The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hay, I'm with you in spirit cheering you on, hope it's a beautiful experience for you :) xx

Good luck Hay you will already be on route to hospital but only just had chance to log on! Will be thinking about you and looking forward to news!

Xx

I wonder how Hay is doing? I'm half way through kids' showers, now sat watching dancing on ice :) New series of wild at heart too :) Everyone had a nice wkend? Ollie's teeth giving him some serious jip x

Honey I was thinking the same about hay! Hope it's all going well :hugs:

Poor ollie bless his heart, hope they come through soon!

Been to see my friend and her brand new little girl today! I made her some little fleece dresses and a blanket :) Which she loved!

I am exhausted today, need an early night I think!

X x x

I'm sat watching dancing on ice wanting a silence button for Sophia! She's gone back to how she was and refusing to sleep all day turning into a overtired grump who won't sleep no matter what!
And to top things off the cat has ran away coz Chris set of a firework not realising fergie was in the garden so it scared him and he's gone =o(

Hope hay is ok and her blackberry works for an update

Xx

Good luck hay, hope all goes well with her labour

just watching dancing on ice to cant believe they have louie spence on the judging panel i cant stand him and im missing holly presenting it with phil

Rachael

Hi all! Thought I'd pop on with update whilst I'm struggling to sleep! Thanks for all the well wishes :)

So I was on monitor for most afternoon as she wasn't happy with chart as baby moves so much, she didn't seem to be happy when was content and then she'd want them to be wriggling, couldn't win! Lol. And she examined me and my score was 2 out of 6! And she said my cervix not dilated at all so that was slightly confusing as on new yrs eve apparently I was 2cm!!

Had prostin at 5pm and have been having regular painful contractions for a good few hours, was on the monitor again at 10ish and cuz of the contractions couldn't have another prostin so examined me and gave me a sweep and said she could get one finger in cervix and gave a good sweep, cervix still posterior and baby still -3 so bit high!
I'm really starting to think my due date was quite wrong as baby doesn't seem ready at all :/
Still getting the contractions so hopefully they progress and something more happens tomorrow! Ouch they do hurt !!
Boyf left at 10pm! To top it off I had a tv that didn't work until about half 9 and missed wild at heart as moved beds after, gutted lol!

X

Well hello there Hay! Wasn't expecting an update but nice to see you :) I'm sat expressing as we have a funeral today and need a bottle full to leave for Olie. Was hoping the induction would have had you done and dusted by now, hey ho, today it is then!!! When is bf coming back? Xx

He'll come back some point today, in so much pain, co codomol isn't doing anything either and watever position I move in kills. I jus want to cry!! Xx

Awww hay sorry its hurting so much, if the contractions are regular ask for something stronger. Your due date could have been off a bit, but sometimes these babies like hanging around!

Fergs was found!!! Happy mummy again =o)

Hoping those pains stayed regular and strong for you, hope they have given something stronger than silly co codamol :haha: and that the other half is now with you, so you can squeeze his knuckles till they're almost cracked and tell him it's all his fault and you're never doing it again :haha::haha::haha: . Excited to hear your news :) We are leaving for Colin's friends' funeral just after 1pm so hope you've updated by then!
X

Aww hay, sorry to hear it's not going very quick!

Hope your bf is back with you now holding your hand!

I'll keep everything crossed for speedy progress and a baby hay today!!!

X x x

Betty Ollie had not too bad a night, I was up till ridiculous oclock expressing for later:-( Hate leaving Ollie.
Kix how are your pains? I'm expecting an update any time now to say ur bundle is here too :)
X

Hay didn't expect to read posts from you good to see your updates but sorry seems to be taking so long and that it's so painful. Surely baby will be here by the end if today! Good luck!!

Nothing to update from me still getting strong bh contractions and a lot of cramping in lower ab but nothing started yet. Sorry if tmi but had to go to toilet 3 times this morning already. Keep getting lots of signs but must be too early yet!

Xxxx

Samie - glad your cat came back!!

Honey - hope Ollie feels better soon! Is there anything you can give him for the pain? Is bonjela any good?

Hay - sorry it's not been easy for you! Hopefully you make some more progress today! Thinking of you!

Kix - I think your lo is ready!! Get walking/having sex etc to try and move things along. I had sex on the Sunday night when I went into labour - contractions came a lot more frequently afterwards! GL!!

Xx

Will try anything Abbi! How are you feeling did you take the antibiotics or have you not needed them?xx

Hope hay is doing ok, thinking about her lots today :)

X x x

Kix - I felt fine the next day so haven't taken them! Gonna keep them just incase it flares up. Really want to avoid taking them if poss as I don't fancy getting thrush - my bits have had their fair share of trauma this past month so I need a break! haha! Luckily no tears or cuts though so I can't complain! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->