazing news!! Bet your over the moon!! Wow this thread is brill at the mo defo a lucky vibe!

Not sure what your vitamins are but continue taking folic acid fir first 12 weeks they recommend and my mw also said vitamin d and calcium. Not sure how far you are but there are loads of calculators on the web that estimate it for you based on last af dates.

Loads of good apps babybump and pregnancyE are my fav!

Congrats again brilliant news!!!
Xxxx

Congrats Anna!!! Fab news. Not sure whats in your meds but you should defo be taking folic acid.

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean. You should book with the midwife around 7-8 weeks so up to you when you see the gp but they dont really do anything.

There are so many positives its fab and loads of babies to come =o)

Nothing going on here, hoping i get to sleep tonight!
x

lolly i felt really guilty about posting because of your horrid year:cry: but you know we iwll all support each other no matter what through the highs and lows. xxx

Anna congratulations, i bet that was a shock!! Why wont hunny let you tell family? I would say from your lmp your 4 + 6.....

What did you mean will I be staying?

Ooh Abbie, how did you find out about the reassurance scan? Hubby might not be able to be home for first scan so might book one as a suprise for a sat!

Aww samie she is keeping you guessing eh! Hope you get some sleep tonight :hugs:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->