The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Kix - the class went well! We only stayed for half though as I wasn't really interested in the stuff they were covering in the afternoon. Decided that pethidine is not for me and so if I am desperate for pain relief it will have to be the epi. I don't want that either though really!

Hay - why did she say that you were at risk of being prem? I only ask because at my app last week she put 4/5 ceph too so wondering if that has anything to do with it? I haven't even sorted the nursery so he can't come yet!!! ;)

Samie - I know what you mean about the pregnancy. As much as I want him here I already feel sad that I won't be pregnant any more - I am really going to miss a lot of it. Like the other girls said though, I can't wait to be able to do normal things like shave my legs and put my shoes/socks on! ;)

Spent the day washing and organising his clothes today and hospital bag is all packed bar a few things that I need until we go. So exciting!

xx

I love i'm a celeb too hope its a good as the last one.. but not sure the celebs can quite beat Stacey and Dom Jolly!

I found the sleeping a nightmare the last few weeks and had to do full on sit up to turn over movements lol.
The issue with sleeping on the back is it puts pressure on the vena cava which is the main artery so its said the blood flow is reduced hence reducing it to the baby.... but if its the only way your comfortable and your propped a little then it should be fine, and i'm sure you will find you move positions lots anyway so don't worry too much!

Whos due next?? Is it Abbi then Hay?

Its a strange feeling not being pregnant, its like that special bond just you and the baby have is now shared with everyone and its also like you don't quite belong anywhere anymore.... really weird!

I'm going to enrol Sophia on baby yoga and baby massage classes this week because i believe there is a 6 week wait list!

xx

Attachments

• sophia2.jpg
    sophia2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
  • sophia3.jpg
    sophia3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Yup! Me next then Hay then Kix! :D

Actually Samie I wanted to ask you something - I had forgotten to mention it before! On Saturday when I was in the hospital my hands swelled up and went huge. I was really hot in there and once I left they went back to normal. When I got home though my legs went bright pink for a bit and if I pressed on them they went white where I had applied pressure (kind of like they were sun burned). This went away after an hour or so though. Does this all seem normal to you? I had a look on google but couldn't find anything so I am going to bring it up with my MW on thurs but just wondered if you had any ideas? I saw her last week and blood pressure/urine was all normal so I am hoping it's nothing!

xx

Sorry was editing the above post before i saw your reply.

It does sound like the heat changes that caused the swelling. If it happens again contact the Midwife to check you over but usually swelling is normal if not with other symptoms like headaches and visual disturbances. Did you legs feel cold when the were pink....? If so it sounds normal but if the were not cold i'm not sure...

xx

Thanks Samie - they weren't cold no. That's why it was so odd. They looked like pink skin from the cold but I was normal temperature. Haven't had any other problems and it hasn't happened since so I will just see how I go over the next few days. Glad I am seeing her again Thursday now.

Going to go shopping with my Mum tomorrow so will be nice to get out of the house for the day! Won't be doing much of that in a few weeks! ;)

Samie you should check out the Christmas outfits on Babies R Us. They are so sweet! I really want to buy one but can't just in case he is late - so annoying!

xx

PS:- Pics are so fab! First one is my fave, she looks so cosy!

aww sammie shes like a doll.

glad all the bump brigade are doing well and soldiering on- wont be long til im on the 1/2 hour check to see if we have new arrivals lol!

im back off holiday now-had a good relaxx but ive trapped the nerve in my back its driving me mad!

this spotting is not for going, had a preganant woman paddy in trafford centre on saturday and just cried in hysterics to poor DH convinced myself something terrible was happening. calmed down and got some new jammas!!

had a bad night last night- couldnt lay on left side due to agonising pain- woke up and spotting (still brown) was a bit worse. decided i would go to the epu just to check.

saw the bean in womb and little hb going-fingers crossed everything sticks. still got the spotting- nobody seems to know what it is or seem too bothered- i mentioned if i should get progesterone checked but told no.

got my booking in with MW tomorrow then flu jab fri-enjoying the time off work for appointments tho!

Anna :flower:

I've been wondering how you are, Good that you have seen the heartbeat tho :happydance: Its so common to spot so relax & take it easy!

Lolly x

Aww lots going on :)

Anna glad you saw hb and bean must be lovely seeing it! Did they give you a pic?

Lolly thats just typical lol! It's cool when ya ready.....

I got a call from my midwife today seeing her Friday for form filling and to arrange my first appointment! Not gonna lie I'm excited :haha:

Samie i didnt k ow it was the last one!! :( such a shame :cry: although I tend to agree will take some big personalities to beat Dom and Stacey!

Loving the pics she is beautiful

X. Xx

hi lolly hope your ok. xx
How exciting betty , you should get your notes then yey.
I cant believe i aldready have 6 appointment on mine lol, I have already done 3. Please will somebody tell me to stop eating thats all i have done this evening. Need to get some healthy snacks xx

lolly xxxxxxx nice to see you xxxxxx

pink-i have a host of snacks- i seem to be ok for sickness atm but if i dont eat / eat too much (even a regular meal) i feel a bit sick so i went to health shop! i hace dried fruits and cereal bars fruit bars etc atleast then i can put them in bag and feel vaguelly good for snacking!!

