The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Honey I was thinking the same thing about kix! Hope she is having bubba!!!

Rachael I agree about how quick it goes was talking to my friend the other day about how me and oh have been married 7 yrs this yr!!! It goes so quick!

X x x

Thanks for all getting excited for me no movement yet though! Husband is predicting next weekend but who knows!

Can't believe due date is less than a week away all seems to have come round so fast but at the same time can't come quick enough now I'm dying to know if we have a little girl or boy! What's everyone still guessing?

Christening plans sound exciting! It will be nice to do ours in the summer reckon we will have a big BBQ in the back garden!

Xxx

hi all thanks for all congrats! not been on, so busy not enough hours in the day lol!

kix i hope baby is not going to keep u waiting too long!!

attached some pics of little man. he is amazing! so in love! :cloud9:

Aww hay he is a lil heartbreaker!!! Hope all is going ok with him :)

X x x

aww Hay he is gorgeous :flower:
I know everyone will say this to you but it does get easier. its taken me three months to get used to being a mum but i think i am finally getting my head around it and actually finding time to do things in the day, im really enjoying being a mummy now :happydance: at first i found it really hard to adapt and was quite down as it used to take me ages to get out of the house etc but now i can be out of the house really quick :haha:

Rachael

Hay your little man is really gorgeous!! Ahh amazing bet you are loving it and exhausted!

Can't wait to find out if we have a boy or girl!

Xxx

beautiful hay, i cant wait to see my baby im so excited xx

Hey all,

Hay your baby is gorgeous!
I'm currently 9dpo according to ff and the suspense is killing me! I don't really have any symptoms different to pre AF apart from extra bloating and spots! Urgh

Hope everyone else is well?

Amelia I had no symptoms other than cramping which I though was for sure af! YOur not out till she flies in!

Are you goin to hold out to test or test early?

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

X x x

My last cycle was 34 days so if this one is the same it takes me til this Thursday. So I'll wait as long as I can!! How many dpo did u test Betty?

aww hay hes lovelly.

AmeliaLily- i had none either but i did feel a little hot and flushed but i get htat at times anyway. I tested 14 dpo the later you can leave it the better-my first few months i wasted so much money testing all the time!

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a while! Hay - he is a beaut! Crazy how much they over your life isn't it?

Good luck Kix - hope you go into labour soon!

Will post properly shortly!

Hope everyone is ok x

My last cycle was 34 days so if this one is the same it takes me til this Thursday. So I'll wait as long as I can!! How many dpo did u test Betty?

I waited till 19 dpo to test, partially as my oh was away until then and partially I wanted to be 100% sure the result was right and it couldn't have been a stronger positive!!!!

You are better to wait it out if you can but it's up to you obviously!

X x x

aw thanks all, i cannot stop looking at him he is just amazing! :D

kix any signs yet ? (sorry prob most annoying question ever) i hated it towards end lol!

Honey i tried the bf but really couldnt take to it, and was in so much pain and he just wouldnt open his mouth properly enough for it to not be painful, and he wouldnt stick his tongue out for it to create the barrier, i just had his hard gums, so he is on formula now, and finding it so much easier!

abbi really does take over your life. but wouldnt change him for anything! :cloud9:

rachael you had such a tidy bump, lily is a beaut!

betty ur pregnancy is goin by so fast!

samie did u bf at all?

sorry i know ive prob missed people, minds like a sieve!
x

Aww hay glad your settling well! Don't worry about the bf the most important thing is he is healthy and happy :)

I know it's going really quick, scan is in just over 2 weeks!!!

X x x

Glad your alright hay!

Sophia probably took from the breast about 5 times, she got so angry and wanted feeding now ( shes still the same lol) she had no early signs of feeding like rooting and licking lips etc so coz she was so angry so wouldn't latch and I gave up fighting with her.
So i expressed for 2 weeks but that was hard going, then she started getting super windy, diarrhoea, green poo and was so unsettled. I spoke to the breast feeding network and the HV who both said it was a fore/hind milk imbalance.
I thought why am I putting so much effort in to make her ill. So I put her on formula and she was much better but I took me about 6 weeks to get over the guilt because even though I always said I'd never breast feed I felt I had to....crazy really!

I'm glad she's on formula because she really is hard work in the evenings prob colic, she is awake for 6 hrs at a time refusing to sleep gets mega overtired and cries for ages and just won't settle so Im glad I can pass her over because it's draining and need some time out! Hoping she out grows it soon

Xx

sammie i know what you mean about feeling you have to bf. i will give it a try and go from there- it does bother me though as i know i cnat get OH to help out as much and it will be tough going- can be see i guess.

glad your settling in hay and abbie i was thinking about you today wondering how you are doing.

i have to admit i had quite an 'easy' first tri apart form the spotting and bleeding things (btw no spotting for THREE DAYS!!!!!! weirdly tho im now worrying its stopped wondering if it means something bad lol lol lol!) I think i am making up for it in second tri now- my boobs hav been sore ever since bfp and still no better! my sciatic nerve gives me grief, i still get the on off cramps coupled with other weird growing pains and my pelvis is giving me severe grief- feel like a geriatric i cant hardly walk right now!!!! itl all be worth it and hopefully they will ease off again soon (seem to get a few good days then a few bad) id suffer anything for a happy and health bean x

There is a lot of pressure to bf but I've spent years being the midwife saying to women don't pressurise yourself as long as the baby grows and is fed and happy it doesn't matter if you ff..... Shame I didn't listen to my own advise coz I got really down about it.
I also had problems feeding because I have big boobs and a tiny baby head kinda got smothered lol

Glad your bleeding has gone for now at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->