The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hey ladies hope you are all well. Ive ordered a basal thermometer and some more opk kits today, not entirely sure of my cycle length yet - this is my first proper cycle. Gutted footballs on instead of Im a celeb!

Massive heartburn tonight :nope: rubbish! We decided to go to the class tonight and was much better than last week to be honest - all about breast feeding I kinda enjoyed it! Abbi do you have any more classes?

Betty we have bought the silver cross surf in chilli red I love it! With maxi cosi car seat in red too as wanted one that would clip on and off and isofix etc. Picked it up on Sat but its at my mum in laws as people kept telling me it was bad luck to have it in the house?! I don't normally listen to that rubbish but something made me! Ha! :haha:

Hay its so exciting getting everything sorted isn't it! Only reason we wanted the baby's room doing now is because I am dreading the drop in pay to maternity pay so wanted to buy everything before I go off and still have decent wages coming in. I have been saving like a mad woman though so should hopefully be fine. :thumbup:

Hello Honey and MrsHopefull hope you're both ok! cmarie good luck with your first cycle fingers crossed for you :hugs:

xxx

Glad the class went well kix,

I love the silver cross surf my friend who is due jan has ordered it in black.... I love that you can have the different colours as it's fab to be a little dicferent eh!

Hello to cmarie and mrsh too hope you are both well!

Cmarie gl with the temping and opk :thumbup:

X x x

Betty you're only as sad as the rest of us loving the prams etc lol, the pliko switch is same as pramette but you can have baby facing you or facing away, whereas the pramette as soon as out of pram mode they have to be facing away and i liked idea of seeing them for bit longer lol! car seat does just clip on too :)

kix my friend has the surf and loves it. glad u enjoyed ur class, do you have any more to go to? all my baby stuff is in house up loft, i never believe the bad luck stuff, not superstitious or anything at all. lol

Abbi sorry have baby brain cant remember if you had replied or not when i asked about birth plan?

:hi: to everyone else :flower:

x

Sorry girls - so busy yesterday. Went on a shopping spree with my first maternity allowance payment! haha!

Pushchair ordered and coming today! Betty - I went for the Quinny Buzz 3!

Hay - birth plan is being discussed in my app tomorrow actually. It is my 36 week app but I am having it at 35 weeks because of the growth and because my MW is away next week. Maybe give her a call to mention it? It's just that I had to book a double app with her to do it so you don't want to get there at 36 weeks to find out it's slipped her mind and you don't have enough time.

Kix - No more classes for me! I am all done! Now time to prepare for the birth! So jealous that you have nursery sorted. Can't wait for mine to be done. Waiting on decorator at the mo though! :(

xx

Abbi I want to do mine with my fella there, so i will just say that i want it arranged for another time if i get there and she says that wants to discuss it, but i dont think she will do it on my normal wed as my friend had hers on a sunday and was there for hours! and on a wed they usually have quite a few to see in one morning! soon find out! lol

x

Hay I think the pram is most exciting part :haha: and a close second is all the nursery furniture! :haha:

Ah that's interesting to know about the switch... I don't like the idea of them facing away too early as you can't see if wasps land on them or sun is in their eyes etc also they learn so much from watching you!

I love the quinnys they are so dinky and look super easy to push around!

X x x

That sounds about right Hay! I live next door to the doctors and she said that if we don't have enough time in the app she will come over to my house once she is done with all the other ladies. Think it must take a while! ;)

Kix - I forgot to mention, someone at my antenatal class said that about bad luck? Just going to ignore it though! (well try anyway)

xx

Well the main reason I went for it is because I have such a small boot. Needed something that looked nice but wasn't too big. I have the maxi-cosi pebble car seat too which fits in nicely! Can't wait for it to get here, I want to play! ;) xx

lol Abbi ive had mine for ages now, and really cant wait to get it out and up and play aruond with it! hurry up december ! :haha: think everyone says it about the bad luck but i havent had any so far (touch wood) and i just dont believe it anyway, whats meant to be will be regardless. but thats just me hehe!
thats good about ur drs.

Betty pram is defo exciting, annoying if ur not sure exactly what u want though and then its hard! yeah defo preferred switch as i liked the idea of them facing parent.

X

Morning - I'm shattered today can't keep my eyes open at the desk! Got meeting after meeting as well blurghhh can't wait for xmas and to finish work!

