The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Betty hb check is haemaglobin levels to check you are iron deficient (anaemic) xx

Aww pink how cool! I want to know so I can get making to save some pennies :)

Thanks honey! I honestly thought you had mire blood taken During pregnancy! So this is a good thing :thumbup:

I've got another frikin cold! I have had so many viruses since being pg is silly! Can I do anything to up my immune system at all?

Xxx

Yup as honey said. With the 30 week bloods they also check for antibodies again. not a lot you can do for immunity but eat healthy and rest well x

Thanks samie, Have been doing both, guess Im just a sickly pregnant lady :haha:

Paracetamol and halls soothers it is :thumbup:

X x x

Hugs for you Betty I haven't long got rid of my cold. It's so horrible x hope it's not around much longer x x

Amelia don't worry I had a luetal phase of 10 - 11 days and conceived on month 4. I know know it's easy for me to say now but wish I had just relaxed more as my cycles were all around 22 days after coming off cerazette and I was panicking that there wasn't long enough for baby to stick before body was braking down for next af and turns out I was worrying for nothing. Everyone is different and there is always room for error with fertility friend or any sort of ovulation tracker. Best thing I did was go on hol hav a few wines and relax..... came home pregnant!

Xxxx

Thanks kix,

I had a positive opk on the Tuesday and Wednesday and then my temps went up on the Friday so fertility friend said I ovulated on the Thursday which was cd21!!

So i'm having 30 day cycles with a 21 day foliicular phase then ovulating on cd21 and then a 9 day luteal phase, none of which is good :-/

Amelia, I've decided to stop all opks and temps as in the short space I tried it it ruled my life. I got so stressed in those few days that there was no way I would be able to concieve! I've decided to see how I go, my cycles are all over the place and I'm sure all the testing was not going to help!

I've had a hard weekend, my best friend had a baby who is just perfect...I'm so happy for her but sad for me at the same time. I'm going to enjoy spoiling her LO until I have my own to spoil!

Sinn x

Oh sinn sorry to hear it made you so stressed and sorry you are sad bout ur friends baby, I remember when we were trying to conceive Jack our third everywhere I looked ppl had babies :-(

Thanks pink, hope it doesn't last too long either!!

Amelia why don't you try one or the other at the mo, maybe it would be less stressful? I tried temping but didnt get on with it at all!

Sinn I have been where you are right now it's so so hard to be elated for someone but broken hearted inside! My best friend and I started trying at the same time and she conceived on the first cycle.... I so hope your journey is not much longer!

X x x

Thanks pink, hope it doesn't last too long either!!

Amelia why don't you try one or the other at the mo, maybe it would be less stressful? I tried temping but didnt get on with it at all!

Sinn I have been where you are right now it's so so hard to be elated for someone but broken hearted inside! My best friend and I started trying at the same time and she conceived on the first cycle.... I so hope your journey is not much longer!

X x x

I know what you mean Sinn it's the same for me too!! hopefully things will happen quickly for both of us.

I wanted to do both Betty to make sure I am ovulating. Even if I had done just the opk I think it would have shown the luteal phase to be 10 days which is still rather short. I am trying not to worry but my age doesn't help.

Ah I see Amelia, now you know that you do ov maybe make an app to see your doc to discuss the luteal phase? Because your 34 they might start the ball rolling sooner for you :shrug:

X x x

Thanks Betty yes I think I will. I might just wait this one more cycle and see what happens and then make an appointment if it's the same. It's all so worrying which I know doesn't help.

The worrying def doesn't help but we have all been where you are and the more you try not to worry and just get on the more you find yourself constantly thinking about the what ifs!

I will never for get the day I was told o had pcos! But in a way it's better to know if something is wrong then you have something to fight....

I think it's a good idea to see this cycle out, then when you do see the gp you are armed with plenty to show them!

In the mean time if you need to vent I'm sure I speak for us all when I say go ahead that's what we are hear for :hugs:

X x x

Thanks Betty! I got really upset this morning watching daybreak that family with 12 kids and I thought I just want ONE and they have 12 so unfair :-(

To be honest feels horrible Amelia even if you already have children when you really want to be pregnant. We had a boy and a girl but I desperately longed for our third and it took 17months to conceive. There is a programme on tonight called 15kids and counting cant remember what channel. Im sure your cycle will regulate soon, if not do like betty said, but i think you will catch that egg soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->