The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

no :cry:!! didnt even give me a date/measurement! think they were busy. ive tried looking on the internet- thinki just get a dating scan here? my form states dating scan- il just turn up i think and see! pictures are £3 each!

i feel good today ive had more energy to do things which was nic. fingers crossed beanie is good too!

Other than a little tired I'm doing ok Betty . Xx
My lo was 2 today where has the time gone scary to think in 6 months ish I will have 2 xx

Anna that suprises me, what did they actually do at the scan then?

Glad you got more energy hope it lasts for you :) I am ok in the mornings but by late afternoon I am so drained! Still sleeping 12 hrs a night! (minus about 4-5 toilet trips!)

Pink glad your feeling better, a massive happy birthday to your little boy, time sure does go fast!

X x x

hope you had a good day pink-glad he liked all his gifts etc.

betty- it was really rushed not sure if it was because I was at the EPU or what but she just said yes its in the right place and theres a HB keep up with MW appointments showed me the screen and told me to get dressed! I was in and out in less than 5 mins- the note taking before hand was longer!!

seen something i really wanted to buy today but i promised not to buy anything until third tri but i may have to get this in jan....little very hungry caterpillar grow. it was in asda £7 for little set and bib etc, i love the v h caterpillar!!!

hope everyone is ok. im still over the moon for little ollie and honey

Thanks guys, glad you're all well. We are so so so grateful and happy that Ollie is doing so well, Brandon had to miss celebrating his birthday on wednesday as Ollie was still in hospital so we are taking him to cinema and meal tomorrow. Sofia was 9 today, (happy birthday to Caleb too Pink) she had a lovely time at her swimming party, lots of stress for me though!! Some of you may have seen pic of her cake :) Jacks party next saturday :wacko: Here is a new pic of Ollie!!
xxx

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2
The next scan isn't much longer Anna especially if its not a NT one.

That cake was fab honey, so detailed! Glad Ollie is on the mend nice to see smiles they are so cute!

Hope everyone else is good

xx

Fergie planning his next move :winkwink:

Attachments

• fergie tree.jpg
    fergie tree.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
Aww I see, that seems odd to me the epac here are much friendlier, 2 of my best friends have been there, both were given gestation and a picture!!

I hope your next scan is much better! At least you will def be given more info and a picture to stare at :winkwink:

Honey is is just so scrumptious! I don't know how you get anything done! The cake looked amazing too, glad Sofia had a good party :)

Samie he looks naughty! Mine do the same plotting and you know when they get down low and wiggle they mean business :haha:

I've got another head cold!! Miserable as I can't take anything to unblock me :( mind you I'd rather it was now than over Xmas!

Has anyone seen anything from kix? She seems to be mia for a bit :shrug:

X x x

Betty/Anna - my epu scan was the same. In and out very quickly - no pics. They were even worse when I went for a scan after my car crash. They acted like I was wasting their time, felt so uncomfortable. I have since moved hospitals though! :D

Samie - that picture is funny! You need a cage around the tree! haha!

Honey - such a sweet picture. So glad he is doing better!

So we spent the whole weekend doing the nursery. My bf fulfilled his promise and worked so hard - I just love it. We have ordered some extra furnishings for it (like curtains/wall decorations/light fitting) which should be here this week & my bf is designing a canvas with lo's name and birth date on which we will get printed out once he is born. I can't wait to see it completely finished!

My bf woke me in the night to tell me how badly I was snoring. He just text me to say that he recorded it! hahaha!! How awful! Hope I go back to normal once lo is here! I never usually snore! I dribble now too though so hoping that stops as well! ;)

xx

haha abbi, nursery sounds great, we have cot and pram and everything up and sorted now :D and everything is washed and organised. so excited :D

betty wont be doing anything for last day of work, as i will still be working on and off whilst off and i am basically friends with the 2 girls i share office with so will still be in touch most of the time anyway so not like ill be gone for 9months or anything!

meant to be going xmas shopping to wolverhampton wed, altho i think i will be stopping every half an hr, and dying of heat in the indoor parts lol. dont think i will be bothered to do much to be honest! gd job only got few to get.

aw baby is movin alot today making me very uncomfy gettin up high and making me jump!!

honey love the new pics of ollie.

samie love the pic of the cat plannin his next move haha, terror, we put ours up last night. :D

kix hope ur doing good, and everyone else. sorry alot of posts prob missed sum1!

x

Hay - its so lovely having it all sorted isnt it? Not long now!

Did you say you are coming to Wolverhampton on Wednesday? For Xmas shopping? Why Wolverhampton? I will warn you - the shops are pretty dire! Haha!

Xx

my boyfriend likes going there as he knows where everything is, and thats where his mum is from, so has family there, and everything is quite close and its only like 2 hrs to get to from us and easiest place to go really that has the shops we want lol! as i live in wales, its a coastal town and we dont have anything here so have to travel for everything!!

it is great to have it sorted, and i love lookin at it all and thinkin awww baby will be here soon and its all organised lol. espec the cot and moses basket.

my friends baby she is doing great with him at night. last night she did his last bottle with formula just before 11pm, he slept until half 6 :happydance: :D

xx

Hello everyone! So sorry not posted much recently work is mad mad busy can't wait to finish.

Just been reading everyone's posts and catching up - lovely to hear all the plans abbi and hay getting everything ready!

Betty I was convinced I was having a girl until I saw the scan photo's and at both scans seem to be sure it is a boy - don't know why?! I would be made up with either and obviously don't know for sure but still thinking we are having a boy. It's really exciting guessing though I love that we don't know yet - hoping I don't see anything at the scan next Monday as would hate to wait this long then find out just before they arrive!

Sounds hectic as usual for you Honey so pleased Ollie is home and well.

Samie bet you can't wait for xmas with Sophia will be so lovely - you settling into a routine now?

Pink and Anna hope you're both ok!

xxx

Hay- well that is one good thing about it. It's fairly small so it's easy to get to everything! Shouldn't be too hard on you walking around! I am going there for one last shopping trip this week actually! Making my Mum & Dad go with me do that they can carry my shopping if I get too tired! Haha! What a coincidence that you have connections to Wolverhampton too. That is me, pink and you now!

I keep going into the nursery and picking up his tiny clothes. They have all been washed in fairy gel and they smell so lovely. I have a glider chair in there and it's so comfy. Could just sit in there all day!

Your friend has a very good baby it seems!! I wonder if we will be so lucky! I hope so! ;)

Xx

I'm starting to buy bits now. Stocking up in nappies at mo x can't wait to buy clothes. Oh wanted to fin out sex but luckily my scan is on a wednesday afternoon so he will look after caleb. I'm not finding out this time so will def be a suprise.
Lucky where I am as I'm right next to Bentley bridge so get quite a few bargains from there . Probably go into wolves town once a week to see my mom and I love the £ shop lol xx

yeah hope babies are good like hers lol!

i stocked up on nappies initially and then progressed onto everything else. main thing wanted out of way was the pram as its the biggest cost really!

one good thing about shoppin this year i wont have to carry my bags :haha:

x

Kix great to see ya, was starting to wonder if you were ok!

I'm gonna buy bits after the scan, I'll do the same thing with nappies too! There are lots of vouchers in the bounty mum to be pack :

X x x

Not long until the new bumps now girls its exciting!!!

We don't really have a routine we let Sophia set the pace. But she generally runs on a 4 hr feed plan. We let her tell us when she's hungry so we don't over feed her. She generally feeds about 10-11 pm then wakes about 3am then 7-8am then similar in the day. Problem we have is she's slow to feed then settle back to sleep so from waking it can take 2hrs to get back to sleep then she's up again 2hrs later for more! She hasn't slept longer than 5hrs so your friend is super lucky... you will have to find out her secret =o)

X

gosh im soo behind with all the gossip now :cry:

honey sorry to hear about that scary experience with ollieit must have been horrible :hugs:

hows everyone else? some due dates are coming up how exciting:happydance:

sammie hows ur little girl?

lily is smiling away now ill hav to get some more pictures on she weighed 9lb last tuesday when she had her injections

rachael

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->