The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww honey bless him, it's a horrible feeling when they are in pain and you can't take it away! Love love love the dressing gown so cute!

Anna them presents sound lovely and it's not weird to give your Sis nice undies!

Hay glad your doing ok, hope your rocks soften off soon!

Just under 2 weeks for our scan Soooo excited!!!

X x x

Hey ladies - wow so much to catch up on!

Betty - can't believe you will find out sex of baby in two weeks - it has gone so quickly!

Samie - I would love laser eye surgery. My eyes haven't stabilised yet though so need to wait until they do before I can. My bf had it and it was amazing!

Anna - take no notice of your Mum, really not nice of her to say that! It was a sensible buy, don't let stupid superstitions get you down! What your hubby said is fab too! ;) I bought my sister a bra for her bday so I don't think it is weird!

Honey - new pics are fab! So cute!

Hay - you do get used to the lack of sleep! haha! Jake is sleeping with me at the mo as he settles better so don't worry about him sleeping on you. Just do what you can to settle them, it is too early to worry about routines!

Kix - looking forward to hearing from you!

xx

Abbie I know I can't wait! Also a little nervous too which I guess is normal!

I have a feelin kix will update saying she has had bubba! Hope so!!

X x x

Who did he have the surgery with Abbi?

I've just changed to have mine done when were in Manchester so its now Feb11th scaryyyy, hoping i can still see at the end!

Hay it really is horrible when you dont know what to do, i spent so many nights sat up alseep, got killer back ache but i was happy she was asleep and didn't want to move incase i disturbed her! I'll admit the past 10 weeks have been soooooo hard but it's certainly getting a little easier as she sleeps much better now at night and hates being held so she goes down easier... well as long as shes next to us anyway!
The boobs will ease soon, just take ibruprofen to help =o)

Annanouska- good reason to be off work a little longer =o)

Honey i'm dreading the teething stage.
So many people recommended Ashton and Parson powder to me but they were out of stock everywhere.....so when i finally saw some i bought it even though she was like 6 weeks old! I only managed to get 2 boxes but am keeping an eye out for more! What you betting when she is teething they won't work lol

xx

had my MW appointment-i heard HB!!! woooo- she said dont be upset if we cant find it but she found it really quick hope that keeps me plodding until my scan in 3 weeks- exciting for pink tomorrow and anna soon too

hope kay is ok and baby appears soon.

completely lost the will with my mum- i txt her after mw and got a reply saing theres a baby event in asda so she got a blanket as it was white (ummm ok) with holes in like hospital blankets (so its a normal blanket!!!!) just really wound me up how horrid she was then less than 6 hrs later has a blanket hmmmmmm il be good at nodding and agreeing soon x

Aww yay! That's the best hearing that little hb going!

Your mum sounds very confusing, I think perhaps nodding might just be the way forward!

X x x

Morning everyone I'm still here! Got a feeling baby is going to keep me waiting and waiting! Last 2 nights 5 hours then 6 hours of braxton hicks that just fade away so frustrating!

Kept busy yesterday and hubby will be home all weekend but if I'm still waiting next week think I will go out my mind!

Anna glad you heard heart beat it's a lovely feeling! I would just try and relax and enjoy being pregnant and all the exciting planning!

Betty can't believe your 20 week scan is soon I'm still guessing girl! Don't know why! Have you heard from Lolly recently hope she's ok?

Samie and Abbi loved the photos on fbook of your little ones this week! And honey pics of Ollie are gorgeous!

Xxxx

Aww kix sorry baby is keeping you waiting!! Hope hubby can keep your mind off it!

Can't believe the scan is so soon either!

Lolly is fine I spoke to her the other day :thumbup:

X x x x

Samie - I am not sure which company it was, it was a few years ago now, I will ask him when he gets home from work! Have fun at baby massage today!

Betty - I was really nervous too, you will be fine though. Can't wait to find out what you are having. I think it will be a girl!

Kix - Thank you, I have never taken so many pictures in my life. Me and my BF have almost 1000 already! ;) Crazy parents! Don't want to overload fb with it as I have always found people who do that really irritating but I just can't help myself, he is so lovely! haha! I really thought you were going to go early! Hopefully you go on your own, all the signs are there, have you been sitting on a birthing ball? I did that loads but not sure how much it helped!

xx

hi everyone-ive had a few days away from here and FB to try and get myself together a bit. my anxiety was getting quite bad and everytime i went for a browse on second tri there as another disaster and i was convincing myself itl happen to me.

I have decided im not looking anything up or reading anything other than this thread-although we do get a few bad thigns on here its mainly good and you ladies are the only real support network i have hwo understands where im coming from.

I was doing really well actually until this morning. MIL has ordered a cot-the reason being is wasin mamas and papas clearance in cheshire oaks it goes into a toddler bed and i think it has a drawer under it and a changing thing for the top- was £600 down to £100 so she rang me to say she was ordering one and will keep it at theirs what colour do i want? ummm no idea not seen it so it was between dark wood light wood or white- went for lightwood. i know why she ordered it as it was such a good deal but i did say is it not too early.

