The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

hope your ok hay and you manage a 'nice' natural delivery-one of the girls at work ended up with a section following same sort of route but by that point she was in so much pain she was relieved! saying that they tried to induce her three times and she was 2 1/2 weeks over by that point!

im sure you will have a lovelly bundle of lazy and strong willed baby soon! just think of all the tales to tell when they get older of the problems they put you through xxx

I hope shes ok, i have a horrible feeling she will end up with a section of a 9lber!! I hope not though...hoping shes sat snuggled with her baby too busy to come online xx

Sophia had her first jabs today OMG it was heartbreaking, she was asleep and they stabbed her, my god she screamed, then they did the other leg, my poor baby!

Aww I so hope hay had a 'normal' delivery :hugs:

Samie I am dreading that bit, seems so cruel, but in the long run it's for the best!

My friends baby had her day 5 heel prick yesterday and the midwife got her to feed her as she said that babies dont feel it if they are feeding! Seemed to work as she didnt cry :thumbup:

X x x

Yup the feeding bit defo works but they didn't let me, the made me sit her up straight and hold her arms!

Aww that's horrible :( I remember when my nephew had his preschool ones he asked to sit like a 'big boy' on the chair and they wouldn't let him but instead said he had to be held by the woman with the nurse! They wouldn't even let my Sis hold him!

She comlained about it because it was awful!!

X x x

hope baby is here soon hay.
Think my bump is starting to pop out now. It feels really odd on the one side at top. Feeling more bubbles and can't wait to feel actual movements.
I can't believe I'm nearly half way, its flying. I did have a moment at work and think omg I will have a baby soon. In a good way though. xx

Evening girls :)

So havin horrible pains last night early hours or this morning, had gas and air, she did another examination abour 4am think it was and waters were bulging on babies head and she suggested gettin bf back and when he got here we went to labour ward wher they broke waters, I had diamorphine gas and air lasted for a while but was then in so much pain I opted for epidural! By around 12pm I was fully dilated, 6am I was about 5cm I think she said. Started pushing around 1.20pm (not painful at all until the end) lol
They said about a c sec as baby wasn't in right position, really didn't want 1, so kept pushing like midwives said and baby was coming down and could c his head just needed abit of help, sooo painful at this point. He is amazing! So content! Xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
YAY FOR HAY! ALLISTER CRAY WAS BORN TODAY :)
Many congrats to you and other half, pics asap please :haha::haha:
Xxx

Yeahhh hay I'm soooooo pleased you didn't have a section, i had a horrible feeling all day!

And a boy too =o)
Not a bad size either.

Can't wait for piccies
Xx

Awwww CONGRATULATIONS Hay :) I hope your first few day go well, how you feeling now?

I can't wait until its my go!

How is everyone else doing?

Thank you! Feelin bit tired and very sore as was stitched twice so swollen too :( !

It will soon be ur turn diddums!
Wil upload pic as soon as can don't think works via phone! Xx

Yay :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Massive massive massive congratulations hay and well done for avoiding the C section!!!

I kept checking in all day so very pleased your little man is here safe!

X x x

Congratulations Hay looking forward to seeing the pics of your little man:happydance:

Lily had her 12 week jabs yesterday, they are so horrible i took my husband with me to hold her as i just couldnt do it :cry: she wasnt to bad as we had given her calpol an hour before they were due as the doctor told us to. She has two lumps this morning though where she has had them the poor little mite.

Cant believe how quick your pregnancies are going betty and pink doesnt seem two minutes ago you both announced your BfP, and all the pregnancies that are coming to an end and all the little babies are here it just seems to be going so fast.

For some reason my ticker counts lilys age different as she is 12 week 4 days today not sure how it counts it :?

Rachael

Congratulations Hay lovely news!!! A little boy!! Well done you and glad you managed to avoid the c section.

Can't wait to see pics! Hope you're not too uncomfortable and can go home soon xxxx

i agree time is really flying. I can't believe how quick the babies are growing xx

Aww pink loving the profile pic!

I took a pic of my view of my feet today, I think I'll be sayin bye soon :haha:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee