The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

excited bout seeing your scan pic betty :)

good luck to abbie and hay not long to go now looking forward to seeing the pics

sophia and ollie r soooo cute

pink and ameila how r u both?
kix not long to go now it will soon be your due date coming up :)

hope i havent missed anyone

Rachael

I know so excited to be finishing so early glad I saved my holidays now and no point going back for first week in Jan as I will be 38 weeks and there is only 4 days that week so won't get much done! Plus depending on Monday may be in for a c-section that week anyway.

Abbi my placenta was low lying at the 20 week scan so the scan on Monday is to see if the placenta has moved or is still covering the cervix. They will book me in for a c-section if it hasn't moved as it will be blocking babies way out! I am sure they have warned me of all the worst case scenarios just in case but they have said if my placenta is still low there is a risk of haemorrhage which can be very risky to baby and me so they may book me in at around 38 weeks... and I may need to go on bed rest from a few weeks earlier to make sure there is no additonal risk with weight of the baby etc. I hope not!! That would be xmas in hospital on bed rest noooooooo!!!

As I say sure they have just warned me of the worst just in case and I have grown so much that fingers crossed my uterus wall has pulled the placenta with it. But will wait and see on Monday - really want a natural birth but as long as baby is ok that's the main thing. Hope they show us a little bit of our little one on the screen even though that is not the reason we are in there so will probably be very quick!

Hope everyones ok can't believe it is only 2 weeks to Christmas feels a lot less in your face this year for some reason?

xxx

Hi everyone hope your all well.
I have a stinky cold and its horrible at night. And all midwife says I can have is paracetamol .
Finally told work and took it very well so that was good. No more secrets now. I am slowly telling more people just not making a big deal out of it xx

Paracetamol all the way Pink! Hot lemon and honey, hot vimto helped me, steamy baths and some smelling salts, olbas and thats your lot :laugh2:

Its exciting telling people glad work were good with you!

Enjoy your last few weeks girls before baby arrives because you barely get 5 mins to fart after :haha:

Sure your placenta will have moved Kix!

x

Aww pink I'm just coming out the other side of a horrid cold, I found putting ok as oil on a tissue on my bedside cabinet really helps at night!

Kix I really hope it has moved, sure it will have and you can have your natural delivery :hugs:

Can't believe Xmas is so near! I am a big kid I love Xmas!

X x x

I have a long week at work as its my wed/thursday shifts then I'm working xmas eve/day then boxing day 2. They are only shortish shifts so shouldnt be to bad. xx

Aww that sucks a bit pink! Hope the days go quick!

Just realised your ticker says 13+4 now did they move your forward?

X x

Ahh I see, I do wonder if my dates will change :)

X x x

i hope so. Cant wait to see your pics. Not to long now what a perfect early xmas present xx

I can't wait either, wanna know that baby is happy floating about in there :haha:

X x x

Hello ladies, well i got my :bfp: this morning. it came as a big shock, i thought that i would have to try longer. I only came off cerazette on 27th september, got my first AF 2nd november & ovulated 14th november (i think, no charting or anything). I'm also still BF'ing & co-sleeping so i thought i had the odds stacked against me, obviously not :lol:

I kinda knew the other day when frying steak in garlic made me feel sick, i love garlic normally.

yeah congrats Torz the bfp's are coming thick and fast recently

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi :flower:

Unfortunately me and husband have split up so needless to say I'm not ttc anymore! I'm okay though, it was my decision. I'm still going to come on though and chat and see how everyone is doing! Took me a while to catch up with the goss! Glad ollie is okay honey. Hope allmthe girls due soon are well, cannot remember who's next!

Congratulations torz, that's such good news!

I'm looking forward to see bettys scans pic next week :happydance:

Hope everyone is well

Lolly x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g