The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

It's under Gwynedd, bangor hospital it is Abbi. Would be good if u could see for me please, as I've tried to look but couldn't find anything, but will know more in birth plan I imagine. X

Thanks Honey - that's what I will do. We can always sneak out in the break if we hate it!

Kix - salad servers, that is so funny! I am really not wanting an epi either but I am such a wimp. I have been reading a good book on active birthing though so I am going to try my best! Just think that 6 hours of classes is gonna be a killer. Stupid bf wanting to do it on a Saturday!! Glad you like my bolding idea! ;) xx

Hay - what hospital are you at/what county does it come under? This NHS website I found is great for maternity hospital info. Will see if yours is there!

PS:- I have bought a tens machine - hoping it helps in the early stages! xx

Hay - the site I use had nothing. Searched and searched on google for info but nothing came up. Found a forum with someone complaining about the NHS site having nothing too so looks like they don't provide any info. Did find some info on a website called 'walesonline' but wasn't 100% sure that it was the right hospital. If it is (see below) then they do have a birthing pool yes! :D

'YSBYTY GWYNEDD, BANGOR: As North Wales's maternity unit for high-risk women, Ysbyty Gwynedd has one of the highest rates of induction in Wales - 27 per cent of births are induced, compared to the national average of 21 per cent.

Episiotomies are also carried out more frequently than average - but other forms of intervention are at average levels.

It's a busy department, covering 127,000 square miles, and it has the third highest ratio of babies born per bed per day in Wales.

Community midwives offer home births and there is a midwife trained in bereavement counselling.

The unit had a birthing pool installed in May.
'

Also found a couple of women on here talking about their experience there (all good):-

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/308913-ysbyty-gwynedd-bangor.html

Hope this helps! Sorry I couldn't find more for you!! xx

Anna - that is so sweet about hubby! I love how excited my bf is too! :D xx

Kcs - I actually had LLETZ rather than LEEP which I think is the same thing except for the LLETZ they use a larger loop (hence the two L's). I only bled for a day after it but I got AF a week after it and it was the most painful one I ever had!!

I'm currently 11 DPO and have been having mild 'burning' type cramps ever since that are not painful and they come and go. Bbs are really sore but that's normal for me! Let's see what happens ....

Thanks AmeliaLily (now i think of it, im sure i had the LLETZ)
My bleeding lasted for 3 weeks and i still haven't had the witch arrive.
Hoping she arrives soon (thats the only time i will say that!) so we can get trying

Good luck to you for this month, when are you testing?

Well my cycles pre cerazette were between 29 and 33 days so I think I'll wait til next Tuesday which is CD33 if the witch hasn't turned up before then!! Only the first month of 'trying' and I didn't use opk or anything so I don't expect to be that lucky!

Just got AF-this cycle was 20 days-they keep decreasing so I think I am going to see the doctor-I feel a bit down tonight as I really thought we had a good chance as we did every 2 day-alas it is not to be....

Don't be too down mrs hopeful. Sorry I forgot how long have u been off cerazette?

Mrs hopeful - you may have a luteal phase defect, do you know when you ovulated? A lot of women swear by Agnus castus oil to lengthen it as it is a natural cycle regulator. Might be worth a try - I got my bfp the first month I used it! They sell it cheap on amazon too xx

Since beginning of July AmeliaLily.
I thought that brought on AF Abbi-thanks, I will try it, yes I suspected I had a lutel phase defect, I had an 8 or 9 day lutel phase this month, will buy some tomorrow-fingers crossed. Do I have to start on cd 1 or can I start it mid cycle? And I am ure I read to stop it when you Ov?

AmeliaLily-took about 5 weeks, my first cycle after Cerazette, then they dropped to below ave after that, so u may have a long first cycle? :)

Ah brill abbi thanks for that, will have a browse when get to comp at work tomorrow!

I actually had 2 LLETZ too not the leep lol.

X

Mrs Hopeful - it has many uses from what I have read. I actually used it to regulate my cycle and reduce it! It seemed to do the trick for me. Here is some info for you:-

Agnus Castus (Vitex or Chaste tree berry)

This is the herb of choice for helping to restore hormone imbalance and increasing fertility. In one study 48 women diagnosed with infertility took agnus castus daily for three months, 7 of them became pregnant during that time and 25 of them regained normal progesterone levels.

Agnus castus is particularly helpful for those women who have a luteal phase defect (shortened second half to the cycle) or those with high prolactin levels, because it stimulates the proper functioning of the pituitary gland which controls the hormones.

Agnus castus works to restore hormonal balance and can be used where there are hormone deficits as well as excesses it:

* Regulates periods
* Restarts periods which have stopped
* Helps with heavy bleeding
* Increases the ratio of progesterone to oestrogen by balancing excess oestrogen.

I started on cd1 and took it up until ovulation, however for LP defect I think you have to take it all the way through (you might want to check on here - I am sure there will be lots of discussion on it :D) I used the drops (two teaspoons in warm water twice a day) but the tablets are fine to use too.

It's worth a try, it's so cheap and you have nothing to lose! Hope it helps you! :D

No problem Hay! xx

Mrs Hopeful I've been taking Agnus Castus for about three weeks (after Abbi's advice) and got my first AF this morning, 16 weeks after stopping cerazette! Not sure if it made any difference or if AF would have arrived on her own anyway but I'll definitely keep taking it now just in case. Soooo relieved she's finally here, can really start ttc now.

xx

ps - Samie, she is absolutely gorgeous. xxx

Great news skippy! You can get a good idea of cycles now :)

X x x

Whohoo! Fab news Skippy! Next step - BFP! :D

So went to see my MW today. I am measuring big and in my notes it says 4/5 engaged. I'm a little worried that I have a massive lo due to my bf being so big - that's what MW thinks anyway! Hope I can get him out! ;)

Got to go back next week to see how I am getting on as I may need another scan if I get too massive!

Hope everyone is well. Looking forward to hearing from Lolly. Hope it's good news! xx

Skippy - if you dont mind me asking, if you didn't have your period when did you start taking agnus castus? Also, did you stop when you O'd?

Mamma Mia the sickness is kicking my butt today, I am shaky and weak and oh my I don't like it :haha:

X x x

Betty - its all for a good cause, think of your little bundle of joy at the end of your pregnancy. Worth every little bit. Sorry to hear you are suffering though (little bubba please be kind to mummy, she loves you very much!)

ah its horrible isnt it Betty but it does ease off, well for most, hope it does in ur case too!!

does it say how many cm ur measuring on ur notes Abbi as usually they say 2cm either side isnt really much of a worry.
I'm sure he won't be massively oversized or anything :) I've got my obstetrician appointment Monday. hopefully will find out more about where baby is then too.

Also looking forward to hearing from lolly :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"