The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Luckily I'm not squeamish about it, and it wasn't bad while it was happening didnt hurt while she was doing it.... Just after lol!

I have been told that I'm not to have blood drawn from that arm for anlong time so it can heal properly! I always offer my left arm because I have a massive scar on my right which is tender so don't like the torniqe on it! But got no choice now!!

I will say what happened to my mw and see what she has to say!

So exciting for your baby to arrive! We should have a few arrivals all around the time!! :happydance:

X x x

ah betty thats terrible about ur arm!!

aw i know should all be around the same time , exciting :happydance:

my friend has been in since half 4 this morning, contractions 4 mins apart, but its very slow.

x

Thanks hay, will be ok!

How exciting for your friend! Does she know what she is having?

X x x

nope she didnt find out either, are you going to find out??

xxx

i did think the whole vein collapsing thing sounded suspicious lol just a bad technique id guess.

For those not on Facebook Chris finally got round to taking a pic.

If i do say so myself .... she's just amazing

Attachments

• smily Sophia.jpg
    smily Sophia.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
aww samie what a gorgeous picture! and so you should be very proud!! :D

ahhh makes me even more excited to meet my little one. so excited for my friend too!

roll on 5 weeks, or hopefully before lol xx

Yeah hay I think we will, only because we are in a fairly tight budget so wanna make all cot sheets, blankets, etc so will be fab to do it in pink or blue! Especially as there are so few neutral options!

Samie she is beautiful! And what a lovely picture :cloud9:

X x x

Gorgeous pic Samie!

Abbie glad you had a lovely birthday - can't believe you only have 27 days to go!! And only 34 for you Hay!! It is all flying by so fast I can't wait to finish for xmas and maternity!!

I am going to Glasgow with my dad on Sunday and Monday - really looking forward to it! My dad is from Glasgow and it is where me and my brother were born - we have decided to go and see all the places he used to go to when he was growing up and go out for a nice meal and visit my nan and pa's grave. Don't think I have ever been anywhere just me and my dad on our own will be lovely.

Anyone got any plans for the weekend?xxxx

we are doing up our holiday cottage, so getting bits for that tomorrow, and getting an underarm wax :haha: mine are driving me mad, they grow back in a day!! lol!

sounds like you got a great weekend planned kix!!:) enjoy!

betty my mum is loving knitting for ours :) so cute!

xx

i hope my mil will do some knitting- im soooo slow!. my mum taught me to sew when i was little and i want to make some things ive got a book with patterns so i will try in the new yr. bit nervous doing it on my own with nobody to ask for help but im sure il be ok!!!!

bety- did you get you flu jab? when i went ofr mine they said i cant have it until after 12 weeks as its a different vaccine to normal- i was really miffed as id booked time off work! got it on the 23rd now. my blood tests were 11 days ago now, i still have a 4 inch by 2 inch bruise (no joke!) i never normally bruise ever in fact but my MW said the same about the vein :wacko: strange!

cant believe all these bumps are looming before we know it pink will be setting the next group off!!

we will be finding out the gender-mainly for name selection....my DH has some weird ones i need to weed out!!!!

Kix that sounds amazing, have a lovely time :hugs:

Hay where abouts is the cottage? have fun decorating!

My mum is going to knit some bits for us, I can knit but prefer sewing! Would love to learn how to crochet!

Any news on your friends baby?

X x x

Anna yes I had my flu jab, I was asked the same q's as everyone else and she said it's fine any time! So dunno what your surgery are on about!

X x x

Lol anna it's a nightmare when u have totally diff taste in names isn't it!

Betty our holiday cottage is jus down the road from wher we live, by the beach in north wales :) it will be wher we move into when baby bit older, stil at my fellas mums at mo, as we wanted other commitments paid for 1st, and our holiday let earns us a decent amount and wanted to get another season in to pay for the things we want doing to it before we move in :) didn't get all stuff needed today as my car burst an oil cooler pipe so had to be towed back!

I wld like to be able to knit. My nan makes her own cardis. It wld save me a fortune I love cardis lol.

My friend had her baby at 4.30 this morning, 8lb 14! Little bruiser! He's adorable though and has made me even more excited to meet ours!!

Chillin now waitin for xfactor - 2 songs tonight, I watch it cause thers not mcuh else on but don't feel like I used 2, I used 2 hav to watch it and couldn't miss it, it has gone a bit poo now I think! Love I'm a celeb tho, ant n dec have me in stitches!

Xx

Kix that sounds amazing, have a lovely time :hugs:

Hay where abouts is the cottage? have fun decorating!

My mum is going to knit some bits for us, I can knit but prefer sewing! Would love to learn how to crochet!

Any news on your friends baby?

X x x

Aww sounds lovely, fab that you can stay with your oh mum and get sorted!

Congrats to your friend, that's a very good size! Have you met him yet?

Sorry to hear about your car they are so nessacary but SO so expensive!!!

I agree about xfactor i do enjoy it but wouldn't worry missing it, it bugs me that it becomes a popularity contest and not about the talent......
I love love love I'm a celeb ant and dec are so fab and hilarious!!

X x x

I'm loving I'm a celeb too its fab although keeps me up way past my bedtime now i've got Sophia =o)

Has anyone heard from Lolly?? Hope she's alright.... =o(

x

Samie I have to record it as most nights I dont make it past half 8!!

I have emailed lolly but not got a reply..... Hope she is ok!

X x x

Yeah i hope shes ok too, must be hard with the babies and new bumps now...
I just checked my Facebook again and she is still there but hasn't done anything since Nov 15th so maybe she's just busy.

I would record it be we cancelled Sky in the summer so cant anymore so just have about 4 hours sleep lol

Yeah your right must be hard, just hope she knows we are all still here for her regardless of it all!

We only have a really basic sky package, we live in a dip with train lines above the house line (if that makes any sense at all!) and we dont get good tv signal at all so have no choice but to have sky! Best thing we ever did tho tbh!

X x x

Thankfully I don't think it's going to be expensive but it would happen near Xmas lol! Always the way!

Yeah me too been thinking about her when come on each time! :flower:

Betty not met him yet she was only coming home today so will go round when she's up for visitors. Bless him his 1st night he only woke her at 2 and 4 for feed then up at 8!

Tonights trial on I'm a celeb be good, glad it's two people I'm not fussed about leavin though as it's one that depends on then winning!

Xx

congrats to your friend, whats his name?

Lolly-hope your ok and that this break is doing you good as intended.x

Betty- cant believe your almost at 12 weeks!

im doing ok, going through another nervy stage but i know it will come and go-im trying to avoid reading too many things as i then get convinced i will get that!!

im going to try and eat really healthy as my eating pattern and meals are really weird and im starting to feel fat(ter) than usual too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->