DSC_2040.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1423.jpg
    DSCF1423.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1434.jpg
    DSCF1434.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
Hello there Rachael, glad to see you're still about. Lily is luscious :) Love the idea of the sign next to her saying how many weeks old she is :) Might have to steal that idea :haha: Ollie gave us such a scare :cry: He's fine now and is having his first immunisations tomorrow :( Health visitor weighed him yesterday and he's 10lb 6oz so has lost half a pound but could have been worse and he'll soon put it back on :haha: Saw his neo natal consultant yesterday too for check up coz he was premature, he's on all the right centiles and she looked at the xray they did last monday and she said it was really bad and had he not been breastfed and has a strong chest he would have been in intensive care on a ventilator. She said some babies wheeze for months but his chest sounds fab :happydance:
Lots of babies coming soon and your scan coming up Betty, super exciting :happydance: Saw your pic on fb Sammie lovely coat :)
xx

She's good thanks Racheal, definitely getting easier as the weeks go on! Lily is cute, she still looks tiny on the pics.

The coat was one in the next sale in the summer so was a bargain and shes finally starting to fit in it!

Great pics so cute x x
That's why I would love to try again to bf this time around and if u ant definately trying to express xx

yeah I think little ollie has certainly made me determined to at least try and BF. if it doesn't work out then all be it but I can give it a go! each lily is gorgeous she looks quite adorable in the pics as do all the babies on here xx

Thanks ladies for the compliments of Lily :happydance:

Honey thats good news about the breastfeeding and ollies strong chest still very scary and hope you dont have to go through anything like that agin.
You can pinch the idea of having the age nest to them on the pic no problem i actually pinched it off someone else :haha:, i thought it was a really good idea to watch them grow and change hehe

Whens your scan betty?

Rachael

Hey rach, my scan is next Friday :hapydance: I cant wait :)

X x x

Had Sophia keeping daddy busy today!

For those not on FB

Attachments

• sophia new.jpg
    sophia new.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
Aw Sophia and Lily and Ollie are sooooo cute!! I'm glad Ollie is better now honeybear

Scan soon Betty v exciting! Hope everyone else is well x

I can't wait either! Can't believe the day of my scan will be 9 days before Xmas too!!

The pic of Sofia is beautiful samie!

X x x

Beautiful pic Samie :D

exciting Betty, and i cant believe how near xmas is now!

did my xmas shopping yesterday, hardly bought anything this year more interested in baby lol.

my pelvis is hurting now, presuming that could be baby dropping and going lower.

yay for full term day :happydance:

hope everyone is good. 7 days left of work for me after tomorrow, cannot wait to finish now!
x

Aww hay you can finally count down that final week of working days! Then chill waiting for baby!

Xmas is so very near! I have not finished my shopping yet :wacko:
Bet get a wiggle on eh!

X x x

i haven't got that many presents this year and was quite organised with what i was gettin people and did alot online, so thats only reason im finished lol!

xx

37 weeks Hay yay!! I finish on the 16th December as got loads of holidays to take before the end of the year so only 6 days of work left for me by end of today! I was going to go back for a week in January but there is no point really as won't be much to do and baby might even come early if I need a c-section but will find that out on Monday.

I am really excited about our scan on Monday can't wait to see baby again bet he / she looks so big compared to the 20 week scan - hope we don't see the sex waited too long to find out now!

My friend had her little girl yesterday she was 9ib 1! Huge! She is so gorgeous! Born by emergency c section as they found out she was breached at the last minute?!

Photos of Lilly, Ollie and Sophia are so cute can't wait to see Abbi and Hay's little one's next. So exciting! xxx

Hey ladies - wow so many posts. Baby pictures are just lovely. They are making me want mine here so much!!

Hay - Yay for full term!! Whohoo! Any day now! I have been having some pelvis pain too - I get a lot of round ligament pain and my thighs are really hurting. My bump seems to have gone a bit smaller too? Hoping this just means he is closer to coming out! ;)

Kix - that is fab that you have the extra time off. You can really just sit back & relax over xmas and look forward to the new year! Why are you going for a third scan again? I can't remember what you said before and trying to find it in this thread is never going to happen!

Lots of exciting things happening - new babies/scans etc! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

xx

ah kix bet u cant wait to see baby again :D and to find out what ur options are with birth :thumbup: big babies are becoming more and more heard of now arent they!

cannot wait to meet our little one now, super excited about the boy/girl situation too, soooo exciting!!

lucky you, finishing two working days before me lol! just cant wait to be sat at home and do nothing until baby arrives :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->