The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

oh btw... when i had the internal last week i was 6+4 and all i could see was a jelly bean shape (sort of curved) and heart beat flickering away. the tech said all looked ok but some people have said you can see limbs and things by then- thought its a bit early for that? hope the bean is good!!! between DH and I we really need some positive news after past 2 years!

Sorry to hear about hosp visit pink!

Glad all is ok Anna and Betty :)

Samie is it true they induce u after 11 days of being overdue and not 14 ??

Just about to watch I'm a celeb :) love it!

X

The nice guidelines are between 41 and 42 weeks for first time mums, but the local hospital may have a policy that says term +11, but most are 14 to give the full chance for normal labour. But the guidelines do say mothers choice between 41 - 42 weeks.

Pink - sorry that you have been unwell. I had a sickness bug just before I found out I was pregnant, they are so horrible and really common around this time of year too. A few years ago I woke up with one at 2am on Christmas morning - spent my Christmas day in the loo, didn't have any dinner or anything! My poor bf stayed with me and had a ham pitta bread for his dinner while all his family went out to his favourite restaurant (mine were in the Caribbean) - it was the worst Christmas ever! :( Don't let the hospital make you feel bad though, they did the same to me when I went for a scan after my car crash earlier this year. They can be so insensitive!

Anna - I had a scan at 8 weeks and you could only just about make out tiny little arm/leg buds then so don't worry. Seeing a hb is all that matters and your lo's was there so try not to worry.

I am so excited about Christmas! I am putting my tree up on Dec 1st! It is going to be so lovely this year :D

xx

aww me too abbi, xmas tree and decs going up 1st weekend in dec, aswell as the baby stuff haha exciting :D

god how annoying was Sinitta last night? could have strangled her lol! :haha:

feeling so worn out today like i cant be bothered to do anything! everything is an effort!

anyway best get back to payroll. else no1 will get paid lol xx

Morning Everyone,

Anna don't be worrying I am sure eveything will be fine - how far do you think you are now then? Betty it won't be long at all until you get your first scan - does sound a bit of a faff at the mw though!

Pink sorry to hear you were in hospital hope you're ok.

I am shattered this morning too Hay got loads to do and can't find the energy!

Had a lovely quiet weekend and I know a few of you have seen on facebook but my lovely friends and family put a surprise baby shower on yesterday afternoon for me! It was so lovely I didn't have a clue what was going on. My poor hubby had to get me to my mates house and I kept asking questions about everything and trying to plan the day ha ha! I honestly had no idea! They had got all lovely cakes, scones and nibbles and the baby is spoilt all ready! Ahh was lovely ha ha! I didn't really want a baby shower as felt guilty with all the prezzies but was fab having everyone there all together! My mum couldn't make it because she lives down south so I know she was gutted but she sent me a little hat that she had knitted and a card which made me all teary!

xxx

Aww kix how lovely, i did my friends surprise shower on sat too! Was lovely!

Had my bloods taken this morning so just booking in on Monday to go and I will have my notes then hopefully I'll get my scan date soon too!!

X x x

exciting betty :) its so nice when u get the date and have it to look forward to!

Lolly if you are about and reading this hope you are good :flower:

kix that sounds lovely ! :)

x

im feeling better today.
Going to see midwife if i can at hospital before I go into work. A- because of going into hospital and b- the sickness tabs help but make me so tired and I feel really bad when oh is home because all i do is sleep xx

glad everyone is ok. hope they sort you out soon pink!

very quiet on here recently!

Yeh it is quiet isn't it! I've just been catching up, havn't had time to write lately. Had friends stay for the weekend, we had a fantastic time :) Went out for a meal without the children, we left at 8pm and got back into the house at 10.10pm :haha: It was lovely but really missed Ollie! He was good for my stepdaughter and drank all the expressed milk I left even though he shouldn't have been due a feed, I swear he has a radar that tells him I'm not in the house :haha: He really has fat cheeks now :happydance: I put him on the changing unit earlier for some tummy time and stood in front of him watching, he almost rolled over, can't believe how strong he is. Betty your scan will be really soon, can't wait to see a pic. Hay, Kix and Abbi, babies will be here soon, very exciting :flower: Pink glad you're feeling a bit better. Anna your scan will be soon too and I'm sure everything will be great. Samie have seen your pics on fb she's looking lovely, you enjoying motherhood? Lolly thinking of you :hugs: Hope I havn't missed anyone if I have sorry xx

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
nice to hear from you honey, defo gone really quiet!

aww i know not long for our babies, cant wait, just want him/her here now! :D not sure if its cause i'm so short but when baby moves i feel everything, and sometimes it hurts! love feeling the movements though, its so strong makes me giggle :haha: having groin pain now, thats no fun! and back, rib and side pain but not long now :happydance:

aww he has such chubby cheeks i love them when they look like that he is so adorable u just want to munch him!!

x

Were getting on alright over here learning day by day and things are getting easier. I gave up expressing because Sophia was getting diarrhoea every night with green bits in it which worried me so spoke to the health visitor who said the green bits were because she was windy as the expressing was only getting fore milk which causes the wind, but I was expressing until no more was coming out so had some kind of imbalance with the milk. I feel bad because thought I was doing her good giving breast milk but I was making her ill!! I feel sad stopping but don't want to make her ill. But OMG my boobs hurtttttt!

