The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

The midwife sounds a nightmare! You may as well do your own birth plan then just ask on the bits your not sure of..... any questions just ask!

I'm excited to see the next bumps to come along!

Sophia was weighed today and is now 7lb 5oz so gained a bit. The breast feeding has all but failed she just has none of it so I'm expressing and formula feeding but never mind!

X

Gl with the temping Amelia!

Samie I always say as long as they get what they need it doesn't matter where it comes from! Your clearly doing a fab job that's a good weight :)

How you finding mummy hood?

X x x

Yeah I'm not putting pressure on myself into doing the bf I've seen too many women on the verge of depression because they can't breast feed.....but I'm amazed how guilty I feel, never thought I would coz that's not me!

Motherhood is sooooo much different and harder to what I thought. My whole life is running on a 4 hr clock lol wake for feed, change her she kicks off big style coz she hates being naked lol feed her settle her then 2-3 hrs later we start again! Don't feel like I can get anything done as were both exhausted and managing on about 4-5hrs sleep but then I look at her beautiful face and have lovely snuggles and I really don't care how tired i am and how messy the place is! But I am learning I really need to nap more when she does!

I have no idea how people have more than one child because I can't get out of bed in the morning Nevermind arranging getting another to school lol

Aww well 4-5 hrs is good going in the early days eh?

I def think that not being able to bf was what caused my Sis to get pnd... Her mother-in-law put so much pressure on... But she just couldn't not for the want of trying but it just didn't work out.....

I have been saying I dont know how ppl do 1st tri with a lo already.... :shrug: must be a way tho as so many have more than one :haha:

X x x

I haven't a clue how I will cope with the extra wake up calls lol x

Is it all worth it tho Samie? I must say my FB seems to be full of people whinging and moaning how hard it all is all the time! (not people from this forum tho, I mean my other friends on there). One of my old colleagues has every single status update moaning about motherhood and complaining about how she can't do anything and how difficult her son is, but then she just went and had another baby the other day!!
Maybe people just use it to let off steam and I'll probably be the same if it happens to me! Lol x

Yeah definitely worth it just a major culture shock. For the past 12 years me and Chris have done what we want when we want and now we can't. Just going shopping is a full on mission its just a big change and were adapting to it but I wouldn't change it. But must admit I'm wishing she was overdue so I could have gone to watch the new twilight lol guess I'll be waiting for the dvd!!

I guess it must be a massive culture shock! I'm sure in time you'll get used to it and won't be able to remember what it was like before!! X

Amelia I know what ya mean about ppl moaning..... I have one on my fb who is always saying she has 2 too many (she has 3) and it makes me so mad when ppl have trouble conceiving one that they desperately want and these ppl have 'oopsie' babies then moan about them!!

Parenthood is hard work but surely the good stuff far outweighs the bad.... Like all the firsts..... Smile, laugh, teeth, Xmas, day at nursery, day at school to name a few! I think everyone is entitled to moan as it's the hardest job in the world but you do see ppl who never paraise only moan!!

Ooh sorry that turned into a rant :haha:

I keep waking up at silly o'clock!! But then im never outta bed past 9 these days so its understandable I guess lol!

X x x

Thanks Samie - I will do :D Glad you are enjoying it, I was just thinking about all the changes the other day. Like having to wait for the lift in shopping centres or trying to push the pram through a door whilst keeping the door open! ha! I am sure it is worth it though. I am nervously excited!

Betty - I was the same in my first trimester, I used to wake up at around 6am and would never be able to get back to sleep. Very odd!

xx

I feel si horrible today not sure if it's ms or a sickness bug as its goin ground and caleb was bad yesterday. Other than ms I'm ok. Had a check up at Antinatal for bp and sickness back in 2 weeks for scan and everything else.
I must admit I'm looking forward to what caleb thinks of a new baby xx

its mad how things change, i wake up to go to toilet or whatever, and i am just instantly awake whereas before i was like struggling to keep my eyes open lol!

x

you may remember my post a couple of weeks back, i had lletz in september and came off cerazette two days prior. had bleeding for three weeks and decided i would go to dr if i had no bleeding up until a month after the long bleed. needless to say, i had no worries as i started again on the 18th! i was so relieved to see it there my hubby and i nearly cried. so my body is back to normal and i must be ovulating. here goes our first month trying for no2.
just a quick question, do i count my cycle days as day 1 (1st day of bleeding) etc etc....?
glad to hear you are all doing well xxx

Great news KC! - Good luck with your first month! CD1 is the first day of AF yes! So if you have been bleeding for 3 days you are on CD3 - hope that makes sense!

xx

HI girls hope your ok. I spent friday in hospital for rehydration as I think i picked up a sickness bug and couldnt keep anything down. My main concern was I got keytones and i want sure how dangerous they can be when pregnant. I wish I hadnt of gone because i felt like i shouldnt of been there from the way i was looked after. I got to eau at 11 and didnt get bed til 3 . It would of just been nice to have been told You'd be better off at home. I dont like wasting peoples time but It was the doctor that sent me in.
Im going to speak to my midwife tomorrow to see if it happens agian if I can just ring up maternity traige and speak to them . I hate being made to feel bad.
Im having a down day I think as my ms has settled ( good thing) and chest isnt so sore. Will be glad to have scan on 2nd just for extra reassurance. xx
Ive been sewing this weekend and made 2 baby rompers, Even though im on team yellow I wanted to do a pink one and even if I have a boy I can maybe pass it on later. The red one is uni-sex and just needs a star on the front. Just need some poppers to finish them off. Hope everyones well xx

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
Of that's fab so glad it's all looking ok on the cycle front!

Pink sorry to hear you been in hospital, you shouldn't feel guilty for going in if you needed to be there then it's their job to look after you!!

Hope your feeling better now :hugs:

Xx. X

glad your on the up tho pink and the rompers are sooo sweet. im avoiding any things for bean until january though i really wanted to go into mamas and papas today as they had a sale!!!

i did put a post on the other night but it vanished i think maybe my laptop died before i put send!

got my first scan on december 12th-MW thinks I will be 11 +4 I think 10 +4 so i suggested waiting but she wnats me to go then :wacko:

im really worried- 1. if bean is ok. 2. if it will work due to my size and 'apron' :blush:

guess time will tell.

how is everyone doind? every ok wiht the MW betty and any updated on the bump brigade:happydance:

love to lolly if your lurking x

Hey Anna, mw was interesting lol! She weighed and measured me then tilled in scan form and said to me to come back Monday (tomorrow) for my bloods and she is coming out 28th to do my booking in app.....

I think it's all arse about face if you ask me :shrug: I think the mws here are soooooo busy that when she called and I told her I was 9 weeks she wanted the scan ball rolling so it all happened in this way..... Dunno might be wrong but either way at least scan is getting booked and my care has begun!

Still exhausted and sick but it's all good not got any worse so I am doing well!

Lolly hope your doing ok Hun :hugs:

X x x

think its different everywhere. mine is certainly very busy! i have had all my bloods and things done now scan booked and just told i need to ring and book my next one for when im 16 wks so do it after scan! she said they never come to house now either!!!

ive got such sensitive nipples and do get on off tired. so far ive evaded MS but i feel really queezy first thing until i eat-im keeping fruit by the bed! Im still up and down- one moment i feel positive all will be ok then im worried it wont be:cry: fingers crossed i suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->