The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Ha ha funny eh! Brings it to the top so everyone re-sees it!

Can't believe it either, 2 weeks today and if baby plays ball we will know pink or blue! Think the baby hates me with all the coughing and sneezing, everytime i get little nudges as if to say 'remember I'm in here mum!'

Wonder how kix is! Hope her absence means baby is on it's way :thumbup:

X x x

Glad appointment went well Betty x
Honey I saw your fb status about ollies tooth I hope it doesn't cause too much trouble .
Will catch up properly in the morning. I'm ok just got in from and have a pounding head and even the sister told md to slow Down it was really busy. Hoping bp is ok Friday x x

Aww pink sorry to hear your head is bad, do slow down a little make sure you look after yourself and bubba :hugs:

Is your scan Friday?

X x x

Next Wednesday . Can't wait hoping kicks be felt more soon . Just watching Obem and thinking omg lol. It's scar to think in 4/5 months I will have baby in arms x x

Hope your headaches sort themselves soon pink!

Very quiet on the kix front......maybe baby is on her way....

Hope Anna is ok, she's been a but quiet recently

A few hours in the cot honey is better than none =o) hope his tooth isn't causing too much if a prob.

Sophia hated her Moses basket hay but I wasn't brave enough to put her in the cot so good on you!

Your scan is coming round super quick betty, I'm excited!

Hope everyone else is good....amelia, sinn, diddums and anyone else I forgot!

I had a consultation for laser eye surgery yesterday...I'm finally taking the plunge and having it done.....feb 22nd!!!

xx

Morning everyone and happy due date to me! Although I am feeling a bit fed up this morning! All night last night had bad stomach cramps like period pain but worse and contractions every 10 mins for hours but contractions have now totally stopped so must have been bh again!

Oh well can't be much longer!

Samie I've thought about laser eye but I'm not brave enough well done you! Will have to let me know how it goes.

Pink your scan has come round really quick very exciting!
Xx

Samie, good luck with the surgery, my cousin had it done because he is a fireman was the best thing he ever did!

Pink your scan is a week before mine!! So so exciting!!

Kix, all sounds promising, hopefully it will all start again and baby will be part of the 4% born on their dd!! Get bouncing on that ball :haha:
I'll be keeping a close watch for your news!!

Hope Anna is ok!

My midwife told me she is leaving this morning so now I don't have a midwife untill the decide what to do with her case load :shrug:

X x x

hi everyone just poped in to see how kix is doing no baby i see :dohh:
im sure the little one will come when they are ready :flower:

How is everyone else? have i missed the conversation on facebook? im on facebook is everyone else?

Rachael

Was a while ago we all added on fb rach, maybe you missed it... I'm happy for you to add me bu might be easier for ms to find you I know some of the other ladies had trouble :shrug:

X x x

hi everyone-ive had a few days away from here and FB to try and get myself together a bit. my anxiety was getting quite bad and everytime i went for a browse on second tri there as another disaster and i was convincing myself itl happen to me.

I have decided im not looking anything up or reading anything other than this thread-although we do get a few bad thigns on here its mainly good and you ladies are the only real support network i have hwo understands where im coming from.

I was doing really well actually until this morning. MIL has ordered a cot-the reason being is wasin mamas and papas clearance in cheshire oaks it goes into a toddler bed and i think it has a drawer under it and a changing thing for the top- was £600 down to £100 so she rang me to say she was ordering one and will keep it at theirs what colour do i want? ummm no idea not seen it so it was between dark wood light wood or white- went for lightwood. i know why she ordered it as it was such a good deal but i did say is it not too early.

Rang my mum (who i dont get on with great but ok-i was raised with my sister by our grandparents- long story but i do see my mum etc) just to tell her we had one ordered so not to worry bout looking at them. she went off on this big rant at me thats shes already told me its bad luck and ive jinx it and itl be a waste of money and i shouldnt buy anything yet etc etc....its sjut put me right back to where i was ive not stopped crying since!!!!

enough of me tho (sorry for long rant) Betty- glad the clinic was ok and not good about the MW. Pink- not long til the scan now good on you for team yellow i think we will try and find out. Amelia- the LP thing can be a bit off as FF may log your OV a bit late- go for a chat with dr and see hwat he suggests theres a lot you can do to treat it if it is a problem so dont panic- main thing is u OV.

im sorry ive left a lot of people out- my head is still somewhere up my own behind! im glad the babies are doing well they seem to be growing so fast. kix im sure it wont be long now- sorry your feeling so fed up maybe you will be the same day as my friend- ive till no news on her yet and induced on sat if nothing!

xxxx

got my 16 wk MW today at 1-30

Anna please try to ignore all that negativity, why shouldn't you buy things now!!

