The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww sorry to hear your cough came back... Def get back to the docs, you need your rest now more than ever!

My mum and Sis are both hard to get blood from so guess thats where I get it from!
Through all the fertility testing I never ended up with a black arm before :haha: do your veins change when your pregnant?

I can't wait for my scan wanna say hello baby!!! Im excited when the postie comes just in case :haha:

X x x

it is so exciting! u may not have that long to wait, i had my scan at just over 11 weeks i think it was :D weeks go by so fast! 4 weeks sunday is Christmas its crazy!!! :o
makes it feel so real seeing bubs on the scan, my boyfriend still wouldnt believe it and it didnt sink in until scan, he said how can u trust a plastic stick u pee on, i was like hmmm cause thats how u know if you are or not :haha:
its lovely seeing them so excited though :D feeling so worn out today, would love to be having lazy day in bed!

xx

Yey for 10 weeks Betty hope you get your scan date soon x x

Hey girlies, sorry I have been MIA, had a busy few days so haven't had chance to come on here! Off to see Breaking Dawn today with my best friend which should be nice and tomorrow is my birthday which I am spending with my bf so looking forward to that too!

Tried to read through everything but you have been so busy!! Hope everyone is well though. Samie, sorry about the breastfeeding, you can't say you haven't given it your all though! You should be proud! Anna, I had a car crash at 13 weeks and hit the side of my body really hard, all was ok though. They are very well protected in there so try not to worry! Hope you aren't in too much pain!

xx

ah happy birthday for tomorrow abbi, memory like sieve so will say it now!! :D

enjoy ur day! my friend was due monday and just been to mw and had sweep, got another next wed and induced next thurs if nothing happened, so its definitely 10/11 days here now :D

exciting!

x

Enjoy the film abbi, watched it last night x
How exciting hay for your friend you'll be soon to xx

Happy birthday for tomorrow Abbie!

In other news...... I got my scan date :happydance: it's 16th dec so I will be 13+2 by my dates!! Was hoping for earlier but it's ok! I requested a mon or Friday so oh could book the day off so that's prob why it's later.....

So excited to say hello to baby!!

X x x

aww yay :happydance: great news!! just over 3 weeks. :D xx

Hi Eveyone,

Sorry I haven't been on much this week it's so busy in work with re-contracting for next year - counting down the days until I finish I am in a daze!

We had our last class at the hospital last night which was a tour of the delivery ward was really good the midwife was lovely and it has made me feel a bit more relaxed about everything. All the rooms are en-suite and private and it is brand new so felt really lovely. They showed us one of the rooms with the birthing pool and I am even more convinced now that I would love a water birth just fingers crossed it is avaiable on the day as although I promised myself not to get my hopes up I am really really wanting one.

Also had a midwife appt yesterday and all seems good I love hearing baby's heartbeat - she had a student with her and they were proding about for ages at my tummy ha! baby is currently in breech position but they said there is plenty of time for him/her to move.

Happy birthday for 2moro Abbie! :cake:

Would love to hear from some of the ladies who are ttc - maybe we are talking about pregnancy too much??

xxx

p.s. Betty brill news on the scan date I loved getting mine so I had something to count down to!! xxx

Ooh Betty how incredibly exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Abbie Happy birthday :) xx
Ollie was weighed today and he was 10lb 15oz the little chubber!! :haha:

Hi everyone

sorry i havent been on for so long i do keep coming in and reading up on things just havent had much time to sit down and write :wacko:

So how is everyone?
how r all the newly pregnant ladies? so excited to see the scans Betty, Anna and pink

And a big good luck to the pregnant ladies coming to the end of their pregnancies Hay, abbie and kix

And how r the little babies doing that are already here sammie and honey

Hope the ladies waiting for their af are hanging on in there :thumbup:

Hows Lolly doing?

really hope i havent missed anyone

Rachael

Hi Rache, I don't have much time to write either, more importantly how are you doing? xx

Thanks for the birthday wishes girls - off out with the bf for a meal so really looking forward to getting out of the house. Managed to find one pair of heels that still fit too so I don't feel like I total frump!

Betty - so pleased about the scan date! Just in time for a Christmas announcement!

Got to dash as getting ready! Hope everyone is well! xx

Happy Birthday again Abbi have a fab day xxxx

Sophia is doing well thanks Rachael! She was weighed today and is 8lb now and gradually fitting into her baby grows =o)
They have been a nightmare because newborn ones go up to about 7lb 9oz and the next size go up to 14lb so they drown her, i often find both legs in one hole lol

Hows Lily?
x

rach-i cant beleive its been so long since you had her!!! just saw your ticker...

sammie-the clothing sounds a nightmare-im thinking i wont buy much of anything as DH was 13 lb (eeep) i was 6 lb!

betty- i feel naughty having my scan before you :cry: but im on the monday and you are on the friday!!! i asked for mine later as MW thinks il be 11+4 but i only say 10+4 but it was sort of get what your given!

its still not real to me yet. i feel a fraud and am worried somehting is wrong as ive no MS just really tired and very sore boobies!

aww anna :hug: be glad u havent got ms, not everyone gets it, everyone is so different. u honestly dont want it lol!

aww samie bless i bet its annoying being inbetween, but she'll grow into them soon hehe :D

rachael nice to hear from u, glad ur both doing well. and thanks, all very exciting now with 5 weeks left..

hope everyone is ok.

lolly :flower: just quick hello if ur reading and to say thinkin of u :)

x

Honey that weight is fab! Well done you and ollie!! Very excited by my scan date! :dance:

Rach good to see you posting, hope lily is ok :hugs:

Abbie I can't wait to announce, it's getting hard to hide it now so will be relieved when I have the scan and I can shout it from the rooftops!!!

Samie that's fab she is gaining well and so cute about the inbetweeney bit on the clothes! :flower:

Anna it's normal for them to scan anywhere between 11+4 and 14+4 so don't feel naughty my hospital was fully booked till 15th dec anyway and I requested a Friday so oh can come home for it! don't worry that anything is wrong because you have already had a scan and seen your bean is ok! I will have waited 13+2 days to see mine and know it's ok!!!!! I agree with hay be glad you haven't got ms I haven't eaten a proper meal in
weeks! Will all be worth it in the end!!

I went to see the phlebotomist at the docs about my arm yest and she was disgusted by how my blood was taken and told me I have a massive heamatoma under the skin, she also told me that it was inevitable the vein would collapse as she basically had the needle through my vein and half the blood was going into my arm the other half in the vile! She also said I will 99% need it repeated because she didn't get enough blood :cry: I won't be having it done there again I'll go to my docs!!!

Lolly if your about and reading hope your ok, bit worried as I emailed you :(

X x x

Thanks again girls. Had such a lovely night with the boyf. Relaxing day today. I feel like now my birthday is out the way it is really time for lo to be here. It is just so exciting!

Betty - that is disgusting about your arm. I can't believe it! I am really squeamish so I think I would have probably passed out. Have you made a complaint?

Anna - please don't worry about the morning sickness. I hardly got it at all. I would occasionally feel a little sicky after dinner but other than that I was just tired and my boobs were sore. Everyone is different, it doesn't mean that anything is wrong! :D

Lolly - hope you are well. Would be great to hear from you!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->