The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Honey I play the piano not sure if I have said on here before or not! Well done Sofia!

So tired today I slept really well last night and it seems to have left me all drowsy. We had a nightmare yesterday they say things come in 3's well our Hoover broke then the washing machine broke.... then my silly husband put £50 of unleaded in my diesel audi! Car and washing machine now fixed and on our way to get a half price Hoover from tesco with our club card points! Oh dear! Very expensive 2 days not what we needed!

Hurry up baby to cheer us up xxx

You must have said Kix. Ooh very expensive few days. Just before xmas our hoover broke, we also had to replace the washing machine! What grade did you go up to? She really wants a distinction but she has just turned 9 and I think she is too hard on herself.
Xx

Aww kix that's not good! Silly hubby.....:wacko:

Come on baby cheer mummy and daddy up!

X x x

honey-shes almost a third of my age and three times better than me at piano you can tell her that! its great shes so committed but no need to be so hard on herself- it is difficult- i was one of those children, bit ocd abut getting 10/10 or a* etc. its hard trying to maintain it. no idea hwy i was like it either as never had pressure to be perfect.

betty you wont be told your fat- thats me!!! ive not actually weighed myself in 4 weeks but feel huge im just trying to eat healthy and sensible meals and cut out sugar- thats not going well but im not having a lot (possibly a biscuit a day- one for me one for bean LOL) i had gone right off sweet stuff but now i have a bit of a fancy!

Hope everyone is well, ive been feeling a bit more positive about my never ending bleed/spotting saga until i read somebody talking about having a bleed, then scan and all was well then a MMC. i will resist the urge for a private scan!!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly id be going once a week for one LOL

4 weeks tomorrow until ours-almost ordered a doppler form amazon- had a special detection thing to make sure you dont get your HB or placenta but DH banned me!

Anna glad your feeling more positive, I've gotta say I prob wouldn't get the Doppler as your suffering anxiety already and it's super hard to find baby at times, today ours was practically running away from me :haha:

I have to say tho I have never heard my hb with it on my belly and the placenta sounds very diff to baby! I have a murmur so my hb is very distinguishable!

X x x

i am super sized too so may be a bit tricky- once i get to 28 weeks im on monthly scans then so that will be good.

New issue is wanting a TV one done to measure my cervix :wacko: im so ridiculous it is slightly amusing to me now. I just keep thinking of all the days i was desperate for progesterone supplements from week 4-12! (which i didnt get lol)

heard something interesting re bleeding / spotting- varicose veins in your lala?! could well be the case :dohh:

hope all the babies are ok-wonder how Kix is holding out now?

Honey how early was oliie born again? was it 32 weeks ish? was he in hospital long? no idea why i was wondering that the other day just was

any gender guesses yet?

Ive got PINK and BETTY down as girlies and myself a boy? founded on absolute nothingness I must say!

Anna, Ollie was born at 34wks and spent 1wk on scbu before going home and Jack our 3rd, was born at 31wks, spent 4wks on scbu. They were both home 5wks before their due date :)

Honey I got to grade 6 wish I had carried on but the theory exams got too hard and I stopes enjoying it. Always loved learning the pieces but the grades were very old fashioned with the singing, scales and sight reading etc so by the time I got to 14 -15 years old I was more interested in other things! Plus I remember having to do separate theory exams when I got to grade 6 which I hated so stopped. I prefer jazz and modern classical to the grade pieces too so as long as I can still play for pleasure I am happy as never wanted to turn it into a job or anything as wouldn't want to lose my love for it!

Still have a piano in the house hope to teach little one one day! Sofia has done amazing to pass at her age she should be very proud!

Kix thats a great achievement grade 6 :) They are both doing separate theory exams, they did their grade 1 last easter when they were 8 and 10, they had 78% merit and 91% distinction :) Brandon then did his grade 2 before xmas, waiting on results now :O
Any more pains? I think you'll go any day now :)
How is everyone else? I went into town today and bought Ollie his christening outfit and arranged somone to do balloon displays :)
Xx

Hope your ok hay and settling in with your little boy!

Not long now kix =o)

We have quite a wait after kix for bumps don't we!

Been wedding pricing today Ohhh so complicated!

Aww honey exciting about the christening, when is it?

Samie, after kix it's pink then me then Anna I think :happydance:

I loved planning our wedding, I took a year over it and made som much of the stationary myself was so awesome! If you need any help shout :)

X x x

Betty christening is feb 19th bought his outfit today :) got personalised invites from ebay, ordered a guy to do the balloon displays, entertainer booked :) I love organising things like this :)
We had Brandons theory results today, he got a Merit, his piano teacher said coz theory is so hard most ppl just scrape through so we are over the moon for him :)
Xx

Aww that's the day before oh birthday :)

I love organising too! Decorations is my fav bit :haha: I did my friends babyshower and made all the bunting and a little mini clothes line :cloud9:

X x x

aww all that planning its great- do you know what i look forward to....childrens birthday parties- cant wait!!!!

im getting excited for kix hope not long to wait :flower:

i feel like a geriatric today- achy back, pelvis and side lol! i get it now and then and then it eases off.

hope everyones well-DH has been laughing at me as im now randomly crying at adverts :shrug: yikes....

oh ps- some reason i got a leaflet form asda-they are doign a big baby even form 17th jan lots of things on offer x

Honey how do you go about arranging the christening? I want Sophia christened but dunno where to start!

Unless there is a church you regularly went to as a child you would want it in, it would be done in the church in your catchment area. Look up the name of the vicar and give him /her a call:)
Xx

Thanks. I didn't know how you went about contacting the vicar lol didn't even think to ring them haha

Samie, either try google as most churches now have websites :) or www.yell.com should have listing for the vicarage :)
Kix you have not posted in a little while, maybe you are in labour oo exciting :)

looking forward to hearing from kix, so exciting. :happydance:
Hay hope your settling in well with your little boy :flower:

i loved planning my wedding, i did it in about a year and also made my own invites and table names etc. it takes so long to plan and arrange and order and book everything then it comes round the day goes so fast and now i have been married nearly 18 months so take your time dont get stressed and love every minute of it is the advice i can give you :thumbup:

Rachael

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->