The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thanks everyone, Ollie really is so cute :)
Samie the crying is normal, I walked onto the maternity ward one night, having taken expressed milk to Ollie on the neonatal ward. I saw the wonderful midwife who delivered Ollie and she said "oh hello, how are you doing, how's the baby?" to which I said "please don't be nice to me" she said "awww what's the matter" and then the flood gates opened :haha:
Felt like Ollie wasn't mine coz sometimes on scbu you feel you're not in charge of what's going on. Anyway cup of tea and an orange juice later, was much better. :haha:

Hello ladies,

Sorry to hear that lolly but I'm glad you will be popping in still. Hope u manage to relax a bit now. X

Skippy that's great AF turned up for you!

My second AF since cerazette turned up last night! Had a feeling it would. This cycle was 30 days which is the same as it was pre cerazette too so I seem to have settled down pretty quickly (I hope)

Hope everyone else is well this weekend? X

Amelia that's fab! I remember being relieved when I got the second one too! At least you will know when to expect ov now :thumbup:

How's everyone else, any plans this weekend?

X x x

I'm off to a Chinese buffet for lunch but typical I'm feeling sick today . Weekend off so just relaxing xx

Thanks Betty! How is your sickness today?

I'm currently in bed catching up on x factor!! X

Amelia, sickness not too bad today, seems to be every few days I get hit bad then its bearable.... Wonder if it the new surges of hormones that does it?

X factor is full of scandal this yr eh! Wonder who will be bought back?

Pink hope you enjoy your Chinese, it's horrible feeling sick before you even start eh!

X x x

Hi all,

Am still having my first post-cerazette AF but it's been manageable! 6 days and counting...

Really looking forward to x factor, hope they bring Amelia Lily back!

Sinn x

I want Amelia Lily back too! Ooh I am cross today, my step mums just text me telling my
that my bank account (joint with my
step brother) is overdrawn! 1. What right does she have looking at my step brothers bills?! And 2. I've just checked and it's not
even overdrawn! Grrrr :mad: sorry for the rant lol! On the other hand I should be beginnig tww now. Hope everyone is well :)

Did anyone see the new John Lewis advert? It made me cry! Omg I must be hormonal and I'm not even pg!! X

Here's a link to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSLOnR1s74o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Oh wow!! I love that advert - hadn't seen it before now!! It upset me too! xx

I saw the coco cola advert and go so excited. Ive been chilling this weekend, think my sickness tabs are making me tired.
I was thinking today I wonder if I will go in early this pregnancy. I had caleb at 36 + 4 so was just wondering. I think my blood pressure tablets are working as the mw done it thursday and it was 100/58 which I have never had before. Hoping the sickness eases soon.xx
I really want to buy thinkgs but trying to hold out. :)

Hi peeps hope everyone is good!
Were getting on alright here lots to learn but getting there.

Just a random thought and something I thought I'd never say in a million years..... I had an awful pregnancy and moaned for the whole time and really wished the weeks away I couldn't wait till she was born and don't get me wrong I love her to bits but I really really miss bring pregnant it makes me sad.
So my point is even on shitty days enjoy it because its sad when it ends!
x

Hey everyone

yeah few of my friends said that too Samie, not gonna lie i do love being pregnant, and think its an amazing thing, but my side pain is gettin annoying now, and i would like to be able to see my feet again and bend down without it hurting lol. when baby moves now its painful at times, like pinching inside, and i think the rolling from side to side the baby is getting to big for as it can be so uncomfortable! But i do love it at the same time..

got obstetrician at half two. :)

hope everyone had nice weekend, who watched Im a celeb?? love love love it i do!

so happy mark wright is on it too yum yum hehe

x

when i had caleb is missed being pregnant, its so wierd. Im trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as i can barring sickness tbh.xx

Hay I love I'm a celeb too :)

Samie that's so sweet and Im the same as pink loving every part even trying to love the sick feeling :haha:

Got my flu jab the afternoon!

X x x

Ahh I love being pregnant! But like you Hay can't wait to see my feet again and shave my legs in the shower without it hurting to bend over ha!

I am finding sleeping a bit uncomfortable turning from one side to the other and keep reading that you shouldn't sleep on your back has anyone else heard that? I keep waking up on my back and thinking is this ok or not?

Baby is having a really active day today moving around all over the place - I have just had a really serious meeting in work and all I can feel is baby moving and I swear my belly is moving and people could see! I've got 2 presentations this week - tomorrow to the board and Wednesday to all of our General Managers will be interesting if baby decides to be jumping round everywhere again! I won't be able to concentrate ha ha!

Abbi how did you class go on Sat?

Amelia I hadn't seen the John Lewis advert before I love it

Betty do you have your scan date yet? xxx

yeah ive heard that about sleepin on back kix, but i always wake up on my back too, i think if baby didnt like it or whatever you'd soon know about it to move! if you sleep slightly propped up on back i dont think it can be that bad?

baby is super active too, always rolling from one side to next, think he/she running out of room and thats only way it can go, as has been head down since 28 weeks. she said baby is just at top of pelvis so is ceph 4/5 on notes, said i have slightly higher risk of baby bein prem but because im nearly 34 weeks she said they wouldnt be worried if i was. so feel better about it all now :D and going to get on my ball and start helping baby down lol!

hope sickness eases for betty and pink :)

x

Ahh I love being pregnant! But like you Hay can't wait to see my feet again and shave my legs in the shower without it hurting to bend over ha!

I am finding sleeping a bit uncomfortable turning from one side to the other and keep reading that you shouldn't sleep on your back has anyone else heard that? I keep waking up on my back and thinking is this ok or not?

Baby is having a really active day today moving around all over the place - I have just had a really serious meeting in work and all I can feel is baby moving and I swear my belly is moving and people could see! I've got 2 presentations this week - tomorrow to the board and Wednesday to all of our General Managers will be interesting if baby decides to be jumping round everywhere again! I won't be able to concentrate ha ha!

Abbi how did you class go on Sat?

Amelia I hadn't seen the John Lewis advert before I love it

Betty do you have your scan date yet? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back