The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi girls

Nope baby still hanging on in there really don't think there's any hope of me going into labour on my own. So think Sunday it is! Glad the end is not too far away now though! Just hoping they let my boyfriend stay as it's over an hour drive would be a pain if they sent him away for me to be left on my own!

X

Amelia that all sounds positive! Hope you get it timed right!

I'm still bleeding :(

Awww hay I was hoping baby was on the way... For some reason I nearly said she even though thought it was a boy all the way....
I bet baby is gonna be big!

Where I work partners have to go at 9pm on the ward so those being induced have to be left. only if your induced on delivery can they stay. Loads of partners sleep in the canteen or car because if things happen quick they are close by, plus you can walk about with them after 9.
x

All this talk of your lovely little ones Honey, Samie and Abbi are making me really excited and nervous all rolled into one! Abbi fingers crossed you won't need the antibiotics then all will be ok.

Samie how long was Sophia in newborn clothes? I saw you mention the other day that you were going to sort her clothes. People have bought us so many newborn clothes already worried our little one won't be able to wear them all before they dont fit half thinking of changing some to 0-3!

Been to mamas and papas today because my grandma gave us some money to buy a little bouncer chair so got a lovely one in the sale. Hardly done a thing all week feels weird waiting! Anyone got any tips on breastfeeding?

Anna your smoothies sound lovely it's making me really want some fruit!

Betty I agree with Honey your pregnancy is flying by!!

Xxxxx

I have just written a post and it says it has gone to an administrator before it will be viewable how strange?! Gonna wait and see if it comes on before I repeat myself! Trying again with this one!

Hay hope you are ok and at least only one day to wait do you go in sunday morning?

Xxx

Evening ladies,

I Soooo can't wait for 20 wk scan then we can start calling bump by name :)

Hay sorry to hear your still waiting! Must be a boy :haha: Sunday will cone soon enough and we will all be here waiting with bated breath for updates!!

Amelia I used to keep testing till I got a net then count the next day as 1dpo....

Sinn sorry to hear your still bleeding, have you made an appointment?

Kix which swing did you get?
It is gong quick eh! I'll be in hays position in no time :haha:

Wonder why They sent yourpost to admin?

Hope I haven't missed anyone, baby brain in full swing now :wacko:

X x. X

They have took out a whole chunk of
my post about a book I am reading and just posted anyone got any tips on breast feeding?! How weird! I wrote about a book I am reading on baby routines etc an asked if anyone else was following any routine because the book seemed too strict.

How weird?! Feel like big brother is watching now!

Betty we got the ripple bouncer chair it had £10 off we got the vintage circus one all lovely colours red green and purple xxx

Kix she was prob in newborn for 2 weeks if that! So much of her stuff was new or worn for a few hours, some eBay peeps will get lovely clothes for nothing!
Newborn stuff i think goes upto about 7lb 8oz only. 0-3 is better, Sophia is still in the 0-3.... Though not for much longer she was 11lb 14 oz today little fatty =o)
You will need some newborn but not much, mainly sleep suits.
I'm sad I bought so much newborn because I got some lovely things I wanted to see her in more =o(
but I kept my faves back for memories!

Thanks Betty! I carried on and it was neg on Tuesday night so I stopped testing so would Wednesday be 1dpo? Also my temp only rose for the first time today so does that match? Or would today be 1dpo? Sorry I'm new to both opk and temping!

We had no routine here, we let her demand feed and because I loved snuggles so much she always slept on me........now I can't get her to sleep alone! So the only advise ill give is......if baby will settle alone let them because they become clingy verrrryyyyy quickly, I can't get nothing done! In fact I'm sat here, I pad in one hand baby on the other arm lol
But I hate giving advise because it's your baby and i hate people telling me what to do! you will find your way =o)

Breast feeding tips, don't pressure yourself, it's a new skill for you and baby to learn and can take time, but if it doesn't work so be it, baby will still be loved and fed. Formula never killed anyone so don't be made to feel bad if that's what you do.

x

Kix any help with bf I should be able to help with, I've fed all 4 of mine, Sofia for 19months!! Feel free to pm me anytime x

Thanks Samie and Honey! I'm just going to try and relax and try my best! Might message you after baby is here honey you must be an expert! I will only be able to bf until back to work and I'm wondering about expressing for a wedding and my dads 60th where baby will be left with hubbys mum and dad overnight. Can't believe I am worrying or even thinking about that already I obviously have far to much time on my hands!