If we all went through pregnancy thinking I won't buy because it might go wrong then noone would be excited and most of all prepared!!!! Babies are expensive so it pays to start earlier and have plenty of time to get all the bits ready!

I think your wise to not search the web! But please remember that the majority of pll come to forums etc to look for help so the bad stuff is concentrated! I'm sure all will be ok with you and you will have a bouncing healthy bubba :)

X x x

Anna don't let people get you down!
Enjoy your pregnancy because it goes so quick and you will miss it once baby is here =o)

And you can't pass off bargains like that...plus it's not like you only 4 weeks pregnant lol

thanks! i know food is not the answer but that nice crispy bacon butt i just had sure helped LOL.

i have been looking at things online to try and get back to the 'happy' place. not looking forward to MW but i never do! will wait and see how it goes i suppose-im really greatful to my MIL tho- she was the one who told me to stop looking things up as inher day they didnt even have scans and it was a lot easier as you just didnt know about all the bad things- suppose shes right- i wouldnt be worrying about it all if i didnt know about it!

plus a girl at my work is 20 weeks today and shes got pram cot and a load of stuff already!! MIL said she will give us money for a pram as she doesnt want to try and pick one-i do appreciate the help with buying but wish she would just offer to look after it for a day or two instead LOL

im on a 12-8 shift today ( i hate lates)- im booked out until after the MW but i may just drive really slow and stop for a cup of tea and read the paper at costa..... cant help it if MW is late lol

Most ppl who were at least 12wks pregnant would be crazy not to buy a cot at that price especially from mamas and papas :)
As my 4yr old will tell you, just ignore silly ppl and relax thats what he told me when I got cross whilst driving :haha::haha:
Xx

We posted at the same time Anna!! Hope you have a good part of shift and yes just take your time after the mw appt :haha:
Thought I'd post a more up to date pic of our teething little man and one with his big sister :)

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
Anna def take yourself for a cuppa, have some down time :)

Seems the norm for parents to wanna help with pram etc these days, we haven't been so lucky :haha:

Honey he is so very cute! Hope his teeth don't cause too much trouble!

X x x

well i went ot my appointment and im not booked in?!!! not amused- they had a cancellation for 3.20 though and then its school time so traffic is going to be horrible so by the time i get to work will be 4.30 or 5 heheheehehe!!!!

Thanks for making me feel better-honey i like his little towel or dressing gown or jacket thingy!

betty-im sure you will get some help as time goes on- to be honest this is the first help we had with anything no help with wedding or house etc. i dont think my parents will help much but first words out of MIL mouth on christmas day was 'yey something to spoil' !

i rang hubby which was funny- he said well you buy christmas presents really early in the sale do you want to stop doing that incase anyone dies? that made me laugh!

really random but its my sisters BDAY on 12th feb she will be 19 and is at uni and a bit of a dizzy one if im honest! she didnt know what she wanted but i marks and sparks they had loads of per una bras £22 reduced to £1 so i got her loads of really pretty bras with the matching pants etc. thing is- is it really weird to buy your sister underwear?!! i knew the right size etc i just thought for the money its ridiculous not to. i also got her a gorgeous set of m and s autograph jammas £40 down to £5!! oh the joys of being thin u get all the bargains- millets had no such things on sale for me LOL!!!!

Betty he screamed terribly earlier for what seemed like forever, causing him teribble pain. Use dentinox gel, ambusol liquid and calpol when neccessary but poor mite is having some jip :(
Noone helped with our prams etc either and we seem to have had a leak in the loft so have had to throw out, cot bed, mattress and group 1 car seat. Have replaced cotbed and mattress over last few wks and have chosen new car seat, money money money.
Samie hope op goes well, have tried to encourage oh to have it done but he is a sissy :haha: :haha: xx

Oh what a shame anna less time at work :haha: Ollies dressing gown was a Dumbo pyjamas and dressing gown set, in the sale! Disney shop online, if you look closely you can see his names are stitched onto it :)
Not weird buying underwear, lovely presents for your sis

lots to catch up on!

honey hope his teeth arent givin him too much jip! and pic with his big sis is so cute! he has grown so much!

kix i do hope ur not waiting as long as i was! but baby being fully engaged is alot better than i was, little monkey wasnt even fully engaged when i was being induced! and was still high up towards the end, he really didnt want to come out lol!!

anna dont let people get u down, i started buying things well early cuz i wanted to be organised, and that cot deal is a bargain!!

betty and pink ur scan is only round the corner exciting!! pink ur keeping :yellow: arent u??

my boobs are soooo sore at the moment feel like rocks :haha: ouch!!

samie last night i had to do what u did lol. slept upright with him on me, he really wouldnt settle at all last night, was a nightmare, horrible when they are crying and u just dont know why, tried everything possible and then he finally zonked out on my shoulder!

sinn, amelia, diddums hope ur all doing ok! x

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->