The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Samie Congrats! Saw the pic on fb! She is lovely. That pain doesn't sound too good! Getting scared!

Sinn - Definitely AF! Withdrawal comes much earlier! Good news!

Xx

Congratulations Samie! Saw the photo on facebook she is gorgeous!!

Don't like the sound of the pain either scary!! Well done bet your over the moon!

First antenatal class tonight for me - I am dragging hubby with me xxx

big congrats Samie, and well done to you! :happydance:
look forward to seeing pictures!

x

:happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee: congratulatiosn sammie looking forward to seeing the photos. sorry to hear bout the pelvic pain but at least its all over now

Rachael

Congratulations Sammie :) bet your over the moon-eek that sounds painful, oohh yes, please tell us her name :)

Definitely decided on Sophia Belle got home about an hr ago and she decided to scream for the past 40 mins lol she's become super clingy already only sleeping when on my chest!

Aww beautiful name samie! Congrats again glad your home :)

X x x

Congratulations Sami! That's a lovely name :)
Sinn, defo sounds like af to me! Good news there too :)
well I've bought some ovulation test strips and think(?!) I'm ovulating! x

Wow.... what a brilliant day to join this thread.....many congratulations to Samie! Beautiful name too!!
I have read through this thread for a week now and wanted to seek some of your opinions - hope you dont mind me joining in??
Basically, i had my last pill on the 25th September and had to have some CIN cells removed by LEEP on the 27th September. On the 28th i started bleeding and continued for three weeks. My hubby and i had to wait 4 weeks to try for our second baby as my cervix needed time to heal. I haven't bled since then.....
I'm not sure whether i had my period inbetween bleeding as i put the long bleed down to healing from the LEEP.
The waiting is so difficult.......i tested today and BFN!
So it has been 6 weeks since coming off cerazette and i feel like the witch is coming. Having cramps and my mind is playing tricks telling me i am pregnant.
In a nutshell, how long after coming off cerazette did you get your AF?
I'm hoping you can help put my mind at ease......i was very fertile with my son in 2009 but im hoping the LEEP wont affect my chances of conceiving this time round.
Do you think i should start doing OPK's? Will this help me determine if i am ovulating??
Sorry for the long post.

Oh and lovely to meet you all!!

Hey samie I loved the fbook pic and glad ur home xx

K-average time to get af around 6-8 weeks some sooner some later.

Hope everyone's ok.im fed up on holiday now-had a little brown spotting past 3 days so I'm all upset and worried just want to go home:wacko:

K, sorry to hear your having problems, I waited 7 weeks for af, I'm not sure about the leep but I would def start using opk as they will for sure show if your ov or not....

Maybe make an app and speak to your doc?

Anna spotting can be normal, they have medical centres at centre parcs.... Maybe go there for advise :hugs:

X x x

Hi kcs. I was exactly 8 weeks after stopping cerazette but it felt like longer. I've had that leep thing too it's horrible isn't it, but worth it for getting rid of abnormal cells.
I went to the docs after 6 weeks and they said to wait longer before they would do anything! Hopefully your AF will come soon for u. X

Hi K, it took exactly 4 weeks for me from stopping(AF started for me this Sunday). Hope you get sorted quickly!

AF is light so far but def AF (pain, colour etc sorry tmi!) so am feeling quite happy at the mo!

Have got my phone app sorted to track it. Can't wait!

Sinn x

Morning!

K it took me 7 weeks after stopping cerazette, oh & welcome :flower:

Anna :hugs: I know you'll be worried sick but try to relax & I hope your okay.

Hope your doing okay Sammie! I'm sure you will be loving mummyhood!

Phew, so much to catch up on! I've got my HSG 2mor so find out if fallopian tubes blocked. Hopefully its good news & we can get started again, but we'll wait & see.

Another busy day at work so I'll catch you all later!

Lolly x x

Thank you all for your replies.
Betty, can i start using opk's anytime of the month? I read that you are meant to start around cd10?? Many congratulations to you Betty - i am so happy you recently got your BFP.
If i am anything like you guys, AF should arrive in the next two weeks. If nothing shows by 8 weeks i will go to my Dr.
AmeliaLily - the treatment was horrible and don't want anything like it again (i would rather give birth again!). If you dont mind me asking, how long did you bleed for after your leep?

Lolly - fx'd for you tomorrow, you truly do deserve a BFP and some answers.

Thanks guys! I kno I panic too much!! It wasn't a lot of spotting and to be fair it started after we had a bit of jiggly :blush:

Think maybe it just irritated me :blush:

Dh has now put a sex ban on!!

After the mundane routine of the bd was looking forward to fun!

Going to enjoy last of holiday. If anything worse happens I'll see the doc. I'm starting to fell more pregnant now the veins on my boobiees look like geriatric various veins!! Ther still sore and I've got baby brain we were playing pool and I was lining up my shot and Andrew said why are u doing that the whites over there-I was lining up a yellow as the white derrr!

Hope ur all ok il catch up better when home I don't like the iPad all that much

Lolly hope all goes well- I woke up at 4 the other day thinking bout u as I'd not asked how u were on my post! I,m going mad!:haha::haha:Xx

K- it took 6 weeks for me, like you said though, wait 8 and if nothing speak to your doctor. You can start opks at anytime, the reason people start at around cd10 is because it is getting close the middle of an average cycle then - which is the time when you ovulate. If you get some cheapies off amazon you could start straight away as it will help you get into the rhythm of doing it and you can get some practice in reading them!

Lolly - best of luck for tomorrow. Really hope it's good news.

Hope everyone is well - Kix how did antenatal go? We have ours all day on Sat. Hope it isn't too dull! I have a really bad head cold. Could barely move off the sofa all day yesterday. Hope I get better soon cos third trimester + illness are not a good combo!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"