Samie we only have vests and sleepsuits really but there are so many! When we find out if baby is a boy or girl hopefully people will get 0-3 months or if not I can swop things!

Just had a private message from one of the administrators to explain that the author of the book I have been reading is known to sue forums so they have to remove any comments about it?!

What's everyone up to this weekend? My days are merging doesn't feel like the weekend!

Xx

Kix that's odd! Wonder why you can't say.... I'm sure I've seen posts about books and films etc before!

Amelia I didnt temp as I have an erratic sleep pattern so not sure what to advise really, sorry that's not much help! Have you got fertility friend set up? That pretty much gives you your ov date....

X x x

Ha ha we posted at the same time kix! At least you know you didnt do anything wrong!!

X x x

hi girls,

just popped in to see if Hay has had the baby. By the looks of it, she hasnt :nope:
Hows everyone else doin? kix you must be getting excited now :happydance:

Me and my husband heard Lily giggle for the first time tonight what an amazing experience that was :happydance::cloud9:
Im still managing to breast feed for some reason all of a sudden everything seems much easier and i seem to be having some more time on my hands to get things done :thumbup:

Honey how is olly? and samie how is sofia?

How are your pregnancies coming along pink, betty?

Hope i havent missed anyone, sorry if i have there is sooo many pages to read through :flower:

Rachael

Hello rachael,

Glad your doing ok with lily :) thanks for asking after me, I'm doin ok, not long till my 20 week scan, hope they can tell what bubba is :)

X x x

Hi girls need to catch up.
Hope your doing ok hay xx
Well my monthly appointments have gone to fortnightly. Being getting headaches and doc didnt look to happy when i told he and bp was a bit higher than usual. This is where I know this pregnancy isnt going to plain sailing. good while it lasted. The other thing that confused me was told to go onto asprin without any explanation.
Cant believe im nearly half way. Oh and I heard heartbeat sooo cute xxx

Sorry to hear things aren't plain sailing pink. I don't wanna jinx things but id say the Dr had pre eclampsia down for you. The asprin is newish guidance, evidence shows it helps placenta function and reduces the risk of pre eclampsia.

I hope things get easier x

hi rachael glads all well with you and lily aww bet giggle was lovely for first time!!

samie thanks for that, will just have to see how the day goes then i guess. im lookin forward to the weight, im expecting around 8lb maybe!!

kix i bet u cant wait, i so hope ur not waiting like me! i am going in at 2.30pm!

pink thanks for asking im doing ok just roll on sun :) sorry to here about bp.

amelia sorry im no help with temping etc as i never did it but hopefully ur bfp wont be far away!

sinn i hope bleeding stops soon!

betty it deffo is going fast, be in my shoes but hopefully not with a late baby! lol :)

my friend that had her baby end of nov has given me a tonne of newborn stuff! thats the least i had so im glad i didnt buy any, and we dont really have major amounts of 0-3, we have mostly 3-6 but im glad as i wanted to be able to buy cute outfits which i can get in 0-3 :) and if is a boy my friend will hand me alot of stuff, alot of it he hasnt even worn or hardly worn! most of it says up to 10lb on newborn but i think it all varies doesnt it?

Probably when im in hosp sunday wont be able to update you until i get home and baby here, as i use my ipod or laptop as my blackberry takes a while to load, but if im lonely i will prob wait for it to load and give u all an update lol!!

Really hoping its over and baby here by monday! and not a long winded labour!

sorry if missing someone!

x

thats what i had read about the pre-e. I think i had it with caleb. They never told me offically but my mw did say I had it so maybe that is why im on it like you said xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->