The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

he hasnt got a name yet :)

yeah its best not to read things if you're worrying as it can just make things worse!!

god its chilly today, walked to work.. not on my to do list to do again :haha: wind was against me, and i get little belly pains!

xx

Hay - that is fab for your friend, hope mine is as good as that. I was a nightmare baby according to my Mum so hopefully he doesn't take after me ;)

My cousin's gf just gave birth to their twins two months early due to pre-eclamspia, they are in neonatal doing well though! :D My bump buddy on my babybump app just had her baby a month early too so it's a good job I still have you girlies to moan to! ;)

I am getting seriously impatient now - I want him here!!!!

xx

abbie i really hope he's not a christmas day baby!! my friend at work had hers a month early too.

hope everyone is ok today-im off work poorly with this cold, wouldnt bother me but temperature was really high and couldnt stop shaking! lots better now-thanks to hot sugar free vimto and decaf tea! the duvet probably helped too!!!!

betty- or any other cat owners- have our cats been weird since you got a bfp. my boy cat is mostly normal (which is abnormal hes ridiculously clingy!) but my girl cay who is normally quite moody unless on her terms has been very chatty with me and keeps curling up on me to have a knead....very unlike her!

abbi i know the feeling, i just want him/her here NOW espec after my friend has now had hers! aaaahhhh gettin so impatient, and my belly is super itchy now driving me mad, has yours been itchy at all abbi??

wel she said last night wasnt as good as 1st night, he woke at 2 3 4 and 5 lol!

xx

Anna my cat got super clingy when I was pregnant. He is totally Chris' cat but wouldn't leave me alone when pregnant. Since I've had her he avoided me for 2 1/2 weeks but now slowly forgiving me! He's really good with Sophia to, he doesn't get too close to her but he watches over her if were out of the room and keeps going back and forth to us almost checking we haven't left her lol

Anna - me too! I am having my parents over for Xmas day so I would really like to not be in hospital! ha!

Hay - yes, I am always itching. I think it is from the skin stretching. My stomach feels so tight! I really do hope that we aren't waiting much longer! I would love to have him early in December!

xx

yep anna they sure are, wel not totally need to finish it off this weekend :D starting off putting stuff up and organising it all too cant wait :happydance: and xmas decs going up!
i would really like baby to arrive before 40 weeks but after 8th dec when im 37 weeks lol!! i am getting so impatient now!! got midwife wednesday, interesting to see how baby is positioned now. i know he/she is loving being up in my ribs and pushing their body parts out allll the time, i dont think could grow any more i swear they have no room already i feel sooo squashed!!

xx

I know how you feel Hay - any time after Thursday is fine by me as I will be 37 weeks then. Seeing my mw on thurs so we can compare notes!! ha! Putting my tree up this weekend & hopefully will have the nursery sorted. My bf will be in big trouble if not! ;)

xx

Anna my cats are all so different in purrsonalities, but the one who is most stand offish usually, keeps looking at me all doe eyed and rubs against me!

And as some of you would have seen the vid on fb, she never ever makes puddings on me ever but got up and was making puddings where baby is!

Had mw today got all my notes now :) just the scan to wait for and it will all be so real! X x x

ah thats good betty, love how u said PURRsonalities :haha:
definitely abbi have to compare notes, lol. will update u tomorrow!
not good news about my car, cant get part, cud be waiting 3weeks or 3 months but landrover part is same so got to pay landrover prices.. £330 parts and labour and an oil change. sooo depressing before xmas :(

xx

Hi everyone

I still read these boards most days and am still around. Seems like I'm (one of the) only ones without a baby or pg atm! I hope it happens for me soon.
Hope you're all well. X

aww amelia, we have all been there and felt like that one, but it will happen, it just takes time :flower:
and we are all routing for the :bfp:'s

:dust: :dust:

xx

Hay sorry to hear about your car that's rubbish news right before christmas and baby! Hope you get it sorted and you're not waiting 3 months that's ridiculous!

Had a lovely weekend in Glasgow with my dad - shattered in work today can't wait for the weekend. My hubby is working away this week can't wait for him to come home.

Exciting to have your bags all packed Abbie and Hay - think I am going to get mine sorted in the next few weeks.

I will post some pics of baby's room at some point this week as all done now I keep going in there and just thinking!

One of my best mates is due her little girl tomorrow but she hasn't had any signs at all yet I know she is feeling really impatient now to meet her!

My cat hasn't really changed her behaviour since I have been pregnant - she still much prefers curling up to my husband than me ha! xxx

Hi girls, Ollie is in hospital with bronchilitis, chest infection and had a partially collapsed lung. He stopped breathing 8 times yesterday and we really thought we were going to lose him :cry: They were going to put him to sleep, put him on a ventilator and transfer him to a bigger hospital but luckily he stopped doing the stopping breathing and is stable on just oxygen prongs. They are trying him with a little expressed breast milk today to see how he copes with that xx

aww no Honey i am so sorry to hear that, how awful, cant imagine how you are feeling!!
:hugs: :hug:
really hope he gets better soon!!
xx

Hay I always write it like that, crazy cat lady :haha:

That's rubbish about the car, always so blooming bad timing eh!

Kix glad you had a lovely time! Can't wait to see pics of baby's room!

Amelia good to know your lurking :winkwink: I'm sure your bfp won't be far away!

Honey I am so very sorry to hear that, I hope he is on the mend and home very soon, bless his little heart :hugs:

X x x

Thanks Betty will post some this week!

Honey I am really upset reading about Ollie can't imagine what you are going through - have they given any cause for what's happened? You must be worried sick keep us updated on how he is xxx

Hi girls, thanks for your kind words, Colin is at the hospital right now, I did last night till nearly midnight and early this morning after school run, then Col went in and we will swap at tea time!! He has taken 20ml of milk at 12 and is having another one at 3pm so hope he tolerates those well, they have to be careful how much they give him, as he is working so hard to breath sometimes breaking down the milk in their tummy is too much work for them. They just said after his 10pm antibiotic dose they may take his canular out and let him have it orally which would be better. He's a tough cookie and hope he continues to improve at this rate. What a week, it's Brandon's birthday tomorrow, Sofia's birthday and party which I don't know if we will have to cancel on saturday and her orchestra concert friday, good timing Ollie :haha:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->