The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

yeah I think so betty for diabetes. I know I really do need to slow and stop thinking what others think. Its only going to make things worse if I dont and then I will be off with a sick note or baby could come early due to bp xx

Tis easier said than done tho eh pink! But do try!

Are you feeling kicks now? I'm sure I'm feeling stronger movements now it's such a surreal feeling!

X x x

Glad lolly is ok Betty good that you are still in touch!

Well only a few bh contractions tonight hardly noticeable at all and no pain whatsoever totally different to the last 2 nights?! Hay I am booked in for a sweep on Tuesday but I am praying baby makes appearance before then although I have a feeling I am going to be waiting a while with all these start and stop signs! Is the membrane sweep pretty awful? Sounds it?

Glad Sophia enjoyed the class Samie and Pink hope you're ok don't get yourself stressed not worth it.

Keep your fingers crossed for me everyone!

Xxx

This will sound horrible but they offer the scan later if the lady is a bit larger because it harder to see everything earlier. I had a 20 week scan but had to go back at 22 weeks because they couldn't measure everything through my flubber lol

It's £2 a class so not much, it's through the sure start ctr
X

Baby yoga lol sounds fun! My area is rubbish for doing anything so doubt they do any classes like u have.

Kix I will admit the sweep isnt very pleasant it was worse for me as cervix was still really posterior so was harder to reach and very uncomfy!
Fingers crossed baby comes before u have urs!
I had 2. 1 at 40+2 and another at 40+6.
and then again when I was induced and having contractions that weren't close enough apart! But little man really didn't want to come out and even needed ventouse in the end too awkward little fella lol!!
But I don't reckon u will go that long!
My fingers r crossed anyway :thumbup:

Xx

How are you getting on torz?

Have you had your scan yet?

X x x

I'm not doing too bad thankyou love. I'm feeling much better than i have been pregnancy wise, stopped been :sick: but still feel it sometimes & gipping at certain smells. I just want to be able to eat a full meal, that would be nice, i still have food issues.

We have the scan wednesday, i cant wait :)

Aww kix! Going over must be the hardest part like a ticking time bomb! I'll keep everything crossed that lo makes an appearance before the sweep :thumbup:

Samie it's didn't sound awful, its true if there is more of mummy to see through it must be harder! And on a plus side extra scans mean extra looks at baby :winkwink:
We have a sure start centre it's actually where I see ms and the baby weighing clinic etc is!

Torz glad your not being :sick: anymore! I felt the same about a full meal my appetite was rubbish in first tri!! Be sure to pop on and let us know how scan goes :)

Pink what time is your scan weds?

X x x

Hi everyone hope all is ok :thumbup:

Exciting times with all these scans coming up i cant wait to hear what you are all having and see some pics of the little ones :baby:

kix i see your still holding on to baby, hope its not much longer and good luck for when the time comes :flower:

samie i take lily baby massage and she loves it, i go through the surestart centre and mine is free, we only have 3 weeks left on it then it finishes and moves to another centre.

Lily is starting to teeth a bit she is doing alot of drooling and sucks her hand and rubs it on the bottom of her gums and sticks her tongue out alot so i presume its teething.

Rachael

forgot to add im finally off my blood pressure tablets after having Lily :happydance::happydance: my bp finally regulated itself to a decent number so they have let me stay off them now

Rachael

Morning ladies. How are we all today. Ive been absent a while because I was away on business.

Turns out I didnt ov before I went away so we haven't missed this month...yet. I was I'll with fever and chest infection do I think this may have delayed ov!
I was wondering whether you could have a look at my 2 opk results an let me know what you think. The green one was taken this morning. And it is neg. the pink one was taken a few mins ago and looks positive. Do you lovely ladies agree?

This mornings:
https://db.tt/SKI54niH

Just now:
https://db.tt/Dbpey2mK

Keeping FX'd!

Xxx

I would say they are both neg didums, however the pink one looks like it willturn pos in the next day or two! Keep testing and get :sex:!!!!!!

X x x

Betty do you not think the test line (closest to the max line) is darker than the control line (closest to the pink strip)?

Thanks ladies :)

Doh I read it upside down!!!:dohh:

That's For sure positive!!!!!!

Get hubby to bed and dont let him go!!!! :winkwink:

X x x

How exciting! My first positive opk!!! Already dragged hubby to bed today lol ;)

Will have some fun tomorrow or day after as well. Is it bed to BD everyday or every other? Not that I mind every day lol it's fun :)

How is everyone else? Xx

Yey or Wednesday scans. What time is yours torz ?

its at 11.10am, i remember from last time that they do all 12 week scans in the morning & 20 week scans in the afternoon.

Torz glad your not being :sick: anymore! I felt the same about a full meal my appetite was rubbish in first tri!! Be sure to pop on and let us know how scan goes :)

I spoke too soon, i got up after i posted went & got some breakfast & promply brought it back up. The worst throwing up episode yet, i've felt shocking all day.

I'm due to go on holiday in february, i hope i feel better for then.

Yay didums!!

If there are no sperm count issues go for it everyday :thumbup: and most importantly have fun :)

Sorry to hear that torz, maybe it's a bug and not baby?
Hope you feel better soon!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"