TMI ALERT-i think i have thrush :blush: feeling very sore and a bit stingy down below- that was before being probed lol :happydance: now its just worse. ive got some canestan in the cupboard but it seems to be hit and miss if you can use it. will ask mw tomorrow just hope i dont need another appointment with doc!!

betty-your appointments seem to be sooooo long! im behind you and am on *2! atleast its less time to wait for scan for you :happydance:

i wasnt allowed a pic today :growlmad: you couldnt see much but was very clear for a bean and he heart looked like ninja eyes or dots lol

Hey Abbi, it is just a slightly higher risk due to the treatment I've had, but she said as i'm nearly 34 weeks its not really a worry. i'd love baby to arrive anytime from 8th december, 37 weeks lol

x

Kix - the class went well! We only stayed for half though as I wasn't really interested in the stuff they were covering in the afternoon. Decided that pethidine is not for me and so if I am desperate for pain relief it will have to be the epi. I don't want that either though really!

Hay - why did she say that you were at risk of being prem? I only ask because at my app last week she put 4/5 ceph too so wondering if that has anything to do with it? I haven't even sorted the nursery so he can't come yet!!! ;)

Samie - I know what you mean about the pregnancy. As much as I want him here I already feel sad that I won't be pregnant any more - I am really going to miss a lot of it. Like the other girls said though, I can't wait to be able to do normal things like shave my legs and put my shoes/socks on! ;)

Spent the day washing and organising his clothes today and hospital bag is all packed bar a few things that I need until we go. So exciting!

xx

Aw I see Hay! You had me worried there! ha! I am the same, any time after December 1st I will be happy! As long as it isn't Christmas day! ;)

Anna that is great news about the scan. Seeing a heartbeat is really good! Risk of miscarriage is reduced after seeing it from what I have read! Arghh thrush! How horrible! I used to get it so easily, even just the slightest bit of non ph balanced soap and it was there. Whenever I have antibiotics I get it too. It's so annoying. Hopefully the MW will recommend something that you can use!

xx

Yeah thats what i keep saying, just not christmas day! haha! decided the 1st weekend in december going to put everything up, i cant wait :haha:
using my ball every night now too, help baby down abit, and hopefully when i go for my 36 week on 30th nov baby will have engaged!

x

Hay are you putting the baby's room together on the 1st Dec? I couldn't wait that long I am so excited!! Ha! We have nearly finished our room and I feel so much better now it's nearly done feel like I can relax a bit!

Anna glad you saw little baby's heartbeat must of been great!! I loved our first scan I was so emotional I couldn't stop crying I was so made up!

I have my next scan on the 12th Dec to find out if my placenta has moved so I can have a natural birth. If not they are booking me in for c section at 37 / 38 weeks which falls right at Xmas and New Year. I am hoping for a natural birth though in January! So exciting doesn't feel that long now really considering all the waiting I feel like I've been doing since coming off cerazetter in January! Can not wait to meet little one!

We have another class at the hospital tonight I am in two minds about going?!

xx

Kix We aren't doing room as they are going to be in our room anyway for at least 6 months, so going to be putting cot etc up in our room, and then will sort pram, clothes etc out and all organised :) cant wait to play with pram too! :haha:

It has flown by hasnt it i really cannot wait now, 6 weeks and counting, hoping baby will be few weeks earlier too! i really do not want to go over!
hopefully you'll be able to have natural birth :thumbup:

Abbi have you had an appointment to do birth plan yet?? my friend had hers booked at 32 weeks for 36 weeks and i havent had mine booked and i havent got my mw appointment now until 36 weeks so not sure :shrug: i think i am going to ask if can try water birth if available. and then go from there!

x

Anna, it's normal not to have your first appointment till 8-9 weeks, there is no point too early but your right by the time I get scan date it won't be long to wait :happydance:

Glad the scan went well for you, must have been such a relief!

Kix and hay hope both babies decide to arrive on a sensible day :winkwink:

What prams have you both got?

X xx

Thanks Betty hehe! But I guess they will arrive when they are ready, not when we are lol!

I have the Mamas and Papas Pliko Switch in manhattan I love it, cannot wait to get it up and push it around haha! Had to wait so long too as had it so long! My friend is due Monday so she's trying all she can to get baby out but nothin as yet apart from period like cramps and tightening but it's 50 mins apart.

All a waiting game! But it does fly so we should enjoy it while it lasts :) xx

It's all happening here again :haha: Glad everyone's well :) really not long to wait now and we'll have some new babies :D
Betty I've got the graco one you said you wanted, it's fantastic, can highly recommend it :)
xxx

Hay My Sis had the pliko pramette, was lovely, Is the switch the one where the car seat sits on the pushchair part?

Honey I am so in love with the symbio, and as a massive bonus they have bought ou the symbio b which is suitable From birth without a separate carry cot :happydance: aaaannnnnnd they have it in a purple colour called boysenberry :cloud9:

I'm so sad :haha:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"