The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

My incredibly gorgeous and strong boy is home :) Thanks for the support girls :)
xx

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3
Yay :happydance::happydance::dance::happydance::happydance::dance:

Honey that's fab news, so glad he is on the mend :)

X x x

Thanks everyone. I checked the hb again a couple of times last night and it was in the normal range. He has been active today too so I think it was a false alarm and me being a bit of a crazy worrier!

Anna - how exciting that your scan is that close! :D I know it is so scary, when I was at your stage I kept thinking 'once I get to the second tri it will be ok' & then at 13 weeks I was thinking 'as soon as I get to viability stage (24 weeks) it will be ok' and then it was 'as soon as he is here I will be ok' but now I am thinking that even when he is here, I STILL won't be ok!!!! I think from the moment you get pregnant you have to just accept that some part of you is always going to worry FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!! haha!!

Honey - so pleased he is out of hospital and doing well. What a little fighter! ;)

Betty - well I don't know how accurate it is but apparently you can tell from the way the baby's bits are angled as to whether they are a boy or a girl. I couldn't do it with mine as the 'nub' wasn't visible on my picture so I don't know if it works. I saw a lot about it on here when I was in the first tri though - girls go crazy analysing it! haha! Maybe Samie will know if there is any accuracy in it?

I am in a great mood as the decorator is finishing the nursery today and my bf is putting all the furniture up tonight and tomorrow. He promised me it would be done by the first weekend in December & it looks as though he has come through for me! Very pleased lady! Little boy has hiccups as I write this too so that is also putting a smile on my face! :D

Hope you ladies are all well xx

hi all

honey thats fab news :D

just done my birth plan :) even though she said they have to do it, there is a chance they won't even look at it :shrug: haha, good job mines basically to go with flow else i would be bothered!

abbi exciting about nursery, i cant wait until tomorrow to put things up and play with pram!! :happydance:

betty what date is ur scan again?

anna it definitely is so worrying, but a good saying i heard and one i try and stick by is "worrying is like a rocking horse, it gives u something to do, but doesnt get u anywhere" :haha: but like abbi said i dont think u can help it, and i was worried at start but aslong as everything seems normal etc there is no need to worry! just enjoy it :)
xxx

Great saying Hay - think I should try and follow it a bit more! xx

Ooh abbie will see if the nub is visable on my pic then :)

Hay my scan is 16th dec I'll be 13+2 feels like an eternity of waiting having to wait an extra 9 days from the 12 week Mark!

Love the saying def one to remember!

Off to my nieces Xmas fair in a min :)

X x x

cant wait to get all xmassy with decs over the weekend, gotta love december, and an even more special one this year :cloud9: can't wait!!

aww betty just think of it that that extra week will make such a difference with the size of baby etc, and u should get a great pic and views of baby!! :thumbup:
2 days before on 14th ill be having my 38 mw apptment! crazy!! :D

xx

I know, I guess I wouldn't be worried so much about the extra week if I'd had a scan already! Just wanna see baby!!

38 week app that is madness! Has it gone quick?

X x x

If you get a good nub shot then you can make a good guess but girls and boys both look like boys. Its only at about 16 weeks can you be more accurate. But ask we will have fun guessing =o)

We went and got our tree today and put it up, it looks lovely and Fergie is loving fighting with the baubles lol

xx

Ooh I'm excited, I'll be sure to post the pics and see if you ladies have any ideas!

Did any of you have an early incling about the sex?

Samie is fergie a cat? My guys all love to un-decorate my tree :haha: we have a fibre optic as they like to chew the bulbs and branches! So dont wanna come home to fried puddy cats :haha:

X x x

Yeah he's the cat he's already had a good go chewing the branchs so think the light wires are gonna have to go higher.

I realllllyyyyy wanted a girl so convinced myself it was a boy so not to be disapointed but thought it was a girl because i was so sick but there is no science behind that lol

I was sure it was a girl early on but then close to my scan I started to feel the other way. I didn't say anything to my bf though as I knew how much he wanted a boy and I didn't want to get his hopes up! ;)

Do you have any idea Betty - are you feeling one way or the other? Do you have a preference?

xx

thanks for all the help and support-i alwyas feel like im on here moaning and complaining.

By LMP i will be 11+4 but i keep telling the MW i track OV and certain am 10+4 (by 12/12) not sure if i get the NT scan or just a basic dating scan?! oh well...maybe i will have to go back in a week or two!:haha:
:blush:cats and christmas trees.......chaos!everyday we have things missing and them clambering through it- putting it up on the 12th after hospital.

honey- im so glad hes home.

really odd q but i didnt get much answer in first tri a few days ago.....did anyone still get random EWCM? i keep getting it tho (sorry for this) bit more like snot!!! i get it every day / every few days once or twice in the day. i figured it was normal but not much on it other than a cream CM

Hi girls hope your all ok.
Had my scan today and was put forward 2 days so now due 10th june. Consultant is sure i will have a section but we'll see I still have hope maybe a normal delivery.
Scan went fine and my next one is 25th january for my 20 week detailed one. nt measurement was fine and baby is measuring on the 50% line. All in all they are pleased with my progress so must be doing something right xx

Fab news pink!

I can't remember if I had much discharge in early pregnancy... but discharge is normal if its not blood

wooooooooo pink yey for you-

Pink-forgot to say i had a dream the other night ( ive had so many weird dreams recently) that you had a girl. we both had girls and i was annoyed at you as you picked the same name as i did hahahahaha.

just thought id let you know (about the girl not name lol) but since last night i dreamt i was eating snail flavoured ice cream with my sister when an raf fighter jet blew up outside in the field take of it what you will..........

seriously these dreams are off the wall!!!!

Pink congrats! Glad everything is going well with you & your lo!

Anna I have had that on and off all the way through so don't worry!

Xx

Anna that made me chuckle, im bit going to mention my girls name just incase we have the same lol and it will spook me out . Xx

Pink glad everything going well :)

Betty its gone crazy quick it only feels like a few weeks ago I found out!!
Only 12 working days left now so can't wait to finish!!

I haven't had any inclin to be honest, everyone says boy, so kinda just expecting boy bow but a girl would be nice surprise lol! Woo day has come to sort all stuff out exciting!

Anna I also get discharge on and off whole way thru!

Goin for meal tonight for anniversary and then I'm a celeb final, gutted it's over, really want Mark to win!!

Thanks girls,
Abbie, I'm not sure if I have an incling or not, tbh I'll be over the moon either way but would like a girl :)

Anna, what did they tell you gestation wise at the scan you've already had? Does that not give you a good idea of how accurate your dates are?

Pink glad your scan went well :hugs: how are you feelin now?

Samie, mine do that, the nonchalantly walk past, flick a bauble off and then tear around with it :haha:

Hay 12 days left if work you must be so excited! Will your work do anything for your last day?

sorry if I missed anyone!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"