We have also got our first docs trip today because she has bad nappy rash that won't clear with treatment, guessing its from the diarrhoea and secondly she had little bits of skin down the side of her thumb nail which she has caught and chewed and now its infected looks really sore :nope:

Anyway hope everyone else is ok
X

I agree gone so quiet!

Nice to hear from you honey, ollie is yummy! Glad he is doing so well :dance:

Hay can't believe your ticker says 37 days!!! Madness! Won't be long till he/she is here!

Aww Samie don't worry about not continuing bf, it's clear from the pics she is thriving and she is beautiful!

The ma who took my bloods yesterday said she was sorry but my vein had blown after shutting down and she said to put pressure on..... And OMG my arm is so sore today and is slowly turning black! She kept apologising and I thought ah it s cool but today wow I'm gonna have a fab bruise!! I have deep veins anyway but bless her she was so good to me not complaining about her as it wasn't her fault at all!

Anna your scan will be about a week behind mine super exciting times!

X x x

ollie is sooooo cute with his cheeks and his expression is cute. little sophia is a doll on FB too!

betty-my vein blew too ive got a huge bruise lol. have you thought of any names? i know its sooo early but we are starting a list as itl take that time to decide.

sammie-done feel bad bout the BF-you tried and thats all that matters. im still a bit on the fence with it.

wanted to put a post on re my FB status as hard to explain on there! got a couple of stitches today following a tumble!

was going upstairs with some plates for hte loft nd somehow tripped and fell,ive bashed my left arm on the doorframe my knee on the step then crashed into the plates and floor impaling my arm on a broken plate!! its not that bad my door fram crash is far more painful and i now have an egg on it which im sure will bruise so combined witht he blood test one il look like a right state!

i think ive fallen mainly on my side and nudged my tummy but to be fair i think it was the fat i hit! i asked the walk in people as i was hysterical about beanie and they just said should be fine watch for pain or bleeding.

im still worried but i figured ive no pain on my side or stomach so arms and knee must have taken most and bean is small and has a few stone of far surrounding it too!!!!!

is anyone else really excited about father christmas when they have their LOs (for some its even this yr) or is that just me!!!!!! cant wait to have the stocking and all xxxx

oh...DH still has his sex ban in place!!!! and has now told me i shouldnt carry anything up the stairs or have a shower when in on my own incase i slip-ok i know im clumsy but so far im banned from everything!!!!!!!!

Gosh sounds like a mighty fall, least your ok and the baby have plenty of protection for bumps.. try not to worry! How many weeks are you now?

I think the feeding issue is sooooo difficult. I have always always said i'll never breast feed it's not for me but soon as she was born i felt i had to try... and we did but she just wouldn't go on so hey ho she had expressed for 2 weeks, better than nothing and now shes on formula she has sooo much less wind and normal poos too now. least i know it was the breast milk that was causing the bottom problems, just hoping the nappy rash clears up now she isn't having breast milk poos and the Dr prescribed some stuff for her bum because it looks soooo sore, poor bubba!

But whatever you decide the baby will grow and as long as they get lots of love and cuddles they dont care where their food comes from =o)

im 8 weeks now sammie so just a rasberry lol

i feel quite pressured in to BF by both MW and DH but i will have to wait and see as im not sure if i iwll be staying on metformin for my blood sugars and i dont think you can when on that but i will try atleast. personally i like formula as its balanced and you can share the feeds!!!

im getting bored of everyone announcing BFPs at work atm I just wnat to announce mine!! DH is agreeing to fmailly knowing at crimbo (will be about 13 weeks ish) but suggested we wait until 20 wk scan for other people!!!!!!!! not sure if i can wait that long. i know hes being cautious as weve lost so much the past few yrs!

8 weeks you pink and Betty are all quite close then!

You will be pressurised into BF immensly it's bad really but most Trust's get money if their BF rates are high!! Just do whats right for you. Are you on Metformin for Diabetes? If so the Paeds will be hot on the baby having formula after delivery as their blood sugars can drop low.... even though breast milk would be ok just slower acting.

It won't be long until you announce now, it's so exciting =o)

xx

anna speak to a pharmacist re the meds, I'm taking immunosuppressants and am still bf. The blood sugar thing can be a problem as Oliver went through that for a day or two, had to express then, as I hadn't expressed from birth as he had fed really well took me a few feeds to catch up, he had about 3 full nutriprem feeds (neonatal formula) then 2 mixed feeds with half nutriprem half breastmilk and he threw up all of them :haha: Once I had caught up expressing his blood sugars were fine and he started waking for feeds and went back on the breast and was discharged within a week which as he was 6wks early is not bad. I'd say give it a go if it works for you it's an amazing thing if not then formula feed and be happy that you've made the right decision for you, as happy mummy is important to get a happy baby :D Sophia looks lovely and is obviously thriving samie :flower:

i know its gone so fast betty, i think after ur scan it will probably do same for you!! my mum has that same problem with bloods and used to end up with huge bruises or just a black arm! theres only 1 nurse now that can get blood from her lol!

i still have my cough, it died down abit and i just had the urge in my throat if i moved certain way etc, now it seems to have come back.. thats like over 7 weeks! think its ridiculous may go back to drs!!

samie you tried and it didnt work, thats the main thing :flower:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"