The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

So lovely to see a post from you lolly! Glad your gonna be back to chat :)

Big hugs to ya too :hugs:

X x x

Aww Lolly glad your happy giving the situation it's never easy but sometimes these things have to be done :hugs:

xx

Congrats Torz!! Bfp just in time for Xmas - how lovely!

Kix - Thanks for that, I remember you saying now! Really hope it is good news for you on Monday. I know a few people who had the same issue and the placenta did move out of the way. I think most do so try and stay positive!

Lolly - so sorry to hear about you and your husband. It is lovely to hear from you though so please keep in touch!

I haven't felt great over the past few days. I woke up yesterday absolutely fine & then I suddenly got this awful stomach ache and couldn't get off the loo. It was like I had a stomach bug. After a couple of hours it went away and I was fine all evening but had it again (but much milder) this morning? I don't feel unwell or anything so I don't know what could be causing it. Maybe my body is just clearing me out in preparation for labour. Went for a walk earlier and been on my ball all afternoon but nothing yet! Hurry up baby! ;)

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good weekend. Really looking forward to scan pics/new babies!! :D

xx

Nice to hear from you lolly, sorry to hear about you and your husband, semding lots of hugs your way :hugs:

Rachael

Heres a quick pic of Lily ready for christmas :haha:

Rachael

Attachments

• DSCF1444.jpg
    DSCF1444.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
That happened to me Abbi randomly over 2 weeks before i had her, so i thought it was my clearout too but couldn't say if it was because i was induced lol!

Really Samie?It is so odd! It's like stomach bug pains that only happen in the morning? It was awful yesterday, I was in so much pain. Wonder what it could be then if it isn't to do with labour! Arghhhh! Actually, I wanted to ask you, (sorry tmi) but is it normal to get really watery discharge at the end of the pregnancy? It's clear/sometimes slightly white but just like water. I was worried it was my waters but I'm sure I would be leaking more if it was, it's horrible though. I'm really uncomfortable with it! Not very glamorous pregnancy is it? Haha!

Love the pic Rachael!!

Xx

Aww Lolly so glad to hear from you, and sorry you and hubby have gone your separate ways, though if it's what best for you then guess it's good. :hugs:
Lily looks lovely and xmasie!:haha: Abbie hope the belly aches wear off soon, I had that sort of discharge so I'd say it was normal. Last of the birthday parties done today, thank god for that :haha: Jack's birthday on Monday and I get to see him be a xmas tree in the school play :)
xx

Yeah it is normal. I had it also the last couple of weeks but after about 8 days of me moaning about it to Chris he convinced me to go get checked that it wasn't my waters as I nearly always had wet patches...anyway I went in confirmed it wasn't my waters but ended up staying as I was early onset pre eclampsia and hence was induced!

The stomach cramps and diarrhoea were horrible and sporadic but I'm sure they are the body getting ready!

Thanks girls! Have been a bit worried as didn't want to risk any infection to the baby if it was my waters but I think it is just a similar thing to what you both had. Feel a lot better now! Let's just hope something is stirring in there! ;) xx

Hey all !

Lolly nice to hear from u sorry about u and ur husband :hugs:

Abbi I have had increased discharge over past week, yucky but hoping it means something is gettin ready for baby lol. I'm so ready now! Feel like I could pop, can't even put my shoes on without it Hurtin and feelin like I'm gonna squash baby lol!

Wish there was just a given sign to tell u right ull be in labour in so and so time instead of having to guess and wait lol!

X

Hay I know what you mean. Putting socks on is almost impossible now! Haha! I wish we knew too. Every pain I think might be it! I can't wait till the day I meet my baby, I just hope it's soon! Xx

Snap!! Really impatient now an just want him/her here it's fun us guessing the sex too lol. Swaying to and from so much but everyone else still says boy!!

Do u have midwife again this week? I do on wed, hoping engaged more now, between boobs and top of bump is real gap now like a proper shelf so presuming has dropped more now???

X

thankyou for the congrats everyone. It hasnt really sunk in yet, i didnt think it could happen soo soon, it just shows you it really can.

The worrying never goes away either. i have less symptoms this time than i did with Alfie & its worrying me no end.

Aww well your one of the lucky ones torz, dont worry about the symptoms, every pregnancy is different!

I didn't get any proper nausea or major symptoms till about 6 weeks!

X x x

Hay - yes I have an app on thurs & also hoping baby has dropped down. Stomach is noticeably lower and like you said I have this empty space under my boobs now so fingers crossed for us! Spending the day on my ball! ;)

Torz - don't worry about the symptoms. All I had was tiredness and sore boobs!! Xx

Everytime I click and see you have posted Abbie I think ooh maybe she is in labour :haha:

Scan on Friday yayyyyyyy! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

X x x

Haha Betty! I wish I was! I've sat on my ball so long this morning my bum has gone numb! ;)

Yay! Scan time! How exciting! Can't wait to see the picture & get your confirmed due date!

Xx

cant wait to see ur scan pic betty and for u 2 know ur due date :D

abbi the ball proper gives me numb bum, or back ache or somethin i kinda given up lol.
such aches and pains everywhere now im just getting fed up. roll on tuesday i finish work and can just do nothing. walking is such an effort these days lol!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"