The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

HI samie hope your doing ok, i hated being induced have they said how many times they will do it. I remember they left me for hrs before they redone the tablet xx

Hows it going sammie??
They left me 6hrs before giving me another tablet and then left me 5 hrs before breaking my waters then left me 3 hrs before giving me a drip with medicine to speed up the contractions due to my bp being dangerously high and the high protein, pain under my ribs bad reflexes, swollen feet and face. After the medicine i completely dilated and gave birth in 20 minutes :thumbup:

Good luck sammie hope everything goes well :thumbup:

Hows everyone else doing? :flower:

Rachael

I've got the propess in so that stays in for 24hrs so will be removed at 12 tomorrow then they will decided to break my waters or give me a prostin tablet. Hopefully the propess will do the job and they can break my waters but we shall see! I've asked if I can escape for a few hrs to get some fresh air and go for a walk to try and get things going.

Well waters just broke on their own and contractions have now kicked in OMG they hurt!

Aww not long hopefully now! Gl samie!! Look forward to news your baby girl is here :)

X x x

Morning everyone had a lovely weekend with the family in Bristol and a day off today yey! Just catching up on all the posts!

Good luck Samie!! Hopefully it will all go quickly for you now and your gorgeous little girl will be here later today!! So exciting!!

Hope everyone else is ok - pink scan is so cute glad all went well

Xxx

Hey kix, glad you had a lovely weekend! We had a quiet one, oh took me for a carvery!

You doing anything with your day off today?

X x x

Well waters just broke on their own and contractions have now kicked in OMG they hurt!

Yep they hurt :haha: She is obviously well on her way if your waters went on their own :happydance: Look forward to hearing the fab news later xx

aww looking forward to hearing more news samie, good luck!! xx

Hi ladies!

Some good news for me; I started 'bleeding' yesterday! Could this be AF or a withdrawal? Exactly 4 weeks since stopping cerazette.

Sinn x

Well we have a little girl born 01:23 weighing 7lb 2oz normal delivery with an epidural but OMG that did not take away the pelvic pain felt like I was splitting In 2 but certainly improved things, i cried like a baby throughout was a pain in the butt coz of the pelvic pain couldn't push at height of contractions because felt like I was gonna lose my leg but she's lovely and the relief when she was out was amazing! Will post pics when I'm home
x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sammie Congratulations! :hugs:

You must be so happy!

Look forward to seeing pictures :flower:

Lolly x

Sinn I would say it's af hun, :dance: so start the cycle count :)

:happydance: :dance: :happydance: yay samie that is so so fab well do e you for getting through it hopefully hour spd will improve quickly now! :happydance: :dance :happydance:

Have you given her a name yet?

Massive massive congratulations!!

X x x
X x x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Fabulous news Samie :) Not good about your pelvis, but it's over now :flower: I had to have a support fitted by the physios coz had terrible spd with Jack but coz of the PET I had a section so didn't have to push with that condition. She was a nice weight, my first was 7lb 1oz and all the others were smaller so if you have any more they won't be so hard to push :haha: Same question as Betty, any names yet? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->