The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thanks honeybear i hope you're right about catching the egg soon! I'm sure it feels horrible at any time but it scares me the thought of never being a mum and knowing what it feels like at all!!

Honey is right, I have said all along that for a woman it's a chemical thing to want and be ready to have a baby and when that isn't happening it's so so hard to understand!

How long have you been off cerazette and trying now?

X x x

They do say to wait the 6 mths for it to be out your system so I would def see how the next cycle goes and I your lp is short again def see your gp!

X x x

Thanks Betty! I'm just feeling sorry for myself today, I'm sure I'll be ok tomorrow lol

Amelia we all have days likethat! Thats why it's good to have the girls here to chat to! Xx x

Hiya,

Had midwife appt today and baby's head is fully engaged so that's a good sign! If baby isn't here by tues next week I need to go back for a membrane sweep she said they won't do one until after due date.

Please please come soon baby!!

Xx

Woo go baby kix!! Hope it's not too much longer!! Did mw say she thought you woulndt need sweep?

X x x

She didn't say betty didn't have an internal today just normal appt but she could feel that baby was fully engaged. I really hope baby comes before the end of the weekend!

My blood pressure was high so she said to ring maternity ward if I get any shortness of breath or feel light headed etc. but other than that she just said baby will be here when it's ready!

Too excited and uncomfy to even think about still waiting next week!

Xxx

Aww well I hope baby is starting to make his/her way out!

Come on baby kix we wanna know if your a pink or blue bundle!

X x x

Not long now kix!!!

With the raised bp Make sure if you get headaches, increased swelling in hands, face etc you get checked out!
Xx

Samie, surprised the mw didn't tell Kix those symptoms. How is Sophia now in the evenings? We built Ollies new cot when it arrived today so will try to put him in it after feeds tonight :haha::haha: we have put the drop side down on my side next to our bed so should be easy enough just to lower him in, not sure he will like sleeping alone lol.
Kix really hope baby comes by wkend, have everything crossed that that happens :hugs:

Me too! faintness is an odd one to mention rather than headaches etc lol

she's still a fuss pot but seems to be settling earlier and earlier and the past few night has slept like a dream don't wanna jinx it lol but she has slept for about 6 hrs stirs a little has a feed without opening her eyes lol then goes straight back down and sleeps for another 3 hours so wakes about 8am and then sleep again till 11:30 so I'm catching up in sleep too :winkwink:

amelia its good your ovulating so hopefully you will catch the egg soon x

Aw kix I hope it's not too long now!

Well my boy thinks it's great to come alive and super alert on last feed and won't settle for ages lol! Or he'll fall asleep on me and then as soon a I put him down he'll wake, the lack of sleep is starting to take it's toll already but his cute face makes him forgiven lol.

Samie I have been gettin horrible pain in my pubic bone as if it's tightening when I lie flat out or I move and put my legs up etc, it only came on today but it hurts and is like I have restricted movement, any idea what it could be?

Xx

Aww I remember those earlier days....I was so tired I stopped putting her down just so she slept even though I slept sat up and uncomfy it meant I got some sleep lol

It most likely your pelvis going back to normal. The relaxin hormone soften all your joints in pregnancy and at the front of your pelvis there is some soft tissue that joins each side of the pelvis, this is softened by relaxin to allow to pelvis to open more for delivery so I'd say its that...but if it gets worse see the doc.
Your uterus will also be low in your pelvis now it could be pain from that if its behind your pelvis??... if so is your blood loss normal? No big clots or offensive smell? If not it doesn't sound like uterine.

xx

Thanks Samie. I did have some clots early on in the week but it was just on one pad and I didn't ave the pains then. And my blood loss has eased now. If it carries on I'll have to get it checked but yeah could be my pelvis just going back to normal.

Well I experimented last night as Allister seems to like open spaces of our bed, sofa etc. I put him in his cot. And he slept from 2-6 without a sound! So hoping that was the reason he wouldn't settle and that it's just the Moses basket that's the prob. Lol fingers crossed to more sleep :)

We got a new car now so will be taking that out today , couldn't cope with my 3 door mg any longer!

How is everyone else doing?

Xx

Aww hay glad your finding your feet! :)

I saw consultant yesterday and he said he isnt concerned by my weight at all as I am borderline in the criteria to be seen by him! But he is concerned about my risk factors for GD because I have pcos and both my parents have type 2 diabetes.

So instead of waiting for the gtt till 28 wks I am having it done at 19 wks and he has ordered a growth scan for 34 wks to check bubba is doing ok!

Also he said that because my bmi technically makes me obese he wants my Bp checked once a fortnight from 24 wks untill delivery! So all in all didn't get made to feel like a fatty :haha: just made to feel like they are really lookin after us which can only be a good thing!

X x x

Betty glad they are taking care of you :flower::flower: and an extra scan, lovely jubely :) Glad you are settling in to becoming a mummy hay :) We tried Ollie in his new cot last night, he spentba few hrs here n there in it and rest in our bed, a little progress me thinks :haha: xx
:haha:

That's what I thought honey, and I'll have a rough idea how big to expect baby tO be :)

That's good with ollie hopefully he will make steady progress :thumbup:

X x x

Ha Betty everyone has commented on that photo now that I did lol, I said it first :haha: Can't believe it is nearly time for your anomoly scan :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->