Rang my mum (who i dont get on with great but ok-i was raised with my sister by our grandparents- long story but i do see my mum etc) just to tell her we had one ordered so not to worry bout looking at them. she went off on this big rant at me thats shes already told me its bad luck and ive jinx it and itl be a waste of money and i shouldnt buy anything yet etc etc....its sjut put me right back to where i was ive not stopped crying since!!!!

enough of me tho (sorry for long rant) Betty- glad the clinic was ok and not good about the MW. Pink- not long til the scan now good on you for team yellow i think we will try and find out. Amelia- the LP thing can be a bit off as FF may log your OV a bit late- go for a chat with dr and see hwat he suggests theres a lot you can do to treat it if it is a problem so dont panic- main thing is u OV.

im sorry ive left a lot of people out- my head is still somewhere up my own behind! im glad the babies are doing well they seem to be growing so fast. kix im sure it wont be long now- sorry your feeling so fed up maybe you will be the same day as my friend- ive till no news on her yet and induced on sat if nothing!

xxxx

got my 16 wk MW today at 1-30

Try not to worry love, i know its hard but just try & forcus positive on your little growing bundle of joy.

Seriously, dont listen to others negativity, i hate it when people say your jinxing thing buy buying baby stuff. How the hell is buying a piece of baby equipment or item of clothing going to make bad stuff happen????

If it makes you feel any better, during my first pregnancy i had orded the pram & cot by 12 weeks & had bought lodes of little unisex baby clothes during the first trimester. I had a perfect pregnancy with no complications & he came right on time, a healthy little bundle of blue.

It makes sence to spread the cost hun, baby things are soo expensive these days & people cant afford to just go out & buy everything in bulk once they reach 30 weeks or something.

How are you getting on torz?

Have you had your scan yet?

X x x

Kix have u got a sweep booked?

Little man was weighed today, little fatty is 8lb 9 now! Discharged from midwife now, health visitor Monday not sure how many visits they give!

Xx

Kix have u got a sweep booked?

Little man was weighed today, little fatty is 8lb 9 now! Discharged from midwife now, health visitor Monday not sure how many visits they give!

Xx

How old is he now hay?
Gonna get sophia weighed next week after baby massage.
She was really good today at massage, just a little grizzle but was quiet otherwise.hoping for the same the next few weeks.

Can't believe baby is keeping you waiting kix...and us waiting lol

Was pinks scan today?

X

glad lolly is ok shes really had a tough run of it all.

pinks scan was today hope it went and betty not long- mine will not be far behind either im haivng it at 19 weeks else it was 23!

glad the babies are ok and poor kix still waiting. my friend is being induced tomorrow so exciting!

im feeling a bit better today im just trying to soldier on and enjoy things as best i can and keep hoping for the best! xxx

Pinks scan is on weds guys! Think it's was consultant today....

Aww samie baby massage sounds fab! Does Sofia like it?

Hay that's fab he is doing so well!

Anna I'm suprised they offered you a scan at 23 wks thought it had to be done between 19-21? Mine is bang on 20 wks :happydance: me and hubby are going shopping after to look at prams and cots etc!!

Hope kix is ok!

X x x

He is 2 weeks on Monday Samie!

Anna is odd that scan wud have been 23 weeks, it's usually as close 2 20 as poss.

Xx

23 Weeks is quite normal, gives them better chance to see everything!

Sophia seemed to like the massage, certaintly didn't cry for me to stop =o)
We have a few weeks of this then we have baby yoga.... should be interesting lol

2 weeks already, goes so quickly!

Hi girls.
kix hope baby is here soon. xx
Consultant appointment went well, bp is stable for what mine lies at and didnt up my dosage so thats good. Dont think dr was keen on me working 37 weeks and said i need to slow down if I have already had sister in charge tell me to slow down. Where i work are really understanding and I think because i do whats need they are pretty much take a break when i need one or if I have a hypo I need to sort it out. Its just the other side are being bitchy thinking us weekend staff dont do anything and need to be stuck to the desk ready to answer the phone when they ring us but we cant and its really frustrating. I am even going in 10 mins early each shift just to get extra 10 mins of break so I can have 2 x 20mins breaks just so they dont moan but they will. I do what is needed and the side I work appreciate everything me and the other clerk does but i hate being made like i do nothing. I am going to have words soon. Sorry for the rant. In other good news i get to see baby in 4 weeks time as i have a growth scan woohoo xx
abbi- have you ventured into town much. I hate lift and thats all i seem to do is go up and down lol
Betty- glad lolly is doing well.
I cant believe how quick time is flying. it doesnt seem 5 mins since I posted i was coming off the pill then it felt a lifetime to get pg and now im nearly 20 xx

Aww pink, don't worry, if your bosses are happy the other staff dont matter, you just have to look after you and baby!

Are they doing growth scans because of your diabetes?

Samie, thanks for clearing that up about 20 wk scan :thumbup:
Aww baby yoga that's too cute! Do the classes cost?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->