The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

yey hey!!!!!!!! many congrats- see we said it was a boy being lazy lol! so glad it went ok in the end- now we are on kix watch!

pink your bump is cute. hope yours is coming along well too betty. i dont have one and doubt i will but i can just stand my usual self and have a bump LOL!

been to drs today as my exczma has flared up bad- just stick on my oilatum! also had a chat re my brown spotting that is still there daily :wacko: mentioned fact it is sore in there too. all my swabs were clear from a couple of weeks a go. seh said to leave the spotting for another 10 days then go back. the thinks may be a small tear in placenta and thats what bleed was and its healing over but just slight old blood:wacko: really not sure esp as my cervix feels sore but will wait and see.

cant believe lily is over 12 weeks now=feels like yesterday!

anna i would def say im looking pregnant now, still a little B shaped but def filling in :) not sure if strangers would think so but to ppl who i know i def do... sorry that was a little rambley but im sure you get it :haha: i will post a pic at some point soon :)

good the docs are keeping an eye on you, hope it all stops soon and you can enjoy being pregnant!

x x x

ive spent years trying to not look pregnant now i want to!! im still early on i guess and i am a very bottom heavy pear (the top bit is not so bad nowadays- think a friend of mine got a good chest height bump around 24 weeks so il wait for that :thumbup: may have to invest in a 'im pregnant not fat' kind of comical t shirt further down the line tho!

saying this a colleague who is really tiny and slender is 19 weeks and falt as an ironing board- honestly ive no idea hwere nay of it is!!

Lol its funny how we show earlier or later eh!

I think it makes a diff how long your torso is.... If it's long baby has plenty of room to stretch if it's short baby has nowhere to go but out :shrug: I could be wrong but that's what I have gathered from the bump threads!

Def get a shirt at some point tho! I love the slogan ones.... Not the hands off my bump one tho think it's a little harsh!!

X x x

I was worried 2nd time around mine would pop out really quick but unless I'm wearing tight top you can't tell lol.
Current weight is 11 st 10 and i think when i had bloods done at 13 weeks i was 11st 9 i think so I'm keeping my weight steady i think. I went to 15st with caleb and don't fancy going up to that. I do a lot more walking no so hoping i put minimal on xx

Hopefully I will be able to keep mine steady too, I have gained 5lb overall so far so no too bad I guess, my mw didn't seem worried about it either!

I have a consultant app next week because of my pcos and because both my parents have type 2 diabetes, I wouldn't mind betting I get told I'm too fat then too :haha:

X x x

yeah at 28 weeks ill have to have the GTT, its just lucozade they give you, which im fine with, i actually have a major craving for it but my mw said no to me drinking it :cry:

the consultant appointment is for an action plan in case i get GD which im cool about, just dont like constantly being told im too fat lol!

x x x

i anna it has gone so quick, i cant believe ur 14 weeks pregnant and betty and pink being nearly half way through :wacko: time is flying :happydance:

I didnt have a bump till i was well over 24 weeks then all of a sudden it was there and everyone could finally tell i was pregnant and im usually a size 8 so i thought i would get a bump really early but she must have been hiding well :haha:
i have uploaded a pic of me at 39 week pregnant and a pic of lily now :happydance:

Rachael

Attachments

• DSCF1479.jpg
    DSCF1479.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 39 week.jpg
    39 week.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
aww rachael, she is adorable and what a fab bump at 39 wks!

its very odd how it all works eh! but i guess we are all diff and every pregnancy is different too!

17 wks today its hard to believe, will soon be in the 20's!!

3 wks today to the anatomy scan too :happydance:

x x x

Hey everyone :)
Ollie did scream for about half hour while we went to a funeral but coz of his teeth. He drank the whole 6oz I had expressed! With my first 2 you wouldn't have guessed I was pregnant till I was about 8 months gone, I was a size 6 before, don't know where they hid till then, with the last 2 I had gone nationwide due to being married, content and greedy :haha: :haha::haha:
Rachael, bump is nice, Lilly is scrumptious :) How heavy is she now?
Who on here said they play a musical instrument? Sofia passed her Grade 3 piano, we are soooo proud if her, she cried as she desperately wants a distinction! I told her most ppl would be grateful to pass!
Xx

aw thank you she is just sooo yummy i could eat her, all the babies on here are so gorgeous :flower:

Lily weighed 11lb 2oz last tuesday so she should be well on the way to 12lb now, she has had to go into 3-6 month vests as the 0-3 are to tight around her tummy and thighs :haha: the little chunk. Whats ollie weigh now?

Rachael

Mines in 2 doesn't seem 5 mins since 12 weeks.
Lucozade is my best friend at the moment because of all my hypos x x

Ha ha, bought 3-6month gruffalo vests yesterday coz his were tight in the same places! He was 13lb4nhalf oz last wednesday!
Xx

Aww pink, sorry to hear the hypos are frequent :( I would like to say I envy you having the lucozade but I would rather you didnt need it at all :hugs:

Honey that's fab about Sofia passing she is a superstar eh!

X x x

Sophia was 11lb 14oz at 8 plus 2 last thurs....I'm growing a chunk...guess thats formula for ya =o(

Thanks Betty, yeh we think she is a superstar :) Who was it on here that could play something, wasn't it you Betty?
Samie ff babies are sometimes chunkier but it all evens out when they become mobile :) Ollie has rugby player thighs :haha::haha::haha:

Sophia has chunky thighs too lol
Yeah once she's running about she will get thinner because I'm not having a fat child and will only eat healthy things because I don't want her being bullied!

Id love to play the piano or anything, such a talent to have she's a lucky girl =o)

Aww I think babies should have those lovely chubby thighs shows they are well fed! And I agree they level out in the end!

Honey I can't play anything, I have many talents but music isn't one :haha:

Wish I could tho! Would love to be able to play piano such a beautiful instrument!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->