The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww honey that is an adorable picture :)

Samie glad to hear you have made progress :thumbup:

Abbie, that gadget sounds fab! And well done on the 8 hours!!

X x x

Samie great bout the progress. Obem alwaya has me weepy, they took both mu youngest away to special care so didn't see for quite a while, over 36hrs with Jack and about 2 with Oliver.
Abbie-I have had mastitis with Ollie, I tried to just carry on feeding and hope for the best but did need antibiotics after a few days :-( ask your midwife to get you a script if you still see her or ring the surgery. Erythromycin is fine while you're feeding and will do the trick :)
Hope everyone else is fine?
Xx

ohhhh abbi that sounds good!

cant bring myself to watch one born everyminute- there may be bad things in it which will send me into a panic. im not sure if its a real condition but im sure of got antenatal anxiety disorder! its ridiculously over the top!

had a strange dream this morning probably between 3-6 ish. i was in work and went to the loo. was leaving hte cubicle when my waters broke. i ran out shouting for an ambulance as i was only 14 weeks so knew LO wouldnt make it but still had to deliver. In a very backwards weird way I hope it was some sort of sign that Hay's waters broke in the early hours!!!!

im not letting my dream panic me as ive been murdered/raped/kidnapped etc so many times in my dreams if they were all destined to be true id be about my 99th life now!

Honey - really? How did it start with you? MW has discharged me so will have to go to the doctors if it gets any worse!

Anna - you are even more of a worrier than I am! haha! Crazy dreams are normal in pregnancy though! I would watch obem as it will help prepare you! I watched so many of those shows and I really think they helped!

xx

Abbi it started with my breast being sore, then I had a small red patch on it, soon a greater area was red and felt hot to touch. It did help to carry on feeding from it, although during the feed I was in tears with the discomfort it felt better after the feed. I also had a fever and felt generally s****y. Definitely don't leave it too long, carry on feeding from it, take the antibiotics and it will soon be gone :) Wish I hadn't been such a martyr!!!
Anna my dreams or should I say nightmares were very frequent and upsetting during all my pregnancies so don't worry it's normal :)

Anna we can't help how we are built, and you are a worrier as am I! What I will say is please try to enjoy being pregnant as it's a Miracle happening right in your tummy and I don't want you to look back and regret anything :hugs:

Abbie def don't leave it, better to get checked and be told all is ok than leave it!

Wonder how hay is? X x x

Thanks all

I am just focusing on Sunday now! Think baby is going to definitely wait until then!

Samie and abbi glad to hear of the progress :)
Honey cute pic :)

Betty it really is amaZing a baby in belly I stil think it's hard to believe now lol!

X

Thanks girls - I am going to leave it until tomorrow as the redness has gone and I feel fine now, it might come back though so will keep an eye on it and get an emergency app at the docs if I need one. Knowing my luck I will be fine until Saturday and then I will be in agony and the doctors will be closed! Honey - once it started for you did it just get worse or did it get better at any point like mine has?

Xx

If I remember for about a day I thougt it was gettin better and the next day it was worse :-( Maybe hang on till tomorrow and if any if the worser symptoms are still there get to to the docs, the antibiotics won't hurt you or Jake x

Thanks honey - I have booked an app for later this afternoon, would rather have the medicine there to take if it gets worse than to have to go to to the doctors feeling awful tomorrow! xx

I was two weeks late when i was born Hay finger crossed not long- obviously my hope that it was your waters this morning was non founded!

Was feeling pleased as id got rid of my brown spotting for 2 days and now its back!!! Sorry for the tmi but not sure if i was a bit constipated ( i didnt think i was) but courtesy of my smoothie obsession have been a lot today and thats when the spotting came back, really think its just irritation- will keep an eye on it.

have to recommend home made smoothies to everyone right now-i seem to get a bit peckish at times and trying to eat healthy etc. yesterday i made a huge jug of strawberry and banana and today ive done mango and passionfruit mmmmmm.

i just blend them with a cup of water and half a cup of orange juice. if im feeling kind i even share it at work but mostlyi share it with bean lol!

weve been invited to a party (50th) on 18th feb il be 21/22 weeks i think so will be nice- hopefully a couple of my dresses still fit, il just not wear the spanx pants and claim a nice bump despite it all being flab!! i do keep thinking i have a bit of a bump kind of thing going on but really dont know as ive looked pregnant for about 10 yrs. my lower tummy/ apron seems to be rising and swelling a bit, quite probably from the christmas and new year but we live in hope! i will be getting a 'im not fat im pregnant' t shirt at 6 months all being well as i never get offered a seat or the door held open yet pregnant ladies do!!

Abbi what did doc say? How you feeling?
Anna all ok with you? Smoothies sound yummy, I'm trying to get a nice hand blender with accessories ready for when I'm weaning Ollie :)
Hay not from you in a bit, you ok?
Everyone else, hope you are well?
Betty can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going :)
Xxx

I know honey, seemed like it took forever to get to 12 weeks now I'm a whole month past!!!

Will be the 20 wk scan before I know it!!!

Hope hay is ok!

Anna smoothies are one of my fav in the summer!!

X x x

I have a question. I used clearblue digital opk and got a negative at 4:30pm on Monday but then a positive at 8:30pm so when do I say my actual ovulation date was? Do I count it as Monday or Tuesday or even Wednesday? I don't know how many dpo I am! Can anyone help? X

Honey - he gave me antibiotics but I haven't taken any yet as I feel fine today. Pain is pretty much gone and redness is completely gone so going to keep my eye on it and take them if it comes back. I'm a bit annoyed though as I mentioned to him that whenever I take antibiotics I get thrush and so I asked what treatment would be safe as I can't use a pessary being 2 weeks pp. He said that the oral capsule is safe whilst bf'ing. However, on the canesten website (who make the medicine) it says that it isn't safe when bf'ing! Not good really is it?

Anna - I love smoothies too but have to limit fruit at the mo as jake has bad gas :(

I am starting to think that Jake might have silent reflux. He grimaces and arches his back whenever he eats and gags a lot. He looks lik he is in so much pain but I can't work out what is causing it. The doctor has been useless too! Think I will have to speak to the hw about it as it is horrible to see him so upset! On the plus side he only woke me up once in the night and once really early this morning Had 8 hours sleep!! :D
Xx

Amelia - I didn't use opks so I'm not sure! I think o normally comes a day or two after the surge but I may be wrong! I am sure one of the girls will know though. I would temp as well if you can as it is more accurate!

X

You can get positives over a couple of days. The surge usually happens 12 - 48 hrs before ovulation with the average egg release 36 hrs. So Its difficult to work to the day exactly but could say the day after for average.

Abbi Sophia is on gaviscon for reflux. She was doing exactly what you describe Jake as doing and wasn't being sick. She's been a lot better since she was started on it. You can give it for breast fed babies although its not the easiest. We tried and it ended up everywhere but her mouth lol.

Betty your 20 week scan will soon be here, exciting!

Anna have you had a speculum done to see if there is Any erosion on your cervix which is causing the bleed? And prob stating the obvious but could you have hemorrhoids that are bleeding this time as you said your constipated? Just a though although I'm sure you would know lol

Quiet on the hay front....maybe baby is making an appearance!

xx

Also Abbi you can take oral thrush treatment, but it's on a does the benefit outweigh the risk.....
Manufacturers always advise against because they don't test on pregnant/ postpartum women due to safety and ethics. But the bnf which is the drug bible states it's present in breast milk but amount probably too small to be harmful.

Abbie I was just about to write the same as Samie, always get the doc to look in the BNF before giving you anything!!! I take medication that is very strong and tiny bits are present in breastmilk but I really need the medication so that need outweighs the tiny amount to Ollie.
Anna now that Samie mentions cervical erosion, I had to have an examination when I was around 20wks with Sofia as I had a bleed and they said it was cervical erosion, can be caused by lots of things but they told me either vigorous sex or could be coz I'd already had one child!! :haha:
Ollie was very colicky for a few wks around Jake's age and I tried a few different things found Infacol worked best, gave it b4 every feed. Wow you did get lots of sleep :happydance: Ollie has been a bit mizzy since his jabs the other day, but beginning of the week he slept 6 and a half hours in 1 stretch :) We are putting the cot up shortly next to my side of our bed and may see if he will sleep a few hrs in there :haha: Did you try a blanket Abbi?
xx
Hay hope you've popped off to crack on with it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"