The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Kcs - I started taking it three weeks ago and have continued taking it since (when I remember :blush:) I'm not really sure if it made that much difference but I figured anything was worth a try. x

My ttc journey is over for now. No good news to report, have to go back for another scan next month. I honestly can't go on like this anymore and we have decided to take a few months off. We've had a very emotional year with all this, sudden deaths in families, and basically nothing going right that I donrpt even feel mentally ready to get pregnant again. I know it will be hard next time and il need to be strong where at the moment I'm anything but. I feel okay knowing I don't have to think about it for a few months, I think I really need to do this.
I'll still be about to see how your all doing and I can keep up to date with Facebook too if you all dont mind lolly xxxx

aww Lolly :hugs: :hug: so sorry to hear no good news.
but i really do hope ur ttc journey will be able to continue and go smoothly when you feel ready and hopefully the next scan will give u the good news u deserve.
life can be so unfair i really feel for you

xx

Aw Lolly - I'm so sorry. I really hoped it would be good news. Enjoy your time off not worrying about ttc. You have Christmas to look forward to so try your best to enjoy that. Really wish things were different for you. We will all be here if you decide to come back!

xx

sorry to hear that lolly :hugs: please do stick around though if you feel up to it- the place wont be the same without you. :flower: the break may do you some good as you said less stress then you can come back in the new yr some time refreshed and ready, much love xxxx

Thanks Abbi808 & Skippytinx-will try it to lengthen my cycle :)
Hope the sickness eases soon Betty.
Lolly, it's me who just added you yesterday? On facebook. I am sorry to hear your news-big hugs!!

Lolly really sorry to hear its not good news.... i know its the last thing on your mind but if this is down to negligence from the hospital don't leave it at that.
Things will work out and if taking a break works then its worth it =o)

x

Aww lolly, massive :hugs: please do stick around, I think you have to do what right for you at this stage and if your not ready then focus on Xmas and new year and see where you journey takes you :flower:

But most improtantly remember we are all here for ya!!!

Thanks mrs h, I hope so too!

X x x

Thank you all :flower:

I'm gonna have a few months off & forget everything. Looks like we'll be looking at IVF next year so at least I know now. I'm actually relieved if that doesn't sound stupid? I cant wait to just forget about bloody opks and everything!

I'll still be here to get all the goss but for my sanity not everyday lol!

Lolly x x

So sorry to hear your news lolly. Thinking of you xx

:coffee::hugs::coffee::hugs:

think brews and hugs are needed all round!

betty-hope your managing as best as possible- as weird as it sounds i wish i felt a bit sick-im 6/7 weeks today and have very sore boobies tiredness (though sometimes im fine) upset and irritable and sometimes bad headaches added tot he pains and cramps on and off i just feel like i have pmt :shrug:

am in a state of really thinking something isnt right as im not full of symptoms! spoke to midwife today as she needed to change the time of next appointment so i mentioned the spotting (which touch wood has now gone) and she said it should be fine but go to the EPU for an early scan!! im not going to book one unless i get much worse pains or bleeding as i dont want false security so early!

Lolly-really gutted for you, but ivf is taking away the stress of opk's etc. Have a wicked xmas and new year, let your hair down :) the ttc journey is enough to make ppl go :wacko:!! Always here to listen :hugs:
xxx
Ollie was 9lb 10oz yesterday :haha: Still gaining bout a lb per week!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
Anna I went for an early scan at the EPU at 6 weeks due to bleeding. It can be really reassuring because the risk of miscarriage is greatly reduced once fetal heart beat is detected. I just rang them and booked an appointment.

Lolly - I am glad you have some comfort in not stressing about TTC anymore. You have been really strong!

Honey - such a cute picture! Xx

Xx

monring all,
Lolly- im sorry about your news, hope you have a fab xmas and we still can hear from you know and again.
honey-ollie so cute.
Hope everyone ok, my sickness is easing with the tablets so thats a good thing but think I need to get some new bras now as my others seem to be shrinking lol. Havent been upto much really, out with friends and have the weekend off.
Abbi- how did cosmo go, im going tomorrow lunch time.

xx

Hey everybody, took me ages to catch up with all the news when I came on today!
Samie, what a beautiful little girl you must be so pleased to get your hands on her at last! And a lovely name as well!
Honey, Ollie is getting so big! And looking very cute as well:flower:
Lolly, :hugs: sorry to hear that there's no good news but hope you can try and enjoy the time you have with the pressure off and just enjoy you and oh time.x
Anna, don't worry too much I had to phone EPU yesterday as was having some pain and bleeding after sporadic brown spotting and got a scan today and all is well which is a massive relief! I know there's still no guarantees but it feels good!
Betty and pink, hope the sickness settles down asap!
Hope everyone else is doing ok!x

Pink - it was so lovely! I ate too much though. The mongolian lamb is my absolute favourite but the lamb curry is also fab! Make sure you go with an empty stomach! ;)

Dawn - so pleased the scan went well - such a relief for you! 12 week scan next! :D

xx

Hi Everyone

Really sorry to hear that it didn't go as hoped at the hospital Lolly - I am sure your TTC journey will be starting again in the new year and as everyone else has said you can have a fab xmas - didn't you say you were going to Dubai?!! Get this horrible year out the way and start a fresh in January!!:hugs:

Honey I love the update pics of Ollie he is so gorgeous and a little chunk now ha!! :thumbup:

Betty and Pink hope your both not suffering too much with sickness :hugs:

Dwanky glad the scan went well and Anna defo think you should book one just to reassure yourself.

Nothing new for me really just tired :sleep: can't wait for lie ins at the weekend! Nothing really planned for us although me and the hubby have been together for 11 years today 11.11.11 and 11 years ha ha! :haha: Although his idea of celebrating is an indian take away he is so un romantic!

Bought the wardrobe for the babies room so I think he is puting that up tommorrow - can't wait for the room to be done so I can relax and then do all the finishing touches!

Abbi & Hay have you done babies rooms??

xxx

Thanks dawn, was so happy to finally meet her she is amazin I hate putting her down. The past day I have been an emotional wreck just crying for nothing its crazy, think I was upset because chris has gone away for the weekend now and my parents came down which is fine but they take over and I have been upset because I'm scared shes being taken away even though I know she's not! And to make me feel even worse I've just tried to cut her nails and cut her finger and made it bleed OMG feel sooo bad, made me cry more! Can't believe I'm such an emotional wreck, cant wait for Chris to get back!

X

Aww samie, that's the good old baby blues eh :hugs:

Our hormones have lots to answer to eh!

I have soooooo much excess saliva today it's super annoying!!! And I'm loving crunchy things :haha:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->