The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aw Honey - that is terrible. It must have been so scary for you! Really hope he gets better soon!

Amelia - stay positive! Your bfp might be just around the corner! :D

Feel really disgusting today - all I have done is sleep, eat & watch tv. I am just running a bath too so even more relaxation! I planned on going into town but the weather is so awful & I really didn't have the energy! :(

Hurry up baby!

xx

Oh honey that's horrible I hope he improves quickly for you. I'm paranoid of Sophia getting ill every little thing she's does different I think something is wrong I've even bought a better thermometer and some calpol even though she can't have that for ages lol. It's hard not to worry and all Chris' family have been ill yet they insist on holding her I hate it!

Amelia it will happen keep positive =o)

Not long now til your bumps girlies I'm excited!!

Amelia, you're not the only one still waiting for their bfp :(

Fingers crossed we'll get one soon x

amaelia and sinn i know just how you feel but stick with it. any help we can give we will.

betty the video on fb was soooo cute,

bump brigade im officially on baby watch.

samie-hope sophia keeps well its hard when people are ill this time of year.

honey-really routing for ollie. but he looks a real tough cookie and look how well hes done so far. hes grown a lot these few weeks which will help him be strong and hes on your milk so hes got the best chance going. will be thinking of you xxxx

back from midwife, said my blood pressure abit on the low side, but then didnt really say any more about it.
baby still ceph 4/5 so stil only just heading down same as few weeks back. she is going to arrange birth plan appointment and go back 14th December. i thought they saw you every week from 36 weeks.

just made myself laugh, must have baby brain, writing my anniversary card for my boyfriend been together 7 years tomorrow, and on envelope wrote my own name :rofl: :haha: what a muppet!!
hope everyone ok
xx

Hay - no its every two weeks until 40 weeks! I wouldn't worry about bp if she didn't say anything more about it! I have my app tomorrow - wondering where my lo is too. I have been on my ball for hours this week so I'm hoping he has moved down a bit!

That is so funny about the card! Proper baby brain ;) Congrats on the anniversary!

Xx

Full term today!!! YAY!!

Happy 1st December everyone! :D xxxx

:happydance: wooo one week for me. cant wait! then baby can come whenever :haha:

can't believe it's 1st Dec already!!

xx

Yay for full term!!!

Happy 1st December girls!

Countdown to the scan has begun :)

Xxx

Full term Abbi can't believe it!! Ahh look at your ticker! Yay! And next week for you Hay!

Betty bet you can't wait for scan not long left to wait!

Honey how is Ollie doing today?

My friend was due yesterday but no signs at all so think she is getting a bit impatient!

xxx

Thanks girlies! Our babies will be here soon! Exciting for your scan Betty! I bet you can't wait! :D

Went to see the midwife today - baby is still 3/5 engaged but I got a bit worried when I was in there. I had a different midwife as mine was away and she listened to the baby's heart beat which sounded very slow. She then said 'oh it's ok, the heart rate has picked up now - baby doesn't like you lying on your back'. I asked if everything was ok and she said it was and that it was because I was lying down the heartbeat was slow. I can't help but be worried though, I didn't hear it pick up and I can't see how lying on my back for ten seconds would cause it to drop - it doesn't normally. Do you think I should be worried? Surely she wouldn't say everything was ok if it wasn't?

xx

Aww Abbie, try not to worry but if you are maybe call delivery and get yourself monitored for a bit! I'm sure it's all fine and maybe she wasn't listening properly?

I am so very excited fir the scan! Can't wait to see baby bouncing around!

X x x

Betty will all seem more real after scan, so exciting :)

Baby's movements are so strong still and hurt and make me jump!!

that is strange Abbi, and id have thought laying on ur back wouldnt make a difference really, unless baby position was harder to get so seemed slower? if ur worried id call. think they make it worse alot of the time by saying things and then fobbing them off!

i have my birth plan tomorrow at 11!

xx

Well I could hear it. I noticed straight away that the heartbeat was slow and she seemed to think it picked up but I didn't hear it pick up! I don't think she would say that all was ok if it wasn't though and he is fairly active today? I have a doppler which I just used and the hb sounds normal. Does anyone know if there is anything in there that sounds like lo's hb other than his hb? (If that makes sense) I am just worried that I feel better after using the doppler but I am actually hearing something else? Sorry if I sound insane girls!!

Betty - have you looked at the nub theory? xx

Did she say how slow?
110 can sound loads slower if your use to hearing it at 150 yet the 110 is still normal. Lying on your back can affect the heart rate if there is some cord compression but should go back to normal when you change position.
The only other thing that can sound like a heartbeat is A. your heart beat which will be slower or B. the placental flow, but this will be the same rate as babys heartbeat but it will sound more whooshy.
If baby is moving and when you listen in it is steady between 110-160 bpm with an increase of beats with movements then it sounds ok... but if your worried arrange another midwife apt or call delivery.

x

Wow - thanks Samie! That made me feel tons better. Baby has been moving fine today - I did some kick counts which were normal & with my own doppler I counted 150bmp which must have been the hb as mine is much slower. She didn't say anything to me - she put it on and she could tell by my face that I knew it sounded slow. Then after a few more seconds she said 'oh it's ok, it has picked up now' - didn't sound like it had but I guess she wouldn't have said it for no reason. Plus, you are probably right, I am used to hearing it at 150 so if we caught it when there was a bit of a dip due to my position etc then it would seem really slow to me.

I will keep my eye on the movements this evening & get my bf to count the hb when he gets in just to make sure! Being pregnant is so scary!! xx

Abbie hope samie has put your mind at rest somewhat, it is so scary eh!

I have heard of the nub theory but no idea how it works?

I went to get some maternity bras today and I have had to go up a cup size already!!!!

X x x

Pregnancy is scary but as long as your aware of what's normal for your baby and if anything is different you get checked out.

awww abbie, like everyone said if you are worried give them a call u may get a few hours of relaxation connected to machines but it will put your mind at rest if you are in a tizz. as samie said if movements are good it sounds good.

soooooooo agree with this being a scary time, im trying so hard and i feel like such a moo coming on here moaning all the time but im so worried about everything!!! i just want a happy healthy bean and something positive to look forward to!

my scan is in 11 days!! wish it was nearer to christmas as i will only be nearly 11 weeks on scan date but got what was given.

betty/pink-when are you announcing? we were thinking of family (seriously not even parents know!) on christmas day (all being well on 12th) and friends and colleague etc after the 20 week scan. im uber chubby so i will not have a bump by then!

Anna my mw told me the nt scan has to be done from 11+4-13+4 are they aware you will only be 10+??

All my very close friends and our parents & siblings already know, will tell all the rest of our families after the scan then make the announcement on fb once all family knows! Can't wait it's getting hard to hide it already so will be relieved when we can shout about it!!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->