I've got one more class next week where we get a tour of the labour ward and the pool room so that will be good - although I hope there aren't too many poor ladies in labour as we are wondering round I would hate that! Also have midwife appt next week and then only 3 weeks until I find out about if my placenta has moved.... it's all coming round so quickly!

What's your due dates Abbi and Hay? Have they changed at any point or have they kept it the same as your first scan? Mine haven't changed from the first scan but have heard a few girls at the class say that they got given a different date at the 20 week scan?

Betty can't remember if you have your first scan date yet? xxxx

Hi Kix! boo at all ur meetings u have!

it is madness how fast it goes, 6 weeks today is my due date :D 29th December, mine hasnt changed at all no, and I've heard the 1st scan is more accurate than the 20week.

I really want baby here now, was lookin on next at cute outfits, definitely as soon as home i will be ordering some, they are gorgeous!! haha they do next day delivery too, even better!! :haha:

how funny was sinitta last night in im a celeb, cant believe Fatima though! she was annoying!

How is everyone else today?

x

Kix - mine was originally 25th dec at my early scan but at the 12 week scan it was changed to the 22nd and stayed that way at the 20 week. I did notice at my 3d scan that the edd was dec 14th though but I doubt at that stage it is as accurate.

Hay - next baby clothes are so amazing. I bought the cutest little sleep suits from there. I can't wait to see him in them. I keep picking up his clothes and wishing he was here to wear them. I am so excited to meet him!

Went to see the MW again today. I got really annoyed because I feel like she forgets everything. I know she has to see a lot of ladies but it makes me feel like she hasn't got a clue. When I went in she said 'we won't measure you today as you were measured recently' to which I replied 'I thought the whole point of me coming again today was because I measured big last week and you wanted to check me again?' I mean wtf? She realised her mistake and measured me and it came up as 37cm which she seemed to think was fine until I reminded her about my customised chart (which anticipates a smaller baby because of my size) and that 37 was pretty big, especially considering that I was only 35cm 7 days ago! She agreed and measured me again and said that I was actually only 36cm so for now everything is ok?? She also said he is 3/5 engaged and that I should be prepared for him to come early because of his size (she can feel that I am all baby so he is obviously big) but to be honest I don't have much faith in anything that she says! She doesn't listen to me either, when I speak she just talks over me saying 'yes yes yes yes, I know, I know, I know' and I feel like saying 'YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU YET!!!!!' Arghhhh!!!!!!!! Sorry for the rant girls, I am just really annoyed!

On the plus side, I love the pushchair! :D

xxxx

PS:- didn't get to do the birth plan either because she was running behind and so now I have to wait until Nov 29th. I will be almost 37 weeks then! :(

my friend didnt do hers until 36 weeks, and by looks of it with me i wont be having mine til past 36 weeks! as i am open to whatever im not too panicky about the birth plan really as im just going to go with the flow.
totally understand u ranting though nothing more annoying than when people dont listen to you! 3/5 engaged exciting, hoping he arrives bit earlier for you :D
i seriously cannot wait to meet mine, baby clothes are so bloody cute arent they!!

xx

Kix no scan date yet I am meeting my mw for first time tomorrow :happydance:

Won't be long till mat leave for a few of you now eh?

Abbie sorry to hear about your mw she sounds awful! Your entitled to rant as much as you want!!

Hole everyone else is well

X x x

I feel bad because she is a nice woman - she just seems really dim! I am probably just being over-sensitive but she really does annoy me ;)

Aw Betty you will have your scan date soon - it should be right around Xmas time which is so lovely. Are you going to tell friends and family once you have had it?

Hay - hope he does come early too - I think I am getting my hopes up too much though, big baby doesn't necessarily mean early baby but keeping my fingers crossed!

Mrs Hopeful - thank you - she is annoying! How are you?

I have bought some evening primrose oil which is supposed to help ripen your cervix and also some clary sage oil to put in my bath. Won't use the clary sage until 37 weeks though. This is probably all pointless but it makes me feel better - I want him here!! ;)

xxxx

Hey everyone,

Lots going on as usual for people!! Nearly time for more babies to arrive!! Yay :)

I ordered a thermometer from amazon and it turned up today. Can I just start using it on anyday? I'm CD6 today.

Amelia - you should start at cd1 but because you are at the beginning of your cycle it shouldn't be a problem. The readings during af are normally all over the place anyway! Start first thing tomorrow morning though and don't forget to keep it right by the bed. Just grab it, put it in and test! The less movement before measuring the better :D

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